In the Name of Allah The Abundantly Merciful The Intensely Merciful
All praises belong to Allah The Lord of The Worlds
O Allah send Your prayers upon Muhammad and the Family of Muhammad the Imams and the Mahdis

Assalamu alaykum waRahmtullah waBarakatuh dear brothers and sisters

Before I proceed, I want to apologize to the sincere truth seekers, on behalf of my fellow Ansari brothers and sisters, if there was any kind of personal offense against other brothers and sisters. I am certain it was not intentional. We all have been overwhelmed and shocked by the truths which have been unfolding one day after the other which prove that there is a conspiracy that has been taking place against our Imam Ahmed Alhassan a.s. All of us had anger inside of us because of this conspiracy against the Imam a.s. All of us also have anger that all these years we were deceived and controlled by a bunch of usurpers of the right of the Family of Muhammad a.s. So again, I apologize if this anger we have was expressed in a personal offense against any brothers or sisters and InshAllah from now on let's make this place a platform where we can respectfully discuss the proofs with each other.

However, no apology goes to the ones who use obscene language, threats, violent language, etc. This is the last warning or else they will be banned from the forum. Everyone is welcome to have debates, respectfully. Any violent language or personal attacks will not be tolerated one more time.

Again, I would like to state that personal attacks will not be tolerated here. Most of the slander I have been witnessing has no proofs whatsoever and are made up lies. But let's assume you had proofs against someone's "bad" history, and you go and tell that brother "I know what you did in the past, you have a filthy history, you were etc etc ", several points to make here:
Firstly: How does talking about the history of a brother verify the truth of The Black Banners or deny it? Imam Ali a.s, said: "Look at what is being said, do not look at who is saying it"
(A side note: How do you know that this brother or sister whom you are "exposing" have not repented from whatever "sin" you are accusing them of? How do you know that Allah swt is not currently pleased with this brother or sister more than he is with you?! And again, the most important thing is: How does "proving" that this brother had bad history prove to that this call is truthful or not?!"

Secondly: Would you like a Sunni or a Twelver Shia say to you: "Who are you to tell me that Ahmed Alhassan is the true Qa'im, you are someone who used to fornicate and drink alcohol!" How many of us have not sinned even after believing in Imam Ahmed Alhassan a.s.? Would you like that the sins we committed be a reason for non-Ansar to use against us in order not hear from us about the Dawa?

Thirdly: Personal attacks instead of refuting proofs with valid proofs only shows the weakness of the offender. Imam Ahmed Alhassan a.s. have come to us with proofs, and he showed the misguidance of others also with proofs, not with attacking their history or them on personal level. How many Imams would argue with disbelievers? All of them a.s. How filthy the history of those disbelievers must have been? Very filthy. But how many times did you see an Imam attacking the history of the disbelievers instead of arguing with him using Full Proofs to refute the disbeliever's claim?None. All Imams a.s. and their true companions would always argue with full proofs, and would always refute the proofs of the opposers with proofs. Not with personal attacks.

Fourthly: Even if you have personal issue with someone or if you do not have a good opinion about someone, Allah swt says in the Holy Qur'an: {O you who have believed, if there comes to you an immoral/disobedient one with information, INVESTIGATE, lest you harm a people out of ignorance and become, over what you have done, regretful}. [49:6] He swt did not say if an immoral disobedient one come to you with information then tell him you are immoral and disobedient so I will not listen to what you are saying! Rather He swt said to investigate lest you harm a people out of ignorance and become regretful over what you have done.

Last but not least: Imam Ahmed Alhassan a.s. said: "Be an adornment for the family of Mohammad and do not be a burden upon them. Let people know the truth with Mercy, and treat them how you love to be treated, kill the devil that is in their insides with the nice word. Argue with them with that which is better, and with the full proof, and do not treat them harshly nor with rudeness so you do not become helpers of the devil and their ignorance upon them. Allah Almighty said: {Invite (all) to the Way of thy Lord with wisdom and beautiful preaching; and argue with them in ways that are best and most gracious; for your Lord knows best, who have strayed from His Path, and who receive guidance}" [Holy Qur'an 16:125]"

An important message before we start:
"Peace, Mercy, and Blessings of Allah be upon you. My purified brothers and sisters, O you who have supported the truth, be patient and adorn yourselves with patience, and do not let the enemies of Allah provoke you and do not lower yourselves to their [low] moral standards the morals of Umar and Abu Bakr and Uthman. Adorn yourselves with patience, and you are the high ones inshaAllah. And always remember: "A message from one of the Purified Ones to all who have believed in the Black Banners and announced their belief. Remember what The Commander of Truth Ali ibn Abi Talib a.s. said to Abu Dharr: "O Abu Dharr! You have become angry for Allah, so hope from the One whom you got angry for. The people feared you because they are worried about their world (dunya), and you feared them because you are worried about your religion. So, leave in their hands what they are worried about, and escape from them by what you are worried about. They are in great need of what you have prevented them from. And you are in no need of what they have prevented you from. Tomorrow you will know who is the winner and who is more enviable. If the heavens and earths were joined together upon a believer and then he feared Allah, Allah will make for him an exit from them! Abu Dharr, let nothing keeps you company except for the truth, and nothing makes you lonely except for the falsehood. If you had accepted their Dunya (world) they would have loved you and if you had shared in it they would have given you asylum"

Also:

If you claim that you follow Allah swt, then Allah swt says in the Holy Qur'an:
{O you who have believed, if there comes to you an immoral/disobedient one with information, INVESTIGATE, lest you harm a people out of ignorance and become, over what you have done, regretful}. [49:6]

If you claim that you follow Imam Ahmed Alhassan pbuh, then he pbuh said:
"I, and I seek refuge from the I, have not told anyone to follow me blindly, rather, I say open your eyes and distinguish the proof, and know the companion of the truth in order that you may save yourself from hell fire"

And he pbuh says:
"O people, do not be fooled by the scholars of misguidance and their supporters. READ, RESEARCH, SCRUTINIZE, LEARN, and know the truth BY YOUR OWN SELVES. Do not depend on someone to decide your hereafter for you thus you regret it tomorrow when no regret shall benefit you {And they said, O our Lord, we have obeyed our masters and leaders so they have led us astray} "

But what do the office and its people say to you O Ansar of Allah?
They command you to unfriend the black banners' supporters, ignore them, do not argue with them, do not read their posts, do not research, do not learn, do not investigate!

And those who claim to be Ansar reply to us saying:
"If the office says you are on misguidance then you are on misguidance, we do not need listen to your proof!!!!"

Whose curriculum are the office and its people following?!

The infallible Imam himself said that he has not told anyone to follow him blindly, rather he commands us to read, research, scrutinize, learn, know the truth by our own selves, and not depend on someone to decide for us! Allah The Almighty commands us to INVESTIGATE even if an ungodly immoral person comes to us with information.

The office says: FOLLOW US BLINDLY! DO NOT INVESTIGATE, DO NOT LEARN, DO NOT LISTEN, DO NOT RESEARCH!

So whose curriculum are you following O Ansar of Allah?
The curriculum of Allah swt and Imam Ahmed Alhassan pbuh, or the curriculum of the Sameri and the Calf?

So inshaAllah let's use this place to respectfully answer any questions regarding The truthful Call of The Black Banners of Imam Ahmed Alhassan a.s. For now I will go ahead and give a general idea on how it all started as far as I know.

The following post will discuss the following topics:
1) How did the call of the Black Banners start?
2) What is the proof that the Black Banners are truthful in their claims?
3) Proofs that Imam Ahmed Alhassan a.s. had a silent Absence which started in 2008 and ended on the day of King Abdullah's death
4) Why wouldn't Imam Ahmed Alhassan a.s. rescue his Ansar if truly the office was usurping his right and posing as being him a.s? Why would he stay silent?
5) Proofs that the Ansar will fight the real Ahmed Alhassan a.s.

May Allah swt guide whoever wants to be guided.
How it started?

On the very same day of king Abdullah's death, January 23rd 2015, Twelve men emphasized that they have been taken by Imam Ahmed Alhassan a.s. to meet Imam Mahdi a.s. and he revealed to them the conspiracy which has been going on against the Imam a.s, how the office in Najaf and its Sheikhs have been conspiring against the Imam a.s. and signed a document to hand him in to the government, usurped his rights, usurped his identity and posed as being him a.s. He a.s revealed that he was in silent absence since 2008. He revealed many other things which shall be discussed inshaAllah in the coming topics. On that day the 12 men gave the glad tidings of the appearance of the Hujjah a.s. and they announced that Imam Ahmed Alhassan a.s. is the one who gave those glad tidings and that he a.s. has raised The Black Banners which are mentioned in the narrations of Ahlul Bayt a.s. What is the proof that they made this statement on the day of King Abdullah's death? Here is one of the YouTube channels on which a video was uploaded with the above statement, check out the date, it is on January 23 2015.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4bsCD2dWaHI
But why is it is so important that they are the first to give the glad tidings about the appearance of the Hujjah a.s. after king Abdullah's death? Because this proves that Imam Ahmed Alhassan a.s. is with them and that they are truthful. Why?

Look at the following narration:
"The Messenger of Allah sawas said: Hijaz will be ruled by a man who has the name of an animal (i.e king Fahd (leopard)).If you looked at him you will see that he is cross eyed from far and if you came close to him, you will not see anything wrong with his eyes. His brother who is called Abdullah will succeed him. Woe unto the Shia from him, he repeated it three times, give me the glad tidings of his death I will give you the glad tidings of the APPEARANCE OF THE HUJJAH" - 250 signs p.122

This narration is a miracle in itself. it has been fulfilled in every single detail as you know. King Fahd of Saudi of Arabia whose name is that of an animal (leopard), who has this weird condition of looking cross eyed from far away but looks normal when u get close, he died, then his brother king Abdullah came to rule Hijaz and the Shia were extremely oppressed in his reign. So as for the last part of the narration, he sawas said "give me glad tidings of [king abdullah's death] and I will give you the glad tidings of the appearance of the Hujjah".

The Black Banners emphasize that the first to give glad tidings about the appearance of the Hujjah must be truthful (just like how Imam Ahmed Alhassan pbuh and Ahlul Bayt pbut say that the first one to claim the will is the rightful claimant, because no one claims the will except its companion). So it is the same concept, why? Because in the Hadith about the death of King Abdullah, the Messenger of Allah sawas says give me the glad tidings of his death and I will give you the glad tidings of the appearance of the Hujjah. So no one other than Muhammad sawas can give glad tidings about the appearance of the Hujjah. So who is the one who represents Muhammad sawas in this age? Imam Ahmed Alhassan a.s. whose name matches the Prophet's name and whose father's name matches the prophet's father's name. So this means that the first to come and give glad tidings about the appearance of the Hujjah after king Abdullah's death must be speaking on behalf of the Imam and must be connected to him, because Muhammad sawas attributed to himself this act of giving glad tidings, so no one else but him can do it, and he sawas is not alive during the death of king Abdullah, so the one who represents him is the one who gives glad tidings.

Also in the narration of Imam AlSadiq a.s. to Abu Baseer : From Abi Baseer who heard from Imam Sadiq (a.s.): "Whoever guarantees for me the death of Abdullah, I will guarantee for him the Qa’im. When Abdullah dies, the people will not gather/agree on anyone after him, and this matter will not end except by your Companion (The Qaim a.s) inshallah, and the kingdom of years will be over, and it will become the kingdom of months and days. So I asked: Will it be long after that? He said: No. (Biharul Anwar, Volume 52, page 21).

So Imam AlSadiq a.s. guarantees to us that the Hujjah a.s. will appear not long after King Abdullah's death.

And truly the 12 men confirmed that on January 23rd when King Abdullah died, that very same day Imam Ahmed Alhassan a.s. took 10 of them then he added two other men, then took those 12 men to meet Imam AlMahdi a.s and that they are the best of the 313 men companions of the Qa'im a.s. after Imam Ahmed Alhassan a.s. and that Imam Ahmed Alhassan a.s. has raised the Black Banners which are mentioned in the hadiths of Ahlul Bayt a.s. and that he is the one who gave the glad tidings of the appearance of the Hujjah Muhammad son of AlHassan.

Imam Ahmed Alhassan pbuh quotes in his book “An Advice to the students of the Academic Hawzas and to all truth seekers”: Imam al-Baqir (PBUH): “The companion of this matter will go into occultation in some of these passes” and he pointed out with his hand to the direction of Thee-Towa. Then he said: “Until before he comes out, the Mawla who was with him will come forth until he meets some of his companions and ask: ‘How many of you are there?’ They will reply: ‘About forty men.’ Then he will ask: ‘What will you do if you see your Companion (the Companion of the Matter (PBUH))’ They will reply: ‘By Allah, if he crumbles the mountains by us we will surely crumble them with him’ Then he will come to them and say: ‘Point to ten of your leaders or the best of you,’ then they point to them for him, so he takes them and brings them to their Companion (Imam Mahdi). He will promise them the coming night (or he meets them the coming night)..” Ghaibat Al-Noa'mani, P. 187, Tafsir Al-Ayashy, V. 2, P. 56, Bihar Al-Anwar, V. 52, P. 341, Mu'jam Ahadith Al-Imam Al-Mahdi, V. 5, P. 2.

Imam AlSadiq a.s said: "The Qa'im will not rise until 12 men say that they have seen him, so the people will belie them" Ghaybat Al-Noamani p277 [1]
----------------------------------------
[1] Brothers like Zolfigar (Tholfiqaar Ansary) has said that there in Ghaibat No'mani book in the footnote its says that there is another version of the hadith which says "The Qa'im will not rise until 12 men say that they have seen him, so he (meaning the Qa'im) will belie them", in an attempt to prove that the 12 men are liars. To that an easy response is:
Please brother read the following two points very carefully. Firstly: What matters now is that we allegedly have two versions of the hadith, 1) a version that says that the people will belie the 12 men, 2) a second version that says that the Mahdi will belie the 12 men. Now you decided that the second version is the correct one. Why can't the first version be the correct one? How to decide which one is true?
Well, Alaa Salem quoted the true one in the Imam's a.s. book With The Righteous Servant in the footnotes of pages 29 and 30. So since it is mentioned in the book of the Imam pbuh then it is decided which version is true. The exact word from the book: "There is another proof that before the rise of Imam Mahdi (a.s) there will be people who see him and they will be belied by the people, Abu Abdullah (a.s) said: (The Qa'im shall not rise until twelve men come forth and say that all of them have seen The Qa'im, but people will belie them) - Al-Ghayba by Al-No'mani Page 285.". That's it. Don't you believe that Alaa Salem does not publish things in the Imam's books without the Imam's approval? Otherwise you'd be admitting that they publish wrong things in the Imam's books, and God knows what other mistakes they could have done! So stick to one belief; either you believe Alaa Salem does not write in the books of the Imam except what the Imam pbuh approves of, or you believe that he could make mistakes in the Imam's books and this way you would be confirming what we are saying which is that they belie upon the Imam pbuh. Also if we assume that Alaa Salem made a mistake - like you said - and copied the wrong version of the Hadith - then isn't the Imam infallible and knows that potentially this "wrong" version could lead people astray in the future, so why didn't he contact Alaa Salem and tell him "Alaa you quoted a dangerous version, please remove it from my book and quote the correct version because I am an Imam and know that this version could lead people astray in the future?" Doesn't Alaa Salem claim that the Imam a.s. is overseeing all his books and that he is constant contact with him a.s.?!
So obviously you are trapped between two choices: 1) Either you say that the version Alaa Salem quoted in the book of the Imam is true (which is the version which says The Qa'im will not rise until 12 men claim that they have seen him so people will belie them"). 2) Or you say that the version Alaa Salem quoted is wrong, and by this you would be admitting that it is possible that he does dangerous mistakes in the books of the Imam and that he does not have contact with the Imam and that the Imam he is following is not knowledgeable! And far away from that is Ahmed Alhassan a.s. the true Imam!

Yes there were many questions on my head, but it is called "believing in the unseen" for a reason. The claims I heard made sense to me, and i asked myself one question: What if they are right? So i remembered that Imam Ahmed Alhassan pbuh says: "The shortest way for knowing the unseen is the unseen". So you can either fast for three days and beg Allah swt by the right of Fatima pbuh to show you a sign, whether vision or any of His swt unseen signs like Imam Ahmed pbuh advised before. Or you can just make istikhara also like Imam Ahmed pbuh advised before and like the "ansari sheikhs" urged people to do when matters are confusing. The following post proves that Istikhara is an irrefutable proof http://black-banners.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=15

What are the names of the 12? What is their nationality? Where do they live? How do I know if they are truthful?

Those 12 men are the best of the 313 after Imam Ahmed Alhassan a.s. People keep asking us: "What are their names, where are they from, how do they look like, what are their nationalities"! How would this make you verify anything? Imam Ali a.s. said "don't look at who is saying, look at what is being said". Now for those ones who keep saying "let me see one of the 12 or know his name etc, in order to believe", I say:

In the book "The sealing Prophethood" by Imam Ahmed Alhasan pbuh, maybe it could help. It is under a section titled "The attributes of the companions of Al-Mahdi in the Quran", about the verse : {And We set apparent cities between them and the cities that We have blessed} [34:18]

Imam Ahmed Alhassan pbuh says:
"So Allah says We set apparent cities between you believers and the blessed cities. Thus, the blessed cities are Muhammad and the progeny of Muhammad sawas. Whereas the apparent cities are the special supporters of Allah who are a proof over the people.

And then the Imam pbuh quotes this narration:
I wrote to the Companion of the Age pbuh that my family was abusing me and rebuking me with the narration from your forefathers pbut, ‘Our servants and our caretakers are the most evil of Allah’s creation.’
And he pbuh wrote back, ‘Woe to you, do you not read what Allah Almighty has said,
{And We set between them and the cities that We have blessed, apparent cities}
By Allah, we are the cities which Allah has blessed and you are the apparent cities
.’”1 Wasael Al-Shia Vol 27 Page151, Ghaibat Al-Tosi page 345, and Bihar Al-Anwar Vol 51 page 343.

And also the Imam pbuh quotes another tradition:
"It is narrated by Ahmad bin Ali bin Abu Talib Al-Tibrusy in The Book of Al-Ihtijaj on the authority of Abu Hamza bin Abu Jafar pbuh that he said to Hassan Al-Basry:
“...We are the cities that Allah blessed and it is His saying to who conceded our preference, as He commanded them to head for us, so He said,
{And We set between them and the cities that We have blessed, cities apparent...}4
As the apparent cities are the messengers and transcribers from us to our shia
"
..until the end of the narration"

Until Imam Ahmed pbuh said:
"And the companions of Al-Qaim Al-Mahdi pbuh are the best validation of the apparent cities. The Prince of Believers pbuh said about them,
By my father and my mother, they are an equipage, their names are known in the sky, and on earth are unknown.”
And in the book of Yanabi Al-Mawada Lithawi Al-Qurba by Al-Khan- dozi, he said,
“and he (meaning the Prince of Believers Ali pbuh) referred to the companions of Al-Mahdi (May Allah be satisfied with them) by his speech, ‘By my father and my mother, they are an equipage, their names are known in the sky, and on earth are unknown.’ 4
He pbuh said, ‘So then o son of the best of servants, when you wait for the bringer of good news of the close victory from a merciful Lord. Woe to those arrogant ones when the harvesters harvest. And the killing of the immoral, the disobedient of the owner of the great throne. So by my father and my mother to an equipage, their names are known in the sky, and on earth are unknown as at that time their arrival is condemned."
And in Yanabi Al-Mawada:
Narrated from the Prince of Believers pbuh, “... So then o son of the best of servants, when you wait for the bringer of good news of the close victory from a merciful Lord. So by my father and my mother to an equipage, their names are known in the sky, and on earth are unknown, at that time their arrival is condemned
"

Also Imam Ahmed pbuh continues:
"But those meant in this verse are the first equipage, which are the 313 who obtain revelations from the Kingdom of Heaven in the true visions and know some of the unseen by the permission of Allah. Some of them have the rank of prophecy, yet each of them by virtue of his rank and significance with Allah swt, and some of them are messengers from the past dispatched prophets pbut, but they all gather on one matter because Allah is one and their gathering is the best proof of their righ-teousness and the righteousness of whom they gathered upon.
As for who claims this matter while he is not with them, he is a liar and an enemy of Allah.
Who is not with me is against me. Who is not gathering for me is gathering for Satan.
Those apparent cities are messengers from Allah because they knew the truth from Allah and He reveals to them through true visions. And they are with Al-Qaim Al-Mahdi who purifies the land and they gather the people to Al-Qaim Al-Mahdi who purifies the land. So they are proof on people and there is no stumbler within them, but they go through the obstacles successfully and follow the proof of Allah upon them and gather for him the supporters of Allah.
"

So the summary is: The apparent cities in this age are the 313 men, who are the way of communication between us and the Qa'im pbuh, their names are unknown in the earth, their arrival will be condemned, and they gather the people to the Qa'im pbuh, and they will face obstacles, but they will pass the obstacles

"The Qa'im will not rise until 12 men say that they have seen him, so the people belie them"This hadith is from Imam Al-Sadiq a.s. from the book Ghaybat Al-Noamani p277

Again, people asking how do i know that those 12 men are "the" 12 men.
Two things to say the least: 1) They are the first to give glad tidings about the appearance of the Hujjah a.s. on the day king Abdullah died, and this is an act attribute to the prophet sawas and only him sawas or the one who represents him are the ones who are to give this news, so the first to come with it must be truthful, just like the first who comes with that he is the one mentioned in the will must be truthful . 2) Asking Allah swt about them like they have been saying over and over "ask Allah about us". While the people of the office keep urging the Ansar not to ask Allah about them. And why isn't the office too saying "ask Allah about us"?! The following post proves that Istikhara is an irrefutable proof http://black-banners.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=15

Ok let's go back to the first question we asked: "1) Is there anything that proves that Ahmed Alhassan a.s. would enter into a silent absence?"

1- How long is this absence?
Al-Asbagh ibn Nabata said: I went to the commander of the believers pbuh so I found him drawing lines in the earth, so I said to him: O Commander of the believers, why do I see you contemplating and drawing lines in the earth? Do you desire it? So he said: “By Allah, I have never desired it nor have i ever desired the world, but I was thinking about a man who will be born from the eleventh from my sons, he is the Mahdi who will fill it with justice and equity as it was filled with oppression and injustice. There will be a confusion and an absence for him, people will go astray in it, and some others will be guided in it” So I said? So how long will the confusion and absence be? So he pbuh said: “six days, or six months, or six years” - Ghaybat AlToosi p 165 hadith 127.

Who is the 11th from Imam Ali's a.s sons? The 11th son is Imam Mahdi pbuh. So who will be born from Imam Mahdi pbuh? Ahmed Alhassan a.s.

2-What will happen to the believers during this absence?
The Messenger of Allah sawas said: “O Ali, you are from me and I am from you, and you are my brother and vizier, so if i die there will appear to you the hatred in the chests of the people. And there will be after me a silent disastrous Fitna, every Walijah and Bitana [2] will fall in it. And that is when your shia lose the fifth from the seventh of your sons. The inhabitants of the heavens and the earth will grieve for his loss! How many believing men and women will be grievous and anxious and confused when he is lost!" - Bihar al anwar v26 p350, Ghayat Al Maram v1 p212
Who is "the fifth from the sons of the seventh" of the sons of Imam Ali pbuh? First let's count and see who is the 7th son, then we can see who is the 5th from the 7th.

------
[2] The meaning of Walijah in the Arabic dictionaries is "the intimate [friend or close one] to the human being and his special ones, or the ones who the human being depend on from other than his family, or he is from the companions of the secret". And the meaning of Bitana in the Arabic dictionaries: (the dependents and special ones and the people whom he trusts, the ones whom surrounds him and accompany him, and they are close to him and he does not hide a secret from them {O you who have believed, do not take as Bitana (intimates) those other than yourselves} [Holy Qur'an 3:118])

first son is Allhassan
second is Hussein
third is Ali zainul abideen
fourth is Muhammad al baqir
fifth is J'afar al sadiq
sixth is Musa al kazim
seventh is Ali al ridha
peace be upon them all
So the 7th son is Imam Ali Al-Ridha pbuh
Now lets see who is the 5th from Imam Ali al Ridha pbuh:
first is Muhammad al jawwad
second is Ali al hadi
third is al Hassan al askari
forth is Muhammad al mahdi
fifth is Ahmad al hassan! (peace be upon them all)

The one meant here is the Qa'im of the Family of Muhammad Imam Ahmed Alhassan a.s., and he is the fifth from the seventh of the sons of The Commander of The Believers a.s., and the disastrous silent fitna takes place when he is lost meaning in his absence which lasts for six years maximum as in the apparent of the narration, and this silent disastrous fitna means the test and the sifting and the classifying, in which ever Walijah and Bitana fall, meaning the special ones of the Ansar and their leaders and those who met the Qa'im of the Family of Muhammad a.s. Imam Ahmed Alhassan a.s. and took from him a lot of knowledge and secrets which no one knows except them know and they are the ones who speak of him a.s. and believe in his call a.s.!

So here the Prophet sawas is proving two things: 1) That Ahmed Alhassan a.s. will be lost (ABSENT!), 2)and during this absence a silent disastrous fitna will occur, in which every Walijah and Bitana will fall!

Okay, is there anything regarding the condition of Ahmed Alhassan a.s. during this absence? Look at the following:

3- What is the condition of Imam Ahmed Alhassan pbuh during this Absence?
"...Then The Messenger of Allah sawas turned to us, raising his voice, saying: Be cautious when the fifth from the seventh of my sons is lost. So I said: O Messenger of Allah, so what would this absence be? So he said: Silence, until Allah gives him permission to come out…" Al-Bihar 36/333, Ithbat Al-Hudat 1/589, The Encyclopedia of the Hadiths of Imam Mahdi `63, 164

Again a proof that Ahmed Alhassan a.s. will be absent (fifth from the seventh of the prophet's sons is Imam Ahmed a.s. as counted above), and that in his absence he will be SILENT!

The Ansari "sheikhs" confirm that Imam Ahmed Alhassan pbuh became absent from the people's eyes after the last attacks on the Ansar in Iraq etc, that was 2008. In one of her answers, Ibtissam Ahmad (one of the admin people of the official arabic website and Taqoufik's AlMaghribi's wife) says: "He is hiding from his enemies not absent...." even though on almahdyoon they say he is absent after 2008, and then she elaborates and says that he is still in contact with his Ansar and he still answers questions etc during this "hiding", even though in another answer she quotes the narrations where it says that he will be "absent", not "hiding but still in contact with the Ansar". Also the narrations say that in his absence he will be "silent". Period. No where did the narrations say that he will be "silent but still in contact with the Ansar".

So now we have proven two things: We have proven that Imam Ahmed Alhassan a.s. was absent after 2008 (WHICH ALL ANSAR AGREE ON), and that his absence was a silent absence in which a silent disastrous fitna would happen, as mentioned by the hadiths quoted above.

Why would Ahmed Alhassan a.s. stay silent as this Fitna was going on? Why didn't he a.s. rescues his Ansar from the Fitna? Did he a.s. warn us at all that this could happen?

Like Imam Ahmed Alhassan a.s. said about Imam Mahdi a.s. in the book the Calf that one of the reasons Imam Mahdi a.s went into absence is because the shia did not need him a.s. so he went into absence as a punishment for them. Same with Imam Ahmed Alhassa. a.s., he did not oppress the Ansar, the Ansar are the ones who oppressed him a.s.
As to answer why did he a.s. stay silent during the Fitna, let's look at the following

Highlights from the book The Calf

Pay attention to the next part:

In the book The Calf by Imam Ahmed Alhassan (a.s), Volume 1, Chapter of "The Fitna (The Trial) of the Calf, Imam Ahmed (a.s) mentions that The Sameri was a scholar, ascetic, worshipper, Mujahid (performed Jihad and strove and fought against the tyrant) , used to see Gabriel and unseen things which only him could see, and that he was a leader and at the forefront of the companions of Moses (a.s), and was from the best of the companions of Moses (a.s).

But this very revered ascetic worshipping scholar, The Sameri, felt that he is more deserving of leading Bani Israel in the absence of Moses a.s. than Harun a.s, so he made the Calf for the followers of Moses and Aron (pbut), and to convince them, he made the calf produce a voice, like that of a real calf.

PAY ATTENTION TO THIS: But how did Aaron (Harun) deal with this Fitna which took place during the absence of Moses pbuh? He remained silent! He watched and remained silent, until Moses returns back to him!

"And like that, these hypocrites, who followed the Sameri, have impoverished Harun a.s and a group who supported/preserved the truth with him, and they tried to kill Harun a.s but he dealt with the Fitna (the trial) by the wisdom of the Prophets, then he waited/watched until Moses a.s arrived" - the book The Calf by Imam Ahmed Al-Hassan a.s.

{Moses said, "O Aaron, what prevented you, when you saw them going astray * From following me? Then have you disobeyed my order?" * Aaron said, "O son of my mother, do not seize me by my beard or by my head. Indeed, I feared that you would say, 'You caused division among the Children of Israel and you did not await my word.'"} [Chapter Taha 20: 92-94]

So Aron a.s. was silent, he did not do anything about the Fitna of the Sameri until Moses a.s. returned back, Just like Imam Ahmed a.s. stayed silent during this 6 years absence until his father imam Muhammad Al Mahdi a.s. returned back on the day of king Abdullah's death

"And such, the Sameri and his image of the calf were an exit for these transgressors, to produce what their souls hid from hatred and envy to Moses and Harun (a.s), and especially to Harun a.s, because defaming his character a.s, and criticizing/opposing his prophethood and leadership, are easier, because Moses a.s had a big position and great status in the selves of many of Bani Israel for what was shown from miracles through him." - The Calf

Also pay attention that the ones who believed in the Sameri and the Calf are people who used to believe in Moses a.s. and Aaron a.s., and the Sameri was one who used to believe in Aaron and Moses and he was from the best companions of Moses a.s!

{And their hearts absorbed [the worship of] the calf because of their disbelief. Say, "How wretched is that which your faith enjoins upon you, if you are believers."} [Holy Quran 2:93]

{And the people of Moses , after his departure, from their ornaments a calf - an image having a lowing sound} [Holy Quran 7:148]

{ And when Moses returned to his people, angry and grieved, he said, "How wretched is that by which you have replaced me after my departure. Were you impatient over the matter of your Lord?" And he threw down the tablets and seized his brother by [the hair of] his head, pulling him toward him. [Aaron] said, "O son of my mother, indeed the people oppressed me and were about to kill me, so let not the enemies rejoice over me and do not place me among the wrongdoing people."} [Holy Quran 7:150]

So similarly, the Sameri in the time of Imam Ahmad a.s. is someone who used to believe in Imam Mahdi and Imam Ahmed pbuh, and was very revered by believers and he was a scholar and in the apparent he was ascetic and mujahid and one of the best companions of Imam Ahmad pbuh, but when the absence occurs, the people who used to believe in imam Ahmad a.s. and Imam Mahdi a.s. will believe the Sameri and his calf.

Imam Ahmed Alhassan (a.s) said:
"Thus, just as there was Samari with Moses, and there was Judas with Jesus, similarly with Muhammad pbuhap the likes of Sameri and his associates were present, and similarly there will be a Sameri and his associates with the Mahdi. This is the Sunnah (way) of Allah, and you will not find a change in the Sunnah (way) of Allah" - Al-Jawab Al-Moneer

Who is the Sameri of this Da'wa? Isn't he the scholars of the Da'wa who are, in the apparent, ascetic, worshipping, Mujahids, and from the best companions of Imam Ahmed (pbuh)?

What is the Calf that the Sameri of the Da'wa (the scholars of the Da'wa) make? Isn't it the office that they described as being "the manifestation of Allah AlRahman AlRaheem"? Look at the following: In the book the Calf, Imam Ahmad pbuh said:

"And Sameri said to them this is your god and the god of Moses a.s, meaning that your God has manifested in the Calf!! And many amongst Bani Israel have believed him after they helped him in making the Calf"

Just like they tell us that the Facebook page is the Imam's (your god has manifested in this Facebook page), and just as they tell us that the office is the manifestation of Allah AlRahman AlRaheem (your god has manifested in this office)!

What is the Voice which they deceived us with? Isn't it the fake voice they made for the Imam on the Facebook page?

Didn't Imam Ahmad pbuh deal with this Fitna with silence until his father Muhammad AlMahdi pbuh returned on the day of king Abdullah's death, just like Aaron a.s. stayed silent until Moses a.s. returned? Doesn't Imam Ahmad's silence go with the Hadiths about his silent absence which will last for 6 days or 6 months or 6 years?

Another important point:

In the following link watch starting minute 27:20, in the part i want you to look at pay attention that he a.s. says: "do not be happy o you oppressors, do not be happy by me leaving you and making hijra from your lands, for it won't be long before i return with my father" until he says: "and my father will come to you ANGRY AND GRIEVED because of what you did to me..." Now where is "coming angry and grieved" mention in the Qur'an?

{ And when Moses returned to his people, angry and grieved, he said, "How wretched is that by which you have replaced me after my departure. Were you impatient over the matter of your Lord?" And he threw down the tablets and seized his brother by [the hair of] his head, pulling him toward him. Aaron said, "O son of my mother, indeed the people oppressed me and were about to kill me, so let not the enemies rejoice over me and do not place me among the wrongdoing people."} [Holy Quran 7:150]

"Returning angry and grieved" in Qur'an was when Moses a.s. returned to his people and found them left Aron a.s. and worshipped the calf and followed the Sameri! Just like Imam Mahdi a.s returns angry and grieved after the people left Imam Ahmed a.s and worshiped the calf and the sameri. Just like Aaron a.s stayed silent during this fitna until moses returned, Imam Ahmed a.s stayed silent during this fitna of the sameri and calf until his father Imam Mahdi pbuh returned on the day of king Abdullah's death!

Here's the link https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qQndq-VZypQ the part I'm talking about is starting minute 27:20

More proofs that Ansar will fight Imam Ahmed Alhassan a.s:

In the book the Calf, Imam Ahmed pbuh says:

"Rather, some of the non-working scholars, whom the ignorant one thinks that they are close to him (a.s), will not believe in him, Imam Al-Sadiq a.s said:(...Likewise is the Qaim (a.s). The days of his absence will stretch so the truth may become clear and the belief may become pure from impurity by the apostasy of everyone from the Shia with a wicked nature, who are feared from being hypocrites when they expect heirship and empowerment and a vast security in the reign of the Qaim (a.s.)... [until he said] "and that, when nothing will remain from Islam except its name, and from the Qur’an except its scripture, and [when] the owner of the matter becomes absent by a clarified reason for it, because of overwhelming fitna over the hearts, until the closest one to him becomes the most hostile (most vicious enemy) to him, thereupon, Allah will support him by soldiers whom you did not see, and will manifest the religion of His Prophet through his hands, and will manifest it over all religion, even if those who associate others with Allah dislike it) [Kamaul Din p 356, Ghaybat AlToosi p 172, Bihar AlAnwar v51 p222

This hadith which imam Ahmad pbuh quotes, shows that the closest one to him will be the most hostile to him!! "Closest one to him" means that this person already believed in him! But he will be the most vicious enemy to him in his absence and afterwards!! I don't think it needs to get any clearer than that!

In the book the Calf p. 167 Imam Ahmad pbuh says: (Imam Al-Sadiq pbuh said: "When the Qa'im emerges, the ones who were thought to be from the people of this matter will come out of it")

When the Qa'im emerges (not "appear", rather "emerges") who are the people who would be described as being "the people of this matter")? "This matter" is the matter of Imam Ahmad Alhassan pbuh. Who are the people of the matter of Imam Ahmad pbuh? They are the Ansar, the ones who already believed when he "appeared", now when he "emerges" a lot of them will go out of it!

(Narrated from Al-Baqir, pbuh: “When the Qaim (PBUH) rises, he will go to Kufa and some thousands persons called the Batriyya, who will be earing arms, will come out against him (PBUH). They will say: ‘Go back where you came from. We have no need for the sons of Fatima.’ He will put the sword in them until he comes to the last of them. Then he will enter Kufa. There he will kill every doubting hypocrite and he will destroy their palaces. He will kill those who fight for them until the Almighty Allah is satisfied.” And this is an advice to whoever fear the day and do not want to face the Imam by saying: "Go back O son of Fatima")
- Imam Ahmad Alhassan pbuh in his book "Advice to the students of the Academic Hawzas and to all the truth seekers

Only the Ansar are the ones who believe that Imam Ahmad Alhassan pbuh is truly the son of Fatima a.s. The rest of the Shia, and definitely the rest of the Muslims and the rest of the people in general, do not believe that he belongs to Fatima’s progeny pbut. So the only ones who could say to the Imam pbuh when he rises “go back o son of Fatima” or “we have no need for the sons of Fatima” are going to be Ansar who are the only ones who believe that he is the son of Fatima pbuh.

In Sermon of Hajj by Imam Ahmed Alhassan pbuh, he counted three allegiances which were given to him:

1. "...And that was the first allegiance. Then people apostated except for a few who were loyal to Allah’s swt covenant..."

2. "...Then the apostasy of Haider Al-Mushattat and his group occurred, so no one stayed on the covenant of Allah but a few who were loyal..."

3. "...This was the third allegiance, after I have been stricken on my head twice..."

And then he pbuh says:

"All praise be to Allah who made me similar to Thul Qarnain"

So the Imam pbuh mentioned that two apostasy happened in the first 2 allegiances. If we can prove that there will happen an apostasy in the third allegiance too, then for sure we can say that when the Qaim pbuh emerges, the group of the third allegiance will also apostate like the first two times, and only few will remain loyal to Allah's swt covenant.

And yes we can prove that, from a question Imam Ahmad pbuh answered in The Allegories volume 3:

"Ahlul Bayt a.s. have clarified in the narrations the story of Thul Qarnayn, and the most important thing in it is that Thul Qarnayn of this age is the Qa’im.” Until he said:

And the saying of the Commander of the Believers a.s. “and there is the like of him among you” he means the Qa’im, for he will call the people so they will tell him Go back O son of Fatima, then he will call them in the second time so they will tell him go back O son of Fatima, and in the third time Allah will enable him from their necks, so he will kill in them until Allah swt is satisified, and until one of the close ones to him say: you are scaring the people like sheep!” and until the people say: this is not from the Family of Muhammad pbut and if he was from the family of Muhammad pbut he would have mercy” just like it is narrated from pbut" - The Allegories Q72

Remember when he pbuh said in sermon of Hajj:"...This was the third allegiance, after I have been stricken on my head twice. All praise be to Allah who made me similar to Thul Qarnain", So the two times where the people say to the Qaim "go back o son of Fatima" happened already as mentioned in the sermon on hajj. But the third time to say "go back o son of fatima" hasn't happened yet, because as mentioned in the narrations above it will happen when he pbuh emerges. The point here is what? The point is that just like the first two times the ones who told Imam Ahmad pbuh go back o son of Fatima were Ansar who had paid allegiance to him, then also the third time they will be Ansar who had paid allegiance to him!!

To be continued inshaAllah
Last edited by Norhan Alquersh on Sun Jan 22, 2017 11:59 pm, edited 10 times in total.
NOTE: Some people say now: "The black banners should come from Khurasan as mentioned in the Hadith but you guys are not from Khurasan!" To that we reply: In page 86 from the book "Hiwar Qassasi Mubasat" by "Ansari Sheik" Abd Al'Ali AlMansouri, he himself says: "It appears that "Khurasan" is a title to indicate towards the east in general and not to the known region in Iran"

Proofs that following the black banners is obligatory

In the book of monotheism Imam Ahmed Alhassan a.s. says: "As for the Black color with which Allah willed to cover this Stone, it indicates towards the sins of the servants, and it reminds them of their sins, for perhaps they may repent and seek forgiveness while they are in The House of Allah, and it is the same as the color of the Banners of the Qa'im of the Truth, the black [banners] of the Qa'im of the Family of Muhammad. So the black banners indicate to The Stone, and The Stone indicate to the banners, and both of them indicate, with their black color, to the sin of violating the Testament and The Covenant which were from the creation in the Atom World, and they also indicate to the suffering/effort which the carrier of this sin bears - and the carrier of the black banner which indicates to the sin - the servant who was assigned with the book of The Testament and The Covenant, and he is the Black Stone, and he is the Qa'im (Riser) of The Family of Muhammad"

In the book: "Jame'i Al-Adella" by "Ansari sheikh" Abdul Razzaq Al-Dirawi, p 94: "So it is evident and clear that the black banners are strongly praised, for the ones who are killed from them are martyrs, and they are the ones who push it to the imam pbuh, meaning that they are his companions and the move by directions from him pbuh, and they do not call to any other than him.....So giving victory to them is in reality giving victory to imam mahdi a.s.....Rather the command to give victory to the black banners has been narrated in a hadith by the Commander of the believers a.s..."O Amer, if you hear the black banners coming, then break this lock and this box, until you are killed underneath them, so if you couldn't, then roll until you get killed underneath them"

Narrated from Ahlul Bayt pbut"So Allah will send upon them (meaning upon the Sufyani) a youth from the east, calling them towards the Ahlul Bayt of the Prophet, they are the companions of the black banners, the ones who are oppressed, Allah shall give them glory and send down victory upon them, they will defeat everyone they fight" - Al Malahim wl Fitan, Al-Mumahidoon by Alkorani p103

***Thawban said that The Messenger of Allah sawas said: "The black banners come from the east, as if their hearts are like pieces of iron, so whoever hears about them then go to them so give allegiance to them, even if crawling on ice!" - Bihar Al-Anwar Volume 51, page 84, Ghayat Al-Maram V7 P104

In the book "Al-Yamani Al-Maw'oud Hujjat Allah" by "Ansari Sheikh" Haidar Al-Ziyadi, he says in a commentary about the above hadith:

"And here the saying of the Messenger of Allah sawas "so whoever hears about them then go to them and give allegiance to them" meaning that he sawas demands allegiance for them, and it is obligatory upon whoever hears of it, and the infallible wouldn't demand allegiance for other than an infallible who is appointed from Allah. So the Messenger of Allah did not appoint the Yamani and demand allegiance for him from his own self {this is the assumptions of those who disbelieved, so woe to those who disbelieved, from hell fire} {and he does not speak as a result of his own desire}. Rather, no prophet or Imam or Vicegerent from the first ones or the last ones had ever asked for allegiance to a person who is not infallible, rather their slogan has always been "allegiance is to Allah and Rulership is to Allah and appointment is to Allah". As for the appointment of the people and their choice, then this is from the demands of the Shaytan. Also he sawas emphasized strongly on this allegiance, and there is no excuse to any person from the allegiance whether this person was old or young or a male or a female! For he sawas said to give allegiance even if crawling on ice because he sawas knows that there are people who abandon and use silly excuses, so he sawas left them no excuse at all! And I hope from the reading brother to ask himself is he from those who abandon or not! There is no excuse..even if crawing on ice! Take revenge for Allah, do not revenge for yourself so you become with the Shaytan in hell fire!!"

So we say to "Ansari Sheikh" Haidar Al-Ziyadi and the rest of the Ansar: We hope from you too to ask yourself are you from those who abandon or not?!! There is no excuse! Even if crawling on ice! Take revenge for Allah O Sheikh and O Ansar! Do not revenge for yourself or the office so you become with the Shaytan in hell fire

Arabic text of his words is below

عن ثوبان قال : قال رسول الله (ص) : ( تجئ الرايات السود من قبل المشرق ، كأن قلوبهم من حديد ، فمن سمع بهم فليأتهم فليبايعهم ولو حبوا على الثلج )

وهنا قول رسول الله (ص) (فمن سمع بهم فليأتهم فليبايعهم) أي انه (ص) يطلب لهم البيعة وطلبه واجب على كل من سمع به والمعصوم لا يطلب البيعة إلا لمعصوم منصب من الله فرسول الله لم ينصب اليماني ويطلب له البيعة من تلقاء نفسه (ذَلِكَ ظَنُّ الَّذِينَ كَفَرُوا فَوَيْلٌ لِلَّذِينَ كَفَرُوا مِنَ النَّارِ) ، (وَمَا يَنْطِقُ عَنِ الْهَوَى) (النجم:3) ولم يطلب أي نبي أو إمام أو وصي من الأولين والآخرين البيعة لشخص غير معصوم إطلاقاً بل كان شعارهم البيعة لله والحكم لله والتنصيب لله أما تنصيب الناس واختيارهم فذلك من مطالب الشيطان ، كما أكد (ع) بشدة على هذه البيعة ولا عذر لأي شخص منها كبيراً كان أو صغير ذكراً كان أو أنثى فقال (ع) فبايعوه ولو حبواً على الثلج لعلمه بالمتخاذلين المحتجين بحجج واهية فلم يجعل لهم عذر إطلاقاً ، وأرجو من الأخ القارئ أن يسال نفسه هل هو من المتخاذلين أم لا ، فلا عذر … ولو حبواً على الثلج واثأر لله ولا تثأر لنفسك فتكون والشيطان سواء في الجحيم .

*** The Messenger of Allah sawas said: (...Until black banners are raised from the East. They will ask for the truth/right but they will not be given it, then they will ask for the truth/right but they will not be given it, then they will ask for the truth/right but they will not be given it. So they will fight, so they will be given victory. So whoever realized him from you, or from your descendants, then let him go to the Imam of my Ahlul Bayt, even if crawling on ice, for they are banners of guidance, they will push it to a man from my Ahlul Bayt, his name matches mine, and the name of his father matches the name of my father, so he will rule the earth, so he will fill it with justice and equity as it was filled with oppression and injustice) - Mo'jam Ahadith AlImam AlMahdi Volume 1 Page 382

ورد عن رسول الله : (... حتى ترتفع رايات سود من المشرق فيسألون الحق فلا يعطونه ، ثم يسألونه فلا يعطونه، ثم يسألونه فلا يعطونه ، فيقاتلون فينصرون . فمن أدركه منكم ، أو من أعقابكم فليأت إمام أهل بيتي، ولو حبواً على الثلج ، فإنها رايات هدى، يدفعونها الى رجل من أهل بيتي يواطئ اسمه اسمي ، واسم أبيه اسم أبي ، فيملك الأرض فيملؤها قسطاً وعدلاً كما ملئت جوراً وظلما)([4]).

***From Thawban(he said: The Messenger of Allah s.a.w.w said: "Three will be killed at your treasures all of them are the son of a Khaleefa (Caliph/Successor) and then it will not be to anyone of them. And then black banners from the East will emerge and will fight them with a fighting not a folk will fight like it, and then he mentioned a youth and said: If you see him pledge allegiance to him, for he is the SUCCESSOR OF THE MAHDI" - Bisharat Al-Islam page 30

•قال رسول الله (ص) ( يقتل عند كنزكم ثلاثة كلهم ابن خليفة ثم لا تصير إلى واحد منهم ثم تطلع الرايات السود من قبل المشرق فيقاتلوهم قتالا لا يقاتله قوم ثم ذكر شابا فقال إذا رأيتموه فبايعوه فانه خليفة المهدي ) بشارة الإسلام ص30 .

The commander of the believers pbuh said on the platform of Kufa: "There must be a mill which grinds, so if it rose on its pole, and stayed firm on its leg, Allah will send upon it a servant who is aggressive and quiet in his origin, victory will be with him, his companions are those with long hair [and companions of beards] (not sure about the translation of beards) , their clothes are black, they are the companions of black banners, woe to whoever goes against them, they will kill them […] By Allah as if i am looking at them and at their acts and at what the transgressors will receive from them, and the harsh arabs of the desert. Allah will send them upon them without mercy, so they will kill them […] in their city by the Euphrates river the land and the sea, as part of the result] of what they did, and indeed your Lord is not unjust to the servants” - Ghaybat Al No'amani p 265وعن أمير المؤمنين (ع) إنه قال من على منبر الكوفة : ( لابد من وجود رحى تطحن فإذا قامت على قطبها وثبتت على ساقها بعث الله عليها عبداً عنيفاً خاملاً أصله يكون النصر معه أصحابه الطويلة شعورهم أصحاب السبال سود ثيابهم أصحاب رايات سود ويل لمن ناواهم يقتلونهم هرجاً والله لكأني أنظر إليهم وإلى أفعالهم ومايلقى الفجّار منهم والأعراب الجفاة يسلطهم الله عليهم بلا رحمة فيقتلونهم هرجاً على مدينتهم بشاطئ الفرات البرية والبحرية جزاء بما عملوا وما ربك بظلام للعبيد ) غيبة النعماني ص265

***Imam Al-Baqir pbuh says: (As if [I see] a people who came out from the East, they will ask for the truth/right but they will not be given it, then they will ask for the truth/right but they will not be given it, so when they see that they will put their sword on their back so they will be given what they asked but they won't accept it until they rise, and they will not push it except to your Companion, their killed ones are martyrs. Verily If i realized the companions of that I would save myself for the companion of this matter) - Ghaybat Al-No'mani p281

فعن الإمام الباقر (ع): ( كأني بقوم قد خرجوا بالمشرق يطلبون الحق فلا يعطونه ، ثم يطلبونه فلا يعطونه ، فإذا رأوا ذلك وضعوا سيوفهم على عواتقهم فيعطون ما سألوه فلا يقبلونه حتى يقوموا ، ولا يدفعونها إلا الى صاحبكم ، قتلاهم شهداء ، أما إني لو أدركت صاحب ذلك لاستبقيت نفسي لصاحب هذا الأمر )([5]).

*** The Messenger of Allah sawas said: "If you saw the Black Banners came out from Khurasan then go to them even if crawling on ice, for they have the Successor of Allah The Mahdi (and in other narration "the successor of the Mahdi")" - Sayyed Ibn Tawous Alhasani page 52

***Abdel Rizzaq AlDirawi, the "Ansari" sheikh proves that the banner of the Qa'im pbuh is black AND written in it Allegiance is to God:
"Verily we, Ahlul Bayt" have a banner, whoever goes ahead of it have renegaded, and whoever is late to it it have perished, and whoever follows it has followed [us], it is written in it: "Allegiance is to God"! - 250 Signs Page 15

In the book "Jame'i Al-Adella" by AbdelRizzaq Al-Dirawi, he says: "And if the Commander of the believers pbuh urges this strongly to support the black banners, and he directs [the believers] to be killed under them, so could a sane person imagine that Imam AlBaqir would command otherwise? Therefore, it is certain that what Imam AlBaqir meant by "the companion of this matter" is the companion of the black banners, and it is known that the infallible wouldn't want to save his honorable self to someone other an infallible, rather not to someone other than a Hujjah from the Hujjahs of Allah upon His creation. And Whoever goes ahead of this banner is destroyed and whoever goes after it is perished! For Ubayed ibn Karb said: I heard the Commander of the Believers (pbuh) say: "Verily we, Ahlul Bayt" have a banner, whoever goes before it have stolen, and whoever goes after it have perished, and whoever follows it has followed [us]" [until he says] So the companion of the Black Banners is a Proof from the Proofs of Allah swt, for the banner which Ali pbuh raised in the battle of the camel has reached him"

So here Abdel Rizzaq AlDirawi clearly shows that the banner which "whoever goes before it is a renegade and whoever is late to it have perished and whoever followed it has been rescued and is written in it allegiance is to god" is the black banner which is closely connected to the Qa'im's pbuh emergence.

***Abu Baseer said: Abu Abdullah pbuh said: "The Qaim will not emerge until the circle is complete” So i said: And how many [are needed] to complete the circle? He said: "Ten thousand. Gabriel on his right and Michael on his left. Then he will shake the banner and walks by it, so there will remain no one in the east or the west except that they will curse it, and it is the banner of the Messenger of Allah sawas, Gabriel came down with it on the day of Badr” Then he said: “O Abu Muhammad, by Allah it is not cotton nor silk nor linen” So I said: So what is it from? So he said: “From the paper of paradise, the messenger of Allah sawas spread it on the day of badr, then he wrapped it and pushed it to Ali a.s. So it remained with Ali a.s. until the day of Basra came, so the commander of the believers pbuh wrapped it so Allah opened upon him. Then he wrapped it, and it is with us there. No one will spread it until the Qaim rises, so if he rises he will spread it, and no one in the east or the west will remain except that they will curse it. Fear will walk in front of it for a month, and behind it for a month, and on its right for a month, and on its left for a month” Then he said: “O Abu Muhammad, he will come out Mawtoor (mawtoor is someone whose family member was killed and he wasn't there to take revenge for his blood, so he is Mawtoor by his father Alhussein pbuh, as explained by "Ansari Sheikh" Abd Al'Ali AlMansouri in his book "Hiwar Qassasi Mubasat" p82,) angry and grieved because of Allah’s angry on this creation. The shirt of the messenger of Allah sawas will be upon him, the shirt which was on him on the day of Uhud, and his turban is the clouds, and his shield is the shield of the messenger of Allah sawas […] and his sword (the sword of the messenger of allah sawas Zulfiqar) he will carry the sword on his shoulders for 8 months, he will kill […], he will start by Bani Sheeba, so he will cut their hands and hang them on the Ka’ba and say: These are the thieves of Allah, then he will "take Quraysh, so he will not take from it except the sword, and he will not give it except the sword
Ghaybat Al-No'mani Page 19, Bihar AlAnwar Volume 52 Page 360
وعن أبي بصير قال : قال أبو عبدالله(عليه السلام) : ( لا يخرج القائم (عليه السلام) حتى يكون تكملة الحلقة قلت: وكم [تكملة] الحلقة ؟ قال : عشرة آلاف ، جبرئيل عن يمينه، وميكائيل عن يساره ، ثم يهز الراية ويسير بها، فلا يبقى أحد في المشرق ولا في المغرب إلا لعنها وهي راية رسول الله(صلى الله عليه وآله وسلم) ، نزل بها جبرئيل يوم بدر .

ثم قال : يا أبا محمد ماهي والله قطن ولا كتان ولا قز ولا حرير ، قلت : فمن أي شئ هي؟ قال : من ورق الجنة، نشرها رسول الله (صلى الله عليه وآله) يوم بدر ، ثم لفها ودفعها إلى علي (عليه السلام) ، فلم تزل عند علي (عليه السلام) حتى إذا كان يوم البصرة نشرها أمير المؤمنين (عليه السلام) ففتح الله عليه، ثم لفها وهي عندنا هناك، لا ينشرها أحد حتى يقوم القائم، فإذا هو قام نشرها فلم يبق أحد في المشرق والمغرب إلا لعنها، ويسير الرعب قدامها شهرا ووراء‌ها شهرا وعن يمينها شهرا وعن يسارها شهرا، ثم قال: يا أبا محمد إنه يخرج موتورا غضبان أسفا لغضب الله على هذا الخلق، يكون عليه قميص رسول الله (صلى الله عليه وآله) الذي عليه يوم أحد، وعمامته السحاب ، ودرعه [درع رسول الله (صلى الله عليه وآله) السابغة وسيفه [سيف رسول الله (صلى الله عليه وآله)] ذوالفقار، يجرد السيف على عاتقه ثمانية أشهر يقتل هرجا، فأول ما يبدء ببني شيبة فيقطع أيديهم ويعلقها في الكعبة وينادى مناديه : هؤلاء سراق الله، ثم يتناول قريشا، فلا يأخذ منها إلا السيف ، ولايعطيها إلا السيف

*** Jabir said that Abu Ja'far pbuh said: "The Black Banners which come from Khurasan will descend in Kufa, so if the Mahdi appears in Makkah allegiance will be sent to the Mahdi"- Kitab Al-Fitan by Na'eem ibn Hammad AlMirouzi p198

•عن جابر عن أبي جعفر (ع) قال: ( تنزل الرايات السود التي تقبل من خراسان الكوفة فإذا ظهر المهدي بمكة بعث بالبيعة إلى المهدي) كتاب الفتن- نعيم بن حماد المروزي ص 198.

***In the book “AlWasiyyah” by “Ansari Sheikh” Nathim AlUqeili, page 164: “So the one who administers the fighting with the Sufyani in Iraq and defeating him is the eastern khurasani iraqi black banners, and this is before the rise of the Mahdi pbuh in Makkah.. because the black banners reach Iraq before the rise of the Mahdi in Makkah, so if the rise of Imam Mahdi a.s. took place then allegiance will be sent to him as the following narrations clarify: Abu Ja’far pbuh said: “

The Black Banners which come from Khurasan will descend in Kufa, so if the Mahdi appears in Makkah allegiance will be sent to the Mahdi" And the messenger of Allah sawas said: “There will come out from Khurasan black banners, nothing will return them until they are established in Eliyaa” meaning Baytul Maqdis. So in the light of these narrations, the black banners will be the ones who fight the sufyani in Iraq and defeat him until they reach Baytul Maqdis
"

*** Nathim AlUqeili in his book page 128 he says: "And the Commander of the Believers (pbuh) emphasized strongly on giving victory to the eastern banners which belong to the Vicegerent of Imam Mahdi pbuh (the first of the Mahdis), which leaves no choice, to the one who is tested, to abandon joining them and giving them victory! Abi Tufayl said that Ali pbuh said to him.."O Amer, if you hear the black banners coming from Khurasan, and you were locked in a box, then break this lock and this box, until you are killed underneath them - meaning under the black banners -, so if you couldn't, then roll until you get killed underneath them". And a lot of traditions have been narrated mentioning the banners which come from the east which are led by the vicegerent of the Imam and that on the forefront of the Mahdi's army will be Shu'aib ibn Saleh and that they will hand the banner to Imam Mahdi and pledge allegiance to him"

قال ناظم العقيلي في كتاب الوصية صفحة ١٢٨
وقد ورد عن أمير المؤمنين (ع) التشديد على نصرة هذه الرايات المشرقية التابعة لوصي الإمام المهدي (ع) ( أول المهديين ) مما لايترك أي خيار للمكلف بترك الإلتحاق بها ونصرتها .

عن أبي الطفيل ان علياً (ع) قال له : (ياعامر إذا سمعت الرايات السود مقبلة من خراسان فكنت في صندوق مقفل عليك فاكسر ذلك القفل وذلك الصندوق حتى تقتل تحتها ( أي تحت الرايات السود) فإن لم تستطع فتدحرج حتى تقتل تحتها ) المهدي المنتظر الموعود الباب 24 ص77 .

وقد وردت روايات كثيرة تذكر الرايات التي تأتي من المشرق بقيادة المهدي (وصي الإمام) وإن على مقدمة جيش المهدي شعيب بن صالح وإنهم يسلمون الراية للإمام المهدي (ع) ويبايعونه .

Abd Al'Ali Al-Mansouri says in his book "Hiwar Qassasi Mubbassat" page 84:
"The narrations commanded us to follow that companion of the banners of the east and to pledge allegiance to him, the narrations said: "The black banners come from the east, as if their hearts are like pieces of iron, so whoever hears about them then go to them so give allegiance to them, even if crawling on ice!"..Here I have a comment..And that it is that the narrations made it obligatory to rise and pledge allegiance to the banners of the east, and this is only because the Hujjah is among them, as the previous narrations mentioned, and the Caliph and the Hujjah is the Yamani, otherwise the narration wouldn't have commanded them to pledge allegiance to them and to take the first step to go to them, even if it was by the suffering of crawling on ice"

يقول عبد العالي المنصوري في كتابه حوار قصصي مبسط
"أمرت الروايات بإتباع صاحب رايات المشرق وبيعته، فقالت: ( تجيء الرايات السود من قبل المشرق كأن قلوبهم زبر الحديد فمن سمع بهم فليأتهم فبايعهم ولو حبوا على الثلج)...هنا عندي تعليق...وهو أن ﺍﻟﺮﻭﺍﻳﺎﺕ ﺃﻭﺟﺒﺖ ﺍﻟﻨﻬﻮﺽ ﻭﺍﻟﺒﻴﻌﺔ ﻟﺮﺍﻳﺎﺕ ﺍﳌﺸﺮﻕ، ﻭﻟﻴﺲ ﺫﻟﻚ ﺇﻻ لوجود الحجة فيهم، كما نصت الروايات المتقدمة، والخليفة والحجة هو اليماني، وإلا فلا تأمر ببيعتهم والمبادرة إليهم ولو بمشقة الحبو علي الثلج

*** And Abd Al'Ali Al-Mansouri says in his book "Hiwar Qassasi Mubbassat" page 84:
"So it is clear that the owner of these banners is the Qa'im the Yamani, because the narrations commanded to follow the banners of the east (then go to them so give allegiance to them, even if crawling on ice), and it described them as that they ask for the truth: (they ask for the truth so they will be not given it - until he repeated it three times - so they will fight and they will be given victory, and they will remain as such until they push it to a man from my AhlulBayt), and it described them as that they do not call towards themselves but that they call towards the Family of Muhammad (sawas), rather to a man from the family of the Prophet sawas who shall fill it with justice and equity, and that they will push it to Imam Mahdi pbuh"

فيتعين أن يكون صاحب هذه الرايات هو القائم اليماني، لأن الروايات أمرت بالالتحاق برايات المشرق، ( فليأتهم فبايعهم ولو حبوا على الثلج)، ووصفتهم بأنهم يطلبون الحق: (يطلبون الحق فلا يعطونه - حتي أعادها ثلاثا - فيقاتلون فينصرون، ولا يزالون كذلك حتي يدفعونها إلي رجل من أهل بيتي)، ووصفتهم بأنهم لا يدعون لأنفسهم وإنما يدعون لأل محمد ص، بل إلي رجل من أهل بيت النبي ص يملأها قسطا وعدلا، يدفعونها إلي الإمام المهدي ع

*** In the book AlWasiyya on page 128-129, Nathim AlUqeily quotes this hadith:
Ibn Mas'oud said: "While we are with the Messenger of Allah sawas, youths from Bani Hashem came forth, so when the Prophet sawas saw them his eyes became tearful, and his color changed, so I said: O Messenger of Allah, we still see something which we hate in your face. So he sawas said: (We Ahlul Bayt Allah chose for us the hereafter over this world, and verily my Ahlul Bayt (my family) will receive after me afflictions and they will be homeless and expelled, until a people from the east come, with them are black banners, so they will ask for the truth but they will not be given it, twice or three times, so they will fight and they will be given victory, so they will be given what they asked for but they will not accept it, until they push it to a man from my Ahlul Bayt who will will fill it with justice and equity as it was filled with injustice, so whoever realizes this from you then go to them even if crawling on ice, for verily he is the Mahdi) - AlMalahim awl Fitan:Door 92

Another pretty obvious point is that every single narration mentions that 'Allegiance is to God is what is written in the Banner of the Qa'im a.s. Have you seen any narration which says that there will be written in the banner of the Qa'im "Saraya AlQa'im (The brigades of the Qa'im?)!! This is just one of the many examples quoted in the very books of the Ansar (as well as in books of Muslims in general shia and sunni): "Verily we, Ahlul Bayt" have a banner, whoever goes ahead of it have renegaded, and whoever is late to it it have perished, and whoever follows it has followed [us], it is written in it: "Allegiance is to God"! - 250 Signs Page 15
So now you have two black banners, one which we claim is the truthful ones which is written in it "Allegiance is to God", and another one which is raised by the fake Facebook Imam which has in it "Saraya AlQaim"! Pretty obvious choice to make regarding which is the truththful one.
Check this link out too:
https://blackbanners313.wordpress.com/a ... ed-yamani/

More to follow inshAllah
Last edited by Norhan Alquersh on Thu Jun 25, 2015 10:16 am, edited 3 times in total.
Another thing which made a lot of believers doubt in the office and the Facebook page, is that they completely contradict the original teachings of Imam Ahmed Alhassan a.s. For example:

First Contradiction: Requesting to join The Iraqi's political Council

the office disaster-3.jpg

Translation of the picture:

"The office of Sayyed Ahmed Alhassan

Bismillah AlRahman AlRaheem

To the respected president of the political council in the Basra governorate

Alsalamo alaykom warahmatollah wabaraktoh

The office of Sayyed Ahmed Alhassan AlYamani in AlNajaf AlAshraf is submitting an official request so that the office may have an official representative in the political council in the Basra governorate, since we are a doctrinal call which calls towards Imam Mahdi Muhammad ibn AlHassan pbuh and we have presence in all the governorates of Iraq. And upon this we introduce to you Sayyed Ahmed Sa'doun Muhammad AlGhanem who represents us in the governorate of Basra and he is the official spokesman of our office to the official parties.

This request is submitted for the goal to coordinate between our office and between your respected council, as a service for the general good, and for our population and our dear country Iraq, and in order that we may inform the official parties of our stance, and in order that we work together in order to protect the unity of our country and of our population with all its sects and religions, and in order to defend it with all what we can in the face of the enemies who have no religion nor humanity. And we ask Allah swt to give everyone success to please Him.

With Appreciation

The official office of Sayyed Ahmed Alhassan
AlNajaf AlAshraf
1435 A.H"

This political council is a council of the corrupt system of the government! A council that supports and calls for democracy! A council run by a government which has oppressed Muhammad and the Family of Muhammad and their true Shia! This council and the likes of it and anything in the government system are exactly what Imam Ahmed pbuh described as those ones who flatter the greater Dajjal America and it system

How could Imam Ahmed pbuh ever ask to have a representative in this council of the government! Have you Ansar forgotten what Imam Ahmed pbuh said?!

Imam Ahmed Alhassan pbuh in the book AlJawab AlMoneer condemns cooperation with the government, he says:
"There are some members of the police and guards who returned to their sense and believed in this true call. and some of them are officers with high ranks. I have asked all of them to not support the unjust ones even with a split of a dried date!"

In the book "Jihad is the door to Paradise" Imam Ahmed Alhassan pbuh says:
"And there exists no place in the arena of the Prophets and the Vicegerents (PBUT) for flattering or complimenting, because their objective is not materialistic victory, as many of people imagine, rather their objective is giving victory/supporting Allah, the Glorified, the Exalted.

{But when Jesus felt [persistence in] disbelief from them, he said, "Who are my supporters for [the cause of] Allah ?" The disciples said," We are supporters for Allah . We have believed in Allah and testify that we are Muslims [submitting to Him]} [Surat Ale Imran 3:52}

Thus we never find that they(PBUT) flattered the oppressors or the hypocrites, nor complimented some of the disbelievers, in order to achieve materialistic victory, but rather the total opposite of this.
"

Also Imam Ahmed pbuh says in the same book:
"But Ali (PBUH) did not flatter/compliment Mu'awiya, not even for one hour, and he decides his removal [from his authority] immediately, because Allah does not accept keeping an oppressor on his oppression, not even for an hour, and Ali (PBUH) might have lost Al-Sham because of this decisive decision, but verily, he won Allah, the Glorified, the Exalted, and His satisfaction [with him].

And likewise with Al-Hussein (PBUH), had he postponed his greater divine revolution three years, meaning till the death of Yazid son of Mu'awiya (may Allah curse him), the matters would have [ended up for the interest] of Hussein (PBUH), and the materialistic victory would have been achieved for him, but he chose Allah, the Glorified, the Exalted, and did not flatter/soften with the oppressors and the transgressors.

{Then do not obey the deniers. They wish that you would soften [in your position], so they would soften [toward you]} [Surat Al-Qalam 68:8-9]

And the equation today is the same equation; you flatter/soften towards them so they would soften [toward you], you are satisfied with America so America is satisfied with you, you praise America's project so America praises you. And likewise, you are satisfied with Allah so Allah is satisfied with you, and you praise Allah's project so Allah praises you. Thus praise whoever you want, praise the American assembly and the United Nations of America, and perhaps they will reward you with a Nobel Peace Prize, or praise the Higher Assembly with Allah, the Glorified, the Exalted
."

ولا مكان في ساحات الأنبياء والأوصياء (ع) للمداهنة والممالأة؛ لأنّ هدفهم ليس النصر المادي كما يتوهم كثير من الناس، بل هدفهم هو نصرة الله سبحانه وتعالى:
﴿فَلَمَّا أَحَسَّ عِيسَى مِنْهُمُ الْكُفْرَ قَالَ مَنْ أَنْصَارِي إِلَى اللَّهِ قَالَ الْحَوَارِيُّونَ نَحْنُ أَنْصَارُ اللَّهِ آمَنَّا بِاللَّهِ وَاشْهَدْ بِأَنَّا مُسْلِمُونَ﴾([130]).
فلا نجدهم (ع) داهنوا الظالمين أو المنافقين أو جاملوا بعض الكافرين ليحققوا نصراً مادياً بل العكس من ذلك تماماً...

"أمّا علي (ع) فلا يداهن معاوية ساعة واحدة ويقر عزله في الحال؛ لأنّ الله لا يرضى إقرار ظالم على ظلمه ولو لحظة واحدة وربما خسر علي (ع) الشام بهذا الموقف الحازم ولكنه ربح الله سبحانه وتعالى ورضاه.وكذلك الحسين (ع) فلو أخر ثورته الإلهية الكبرى ثلاث سنوات، أي حتى موت يزيد بن معاوية لعنه الله لاستقامت الأمور للحسين (ع) ولتحقق له النصر المادي، ولكنه اختار الله سبحانه وتعالى ولم يداهن الظالمين والفاسقين:
﴿فَلا تُطِـعِ الْمُكَذِّبِينَ * وَدُّوا لَوْ تُدْهِنُ فَيُدْهِنُـونَ﴾([131]).
والمعادلة اليوم هي نفس المعادلة تدهن فيدهنون، ترضى عن أمريكا فترضى عنك أمريكا، تمدح مشروع أمريكا فتمدحك أمريكا، وكذلك ترضى عن الله فيرضى عنك الله وتمدح مشروع الله فيمدحك الله، فأختر ما تريد أن تمدح في الملأ الأمريكي وفي الأمم المتحدة الأمريكية وربما يتفضلون عليك بجائزة نوبل للسلام، أو أن تمدح في الملأ الأعلى عند الله سبحانه وتعالى.

And he pbuh says in the same book:
"Thus they do not flatter anyone at the expense of this truth and even though they had been accused due to carrying it, for in the past they said regarding Jesus, Upon him Peace, that he was greedy for the dominion of Bani Israel which the non-working scholars lost due to their flattering to the Romans."
فهم لا يداهنون أحداً على حساب هذه الحقيقة وإن كانوا يُتّهمون بسبب حملها، فقديماً قالوا عن عيسى (ع): إنه طامع بملك بني إسرائيل الذي ضيعه العلماء غير العاملين بمداهنتهم الرومان

And in the book The Allegories Imam Ahmed pbuh says:
"And this is the path of the Supporters/Devotees of Allah themselves, for they firstly declare themselves innocent from the Tyrant, in order that they may show that declaring oneself innocent from the Tyrant is put forth before and precedes faith and submission to Him (swt). Otherwise, how would a person be a Muslim (submitting to Allah) if he compliments and love the Tyrants? Or compliments and love one who is stubborn against Allah and His Messenger? Even if this stubborn person was from his family or tribe"2:37-38]
وهذا هو نهج أولياء الله أنفسهم فهم يتبرءون من الطاغوت أولاً ليبينوا أن البراءة من الطاغوت متقدمة وتسبق الإيمان والتسليم لله سبحانه وتعالى وإلا فكيف يكون الإنسان مسّلماً لله سبحانه وتعالى وهو يداهن أو يود الطواغيت أو يداهن أو يود معاند لله ورسوله وأن كان هذا المعاند من أرحامه أو عشيرته

And when describing the prophets pbut and the vicegerents pbut, Imam Ahmed pbuh said:
"Rather I have found them being killed, cut, and crucified, with dignity and honor, without one second of submitting to or flattering/complimenting or inclining towards the oppressor"
بل وجدتهم يقتلون ويقطّعون ويصلبون بعز وكرامة دونما لحظة خضوع أو مداهنة أو ركون لظالم

"So is there any excuse remaining for whoever compliments and flatters America"
فهل بقي عذر لمن يمالئ ويداهن أمريكا

And by having an official representative in the political council, would't they be acknowledging the constitution/law which the people has established against the law of Allah??

Look at what Imam Ahmed pbuh says:
"Who is the one who is harming the true doctrine? The one who fights the disbelieving Americans the conquerors and makes it obligatory to strive against them and fight against them, and the one who acknowledges the Rulership/Supremacy of Allah, and does not accept except the infallible and the Qur'an, and the one who takes the Qur'an and the Messenger and the Imams pbut as a motto and garment and does not go beyond them by a saying or an act, and the one who asks for giving victory and pledging allegiance to Imam Mahdi pbuh and prepares his Ansar for him, and the one who calls towards asceticism in this lowly world and towards turning to the hereafter and striving towards it, and and and!!! Or the one who flatters/complimets the disbelieving Americans and acknowledges democracy and the supremacy of people and elections, and the one who acknowledges the constitution/law which the people have placed, and and and!!!!"
من هو الذي يسيء للمذهب الحق ؟!!!
الذي يجاهد الأمريكان الكفرة المحتلين ويوجب جهادهم وقتالهم، والذي يقرّ حاكمية الله ولا يقبل إلاّ المعصوم والقرآن، والذي يلزم القرآن والرسول والأئمة (ع) شعاراً ودثاراً ولا يتعدّاهم بقول أو فعل، والذي يطلب النصرة والبيعة للإمام المهدي (ع) ويهيئ له أنصاره، والذي يدعو للزهد في هذه الدنيا الدنيئة والالتفات إلى الآخرة والسعي لها والذي … والذي .... ؟
أم الذي يداهن الأمريكان الكفرة، والذي يقرّ الديمقراطية وحاكمية الناس والانتخابات، والذي يقرّ الدستور الذي يضعه الناس والذي … والذي … ؟!!!

And this is one of the admins of the official Arabic forum of almahdyoon website, saying the following: "If Sayyed Ahmed pbuh is looking for a rank or position then he would have complimented/flattered the politicians and the known men of religion and would get closer to them in order to assume the highest of political and religious positions! But the first thing Ahmed Alhassan pbuh did was that he exposed those politicians and those men of religion"
So they themselves admit that Imam Ahmed pbuh would never do what they are doing!! He would never compliment or flatter governments or politicians or anything related to them!
http://vb.almahdyoon.org/showthread.php?t=23006

An important question to all the pure Ansar who have jealousy over their Imam: If the Imam is homeless and expelled, and there is a judicial sentence against him which was released in his absence (sentenced in absentia), and he is chased by the government, and he is "wanted", and a lot of his Ansar have been imprisoned, and a lot ofthem have been executed (killed by a judicial sentence), and until now there are some of them who are sentenced to death, 20 Ansar in the prisons of the oppressors.

And in other words by Imam Ahmed pbuh he said "I will never flatter or compliment, I will never bargain" and he pbuh said " I am like my grandfather Al-Hussein pbuh, and my nose is like a stone. I swear by Allah I would rather be slain a thousand times than lower my head for an oppressor.".

The question here is: Is the office flattering and complimenting by the command of the Imam pbuh? Is the Imam contradicting himself (far away is he from that!)?

There are a lot of question marks! By Allah this is a very dangerous matter, more dangerous than you can imagine! These actions of the office have nothing to do with the Imam, and the Imam is completely far away from flattering and complimenting and bargaining! By those actions you are putting the Imam in the worst image! Because his Ansar are in the prisons of the oppressors and some of them are sentenced to death! Even the Imam pbuh himself, there is a judicial sentence against him which was released in his absence (sentenced in absentia). So why is he homeless and expelled while you are rejoicing in the hugs of the government???!! Stop, think, contemplate.
The office has signed a document to give the Imam a.s. to the government/police. You think that is a far fetched claim? Don't you see the proofs? If you think this is far fetched then please remember that the greatest intelligence agencies in the world are looking for the Imam a.s. Do you think it is far fetched that they employed and planted them in the Dawa to hand the Imam a.s. over to them?!

And here is a video which airs a lot on the Satellite channel where Ibtissam (Btissam) Ahmad (One of the admins of the "official" arabic website and Dr. Tawfik's AlMaghribi's wife) says that America entered Iraq just to look for him a.s. and not for any other reason.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NSpJz2E ... 5rGRd3gmgE

So how come day and night the heads of the office and other Sheikhs claim that they have direct communication with the Imam a.s? Cant the intelligence very easily track the Imam a.s down through them? Why is the Imam a.s. chased by the world intelligence and expelled from his country while the heads of the office and its sheikhs walk the streets of Iraq safely and appear on TV day and night, why aren't they arrested? Why aren't they being stopped and chased like the Imam a.s.? Why aren't they being tracked down by the intelligence if they truly are in communication with him a.s.?

Haven't you seen Hassan AlHamami the head of the office saying that is a misguided dawa and terrorist dawa and that Imam Ahmed a.s. is misguided and misguiding (check the below links) , and he admitted to the intelligence in that video that he is the head of the office of the dawa. Some people say he was doing taqiyyah? Really?! Ok let's assume he was doing Taqqiyah. But it doesnt make sense that now the government consider this dawa to be a terrorist dawa and they know from hamami himself that it is a terrorist dawa and misguided etc and that he is the head of the office of the dawa, and they leave him in Iraq and on TV walking peacefully and confidently and having open activities all over Iraq! How could they be looking for the Imam a.s. while leaving hamami and his people like this?! How come now the intelligence are just leaving the office and its people walk around peacefully and doing activities publicly and claiming day and night they have direct contact with the imam a.s?!! Ofcourse they leave them because they signed agreement with them to hand Ahmed Alhassan a.s. over to them!

Here is the clips of Hamami find them in these videos
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Q1Z47bgyTU
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HshEf0Ppn5A

More proofs to come inshaAllah please stay tuned to this thread.

More contradictions in the next post inshaAllah
Second Contradiction: Cooperating with the Government and Jihad under its banner

I'm sure you have all read the last Facebook post where the person who is pretending to be the Imam said: "....The situation is very dangerous after many terrorist organizations took over Iraq and are destroying Syria and moving towards Baghdad, and that the time is not on the side of Baghdad or Karbala or Najaf or others; that is why we are ready to form fighting forces to protect the land of Iraq and its holy sites, so if the IRAQIAN GOVERNMENT IS READY TO COOPERATE WITH ANSARS OF IMAM ALMAHDI TO DEFEND THE LAND OF IRAQ and its holy sites, then let the prime minister of Iraq or someone representing him officially, or the ministry of defense or someone representing him officially, or the interior minister or someone representing him officially contact the official office in NAJAF TO COORDINATE FORMING FIGHTING FORCES AND ARMING THEM and preparing them for defending the land of Iraq and its holy sites..."

So would Imam Ahmed pbuh cooperate with the government and the army which killed his ansar, tortured them, oppressed them, and had Imam Ahmed himself pbuh homeless and expelled?!!!

In addition to the quotes below (which are mentioned in the previous emails) which Imam Ahmed Alhassan pbuh has clearly stated that he would never flatter not compliment nor cooperate with the tyrants and their systems, here is another quote from the book the calf volume 2 page 174

"Before we address the works of the Qai'm pbuh after his appearance, we must look at some of the hadiths which expose a bitter reality which we touch today, whether in some of the non working scholars or in some of those who call themselves Shia of Ahlul Bayt pbut or supporters of Ahlul Bayt pbut, and at the same time they do not command good nor forbid evil, and they flatter/compliment the tyrants and submit to them and seek their judgement. Rather, unfortunately, they help the tyrants a lot whether out of fear or out of greed, without paying attention to [the fact that] this act is Haram and is disgusting. Rather, they began to see the matter as permissible, after they became reversed and deformed, and they started seeing the standards upside down, and they started seeing the evil act as a good act! And they have become used to worshipping the calfs and the idols and the statues, because of misguidance and fear and greed!

And I have not found better words to describe the condition of Imam Mahdi pbuh with those ones than from the Holy Qur'an and the Hadiths of the Infallabiles:

Allah swt says: {Then Musa (Moses) returned to his people angry and grieved. He said: "O my people! Did not your Lord promise you a fair promise? Did then the promise seem to you long in coming? Or did you desire that wrath should descend from your Lord on you, so you broke your promise to me * They said, "We did not break our promise to you by our will, but we were made to carry burdens from the ornaments of the people [of Pharaoh], so we threw them [into the fire], and thus did the Samiri throw." * And he brought out for them a calf which had a lowing sound, and they said, "This is your god and the god of Moses, but he forgot." * Did they not see that it could not return to them any speech and that it did not possess for them any harm or benefit? * And Aaron had already told them before [the return of Moses], "O my people, you are only being tested by it, and indeed, your Lord is the Most Merciful, so follow me and obey my order." * They said, "We will never cease being devoted to the calf until Moses returns to us." * [Moses] said, "O Aaron, what prevented you, when you saw them going astray, * From following me? Then have you disobeyed my order?" * [Aaron] said, "O son of my mother, do not seize [me] by my beard or by my head. Indeed, I feared that you would say, 'You caused division among the Children of Israel, and you did not observe or await my word.' " * [Moses] said, "And what is your case, O Samiri?" * He said, "I saw what they did not see, so I took a handful [of dust] from the track of the messenger and threw it, and thus did my soul entice me." * [Moses] said, "Then go. And indeed, it is [decreed] for you in [this] life to say, 'No contact.' And indeed, you have an appointment you will not fail to keep. And look at your 'god' to which you remained devoted. We will surely burn it and blow it into the sea with a blast. * Your god is only Allah , except for whom there is no deity. He has encompassed all things in knowledge." } [Chapter 20, Verses 86-98
]"

Imam Ahmed Alhassan pbuh also said:
"do not be happy o you oppressors, do not be happy by me leaving you and making hijra from your lands, for it won't be long before i return with my father" until he says: "and my father will come to you ANGRY AND GRIEVED because of what you did to me..." - sermon of the meeting

He pbuh also said:
"Thus, just as there was Samari with Moses, and there was Judas with Jesus, similarly with Muhammad pbuhap the likes of Samari and his associates were present, and similarly there will be a Sameri and his associates with the Mahdi. This is the Sunnah (way) of Allah, and you will not find a change in the Sunnah (way) of Allah" - Al-Jawab Al-Moneer

Jihad under the banner of the Iraqi military

First off before anything: Where is the "in order to establish the Supremacy of Allah" or "in order to uphold the word of Allah" in the office's and the fake Imam on Facebook's statements? Isn't upholding the word of Allah swt and establishing the supremacy of Allah the sole and only purpose for Jihad? Since when do Ahlul Bayt a.s. call for nationalism and patriotism and defending the country and so on?

english enroll jihad.jpg

Let's look at the words of Imam Ahmed Alhassan a.s. himself:

İmam Ahmed al Hassan a.s said: "...For THERE IS NO JIHAD, except, UNDER THE BANNER of the GUARDIAN OF ALLAH and His SUCCESSOR on His Earth....
....Abu Abdullah (pbuh) whenever he mentioned those who fight/ kill in Al-Thaghour [a place in Qalqilya] he said: “Woe to them! what are they doing [by doing this]?! They are rushing to kill this world and kill the hereafter, for by Allah, there is no Martyr except our Shia (followers), even if they die on their bed".

Thus, it is either that he fights for the land, for the atheist fights for his land as an ANIMAL FIGHTS for his den, or that he fights for a belief that he does not understand, IMITATING THE NON WORKING SCHOLARS. Then after he dies, and after he has been drug to the fire, it becomes clear to him that the non-working scholars drove him to fight against Moses (pbuh), or [against] Jesus (pbuh), or [against] Muhammad (pbuh & his family), OR AGAINST IMAM AL MAHDI A.S..."

إذن، فالجهاد لإعلاء كلمة الله وليس لأجل مصلحة شخصية أو غنيمة أو مصلحة وطنية أو قومية، فالدين الإلهي فوق كل هذه الاعتبارات وعبادة الله وطاعته هي التي تجمع المؤمنين بصرف النظر عن الانتماء القبلي والوطني والقومي التي ترجع كلها إلى حقيقة واحدة هي الأنا وحب النفس
فالجهاد سواء الهجومي أم الدفاعي يجب أن يكون لإعلاء كلمة الله لا للدفاع عن الوطن أو الأرض لئلا تكون للمؤمن أي مصلحة شخصية في هذا الجهاد إلاّ إعلاء كلمة الله لكي تبنى الحضارة الإلهية والثقافة الإلهية والحرية الإلهية، وهي جميعها مناقضة تماماً للحضارة والثقافة والحرية التي يرفعها شعاراً العالم المادي اليوم، حيث إنّ ما يرفع اليوم هو راية الشيطان ليس إلاّ التي يسعى جند الشيطان من الإنس والجن بكل ما يستطيعون لإرسائها على هذه الأرض

"Thus, the purpose of Jihad is to uphold the word of Allah, and not for personal interests or spoils of war or national interest or nationalism/patriotism. For verily, the divine religion is above all these considerations, and worshipping Allah and being obedient to Him is that which gather the believers regardless of their tribal or patriotic or national affiliations, which all go back to one reality, and that is the Ego (the "I"), and love of the self.

Therefore, the Jihad, whether offensive or defensive, must be for the sake of upholding the word of Allah, not for the sake of defending the country or the land, in order that the believer may not have any personal interest in the Jihad, except for upholding the word of Allah, so that the divine civilization, divine culture, and divine freedom, may be built, which are all completely contradictory to civilization and culture and freedom, by which is the slogan raised in the material world today, since what is being raised today is but the banner of Satan, which the soldiers of Satan, from among Mankind and Jinn, pursue with all of their abilities to establish it on this Earth
"

When describing the prophets pbut and the vicegerents pbut, Imam Ahmed pbuh said:
"Rather I have found them being killed, cut, and crucified, with dignity and honor, without one second of submitting to or flattering/complimenting or inclining towards (relying on) the oppressor"

"Thus they do not flatter anyone at the expense of this truth and even though they had been accused due to carrying it, for in the past they said regarding Jesus, Upon him Peace, that he was greedy for the dominion of Bani Israel which the non-working scholars lost due to their flattering to the Romans."

"But Ali (PBUH) did not flatter/compliment Mu'awiya, not even for one hour, and he decides his removal [from his authority] immediately, because Allah does not accept keeping an oppressor on his oppression, not even for an hour, and Ali (PBUH) might have lost Al-Sham because of this decisive decision, but verily, he won Allah, the Glorified, the Exalted, and His satisfaction [with him].

And likewise with Al-Hussein (PBUH), had he postponed his greater divine revolution three years, meaning till the death of Yazid son of Mu'awiya (may Allah curse him), the matters would have [ended up for the interest] of Hussein (PBUH), and the materialistic victory would have been achieved for him, but he chose Allah, the Glorified, the Exalted, and did not flatter/soften with the oppressors and the transgressors.

{Then do not obey the deniers. They wish that you would soften [in your position], so they would soften [toward you]} [Surat Al-Qalam 68:8-9]

And the equation today is the same equation; you flatter/soften towards them so they would soften [toward you], you are satisfied with America so America is satisfied with you, you praise America's project so America praises you. And likewise, you are satisfied with Allah so Allah is satisfied with you, and you praise Allah's project so Allah praises you. Thus praise whoever you want, praise the American assembly and the United Nations of America, and perhaps they will reward you with a Nobel Peace Prize, or praise the Higher Assembly with Allah, the Glorified, the Exalted
."

Jihad is obligatory yes, but it is only obligatory if it is under the right banner which is the banner of the Successor of Allah

In the book Jihad is the door to Paradise Imam Ahmed Alhassan a.s said:"Consequently, the human being should beware of the Fitna against Allah and should perform Jihad with his self and obey/follow the Successor of Allah on His Earth, otherwise the fire [is his abode]. For there is no Jihad, except, under the Banner of the Guardian of Allah and His Successor on His Earth. And for those who claim to perform Jihad while requesting martyrdom under a Banner other than the Banner of the Successor of Allah on His Earth, verily, they are rushing to be killed in this world and to be killed in the hereafter!."

Now those people of the office and their followers are fighting under the banner of the Iraqi army, isn't that right? Isn't this the army which killed the Ansar? Isn't it the army of the government which is currently chasing Imam Ahmed Alhassan a.s. and making him homeless and expelled? How would the Imam a.s. fight under the banner of those people?!!!!! The are calling people to perform Jihad TO DEFEND THE LAND OF IRAQ, not mentioning at all "to uphold the word of Allah" or "the supremacy of Allah". Why would they mention it when they want their masters their employers the government and the marjas and their likes be pleased with them?! By Allah swt Imam Ahmed Alhassan a.s in innocent of what they are calling towards (By the way brothers and sisters, speaking of the marja's, have you noticed that on the satellite channel they never attack any marja's? Isn't demolishing the structure of falsehood the base of our belief which Imam Ahmed Alhassan a.s. has come with? Do you know how many time the channel refused shows we made from here from the minbar of Egypt JUST BECAUSE WE MENTIONED A MARJA' OR CRITICIZED HIM OR COMPARED HIS WORDS WITH THE IMAM'S A.S WORDS? They refused that we talk about America is the Dajjal. They refused that we talk about the government of Bani Abbas. They refused that we talk about Sufyani. They refused that we talk about the Family of Saud. They refused that we mention any Marja' or compare his words to the Imam's words. And last but not least, they refused that we talk about ANY non-working scholar. All documented in emails that we have from them)

Don't you see how much these fake Facebook commands contradict the words of Imam Ahmed Alhassan a.s. in his books and his original teachings??

"Thus, the purpose of Jihad is to uphold the word of Allah, and not for personal interests or spoils of war nor national interest nor nationalism/patriotism. For verily, the divine religion is above all these considerations, and worshipping Allah and being obedient to Him is that which gather the believers regardless of their tribal or patriotic or national affiliations, which all go back to one reality, and that is the Ego (the "I"), and love of the self. "

AND

"As for he who fights for the land or the tongue (nationalism/for the sake of the country), let him search for other than Allah swt to reward him, for Allah gives the reward [only] to whom fights for His sake"

Nathim AlUqeili said about The Black Banners on his Facebook page: "The conspiracy is to separate and alienate the Ansar away from Sayyed Ahmed Alhassan a.s. for they know very well that the Sayyed the Yamani a.s. is incapable now to appear publicly because the oppressors are chasing him"

So who are the oppressors who are chasing the Imam a.s.? Do you mean the state and the government authorities? Didn't the owner of the Facebook page requested assistance from their prime minister and their defense minister and their interior minister and he requested to coordinate and form fighting military forces joined between the Ansar and between the military and the police? Isn't the office now asking the Ansar to enroll their names for Jihad HAND IN HAND with the government!!!!! How could the Imam a.s. request from them to cooperate with his Ansar when those people are the ones who are chasing him like you said, and who have imprisoned, tortured and killed his Ansar in the past?!

More to come inshaAllah
Third Contradiction (and a proof that they write in the name of the Imam a.s.): The Gospel of Barnabas:

In the book with The Righteous Servant volume 2, which is supposedly a conversation between the Imam a.s. and Alaa al-Salem, Alaa al-Salem said that the Imam a.s was asked about the Gospel of Barnabas, and he said that Imam Ahmed AlHassan pbuh answered:

Imam Ahmed AlHasan pbuh said:"May Allah grant you success the Gospel of Barnabas that is circulated is considered a lie 100 percent, and a Muslim can't use it as a proof upon the Christians because in brief there is no chain of narrators for it or even a historical source that is reliable, so where is the old copy of this Gospel which was essentially printed and what is its history and where was it found and was it evaluated and who evaluated it and what was said about it? Whoever wants to argue with this Book, must answer these question,s and after he answers them, he shall see that he is empty from the evidence that this book even represents a thing which is possible to argue with against the Christians"

"What is called the Gospel of Barnabas is nothing but a game to trick those who call themselves Muslims their own selves. Or else it has no historical value, and an intellectual can't even argue with it against the Christians so how can you argue with a book that has no origin to it? As for the Gospel of Judas, it is an old Gospel and found for it a historical origin and historical document and is authentic with its accurate scientific examination"

Now look with me at what the Imam pbuh said in the book The Calf volume 1 Page 76:

"As for in the Gospel of Barnabas, there is a declaration from Jesus pbuh that he has come to give glad tidings of Muhammad sawas, and another man who was symbolized by [the title] "AlMukhtar (the chosen)", or one of the chosen ones, and that he will be the one who will show the religion of Muhammad sawas. Also he pbuh said that he came to pave the way for Muhammad sawas and for his jurisprudence, which will be the jurisprudence of all the people of the Earth during the age of the descent of Jesus pbuh "

أما في إنجيل برنابا فهناك تصريح من عيسى (ع) انه جاء ليبشر بمحمد (ص) ورجل آخر رمز له بالمختار، أو واحد من المختارين والذي سيظهر دين محمد (ص). كما قال (ع) أنه جاء ليمهد الطريق لمحمد (ص)، ولشريعته التي ستكون في زمن نزول عيسى (ع) شريعة أهل الأرض جميعاً.

And in the Calf Volume 1, Imam Ahmed pbuh said:
"As for Jesus a.s, most of the scholars of Bani Israel and their leaders were not satisfied with him, because his presence a.s among them was a rebuke to them, and his asceticism [was] a disgrace which humiliated them.It was mentioned in the Gospel: (And then Jesus with greatest vehemence rebuked the people for that they had forgotten the word of God, and gave themselves only to vanity; he rebuked the priests for their negligence in God's service and for their worldly greed; he rebuked the scribes because they preached vain doctrine, and forsook the law of God; he rebuked the doctors because they made the law of God of none effect through their traditions. And in such wise did Jesus speak to the people, that all wept, from the least to the greatest, crying mercy, and beseeching Jesus that he would pray for them; save only their priests and leaders, who on that day conceived hatred against Jesus for having thus spoken against the priests, scribes, and doctors. And they meditated upon his death, but for fear of the people, who had received him as a prophet of God, they spake no word.
Jesus raised his hands to the Lord God and prayed, and the people weeping said: 'So be it, O Lord, so be it.' The prayer being ended Jesus descended from the temple; and that day he departed from Jerusalem, with many that followed him.And the priests spoke evil of Jesus among themselves) Gospel of Barnabas Chapter 12

So in the book the Calf, the Imam pbuh is using the Gospel of Barnabas to argue. This contradicts the statement which "the imam" said in the book "with righteous servant" as copied by Alaa Salem, where he said that the imam said: " and a Muslim can't use it as a proof upon the Christians" and "the Gospel of Barnabas that is circulated is considered a lie 100 percent," and " an intellectual can't even argue with it against the Christians ", and more as you read above.

Now if you remember, Abdullah Hashem had raised this apparent contradiction in the words of the Imam pbuh to Tawfik Masrour, and Abdullah had posted his conversation with Tawfik here http://www.hashemstudios-board.com/view ... &view=next

So to summarize Tawfik's argument:
In order that Tawifk escapes from this argument, he said to Abdullah that when the Imam used the Gosepl of Barnabas in the book the calf, he was arguing against Muslims, but in the book "with the righteous servant" the Imam said we cannot use the gospel of barnabas to argue against christians, and Tawfik said that's okay to argue withe the gospel of barnabas against muslims, because muslims "believe in it", just like you argue with sunnis by Sahih Bukhari.

I reply to him:
Yes Tawfik, even though we say that Sahih Bukhari is not correct 100 percent, we still use it to argue with it against Sunnis, and also even though we say that the Gospels are not 100 percent correct, we still use them to argue with them against Christians and same with Jews.

So our argument here is not to prove that the Gospel of Barnabas is 100 percent correct. Our argument is: Since Imam Ahmed Alhassan pbuh used it as a way of argument in the two volumes of his book The Calf , then how come he condemns the people who use it as a way of argument in the book "with the righteous servant"!!

If our Imam uses Sahih Bukhari to argue and to prove his dawa, we follow his footsteps and we also use Sahih Bukhari to argue and to prove his dawa. When the Imam pbuh uses the Gospels to argue and to prove his dawa, we also use the Gospels to argue and to prove his dawa.

And then Tawfik tries to justify this obvious contradiction, so he says to Abdullah "in the book with the righteous servant the Imam said we cannot use the gospel of barnabas to argue against christians, but in the book the calf the imam was using the gospel of barnabas to argue against muslims"!
Really Tawfik??? So the Imam is using the books of the Christians to argue against Muslims?! What makes you think that you can fool us by saying that the book the calf is only for muslims?!! The Imam pbuh clearly in this book is talking to the three divine religions and is putting proofs from all their books! Don't tell me that the Imam pbuh is using the Gospel of Barnabas to argue with Muslims!

You say that the Muslims "believe in the gospel of Barnabas! and that's why the Imam pbuh is arguing against them by it"
How could you make such a lame statement! If Muslims use the gospel of barnabas to argue with christians, then they are just like us when we use Sahih Bukhari to argue with Sunnis! Ofcourse no Muslim believes that the Gospel of Barnabas is 100 percent true, So how could the Imam pbuh argue with Muslims by the gospel of barnabas when he pbuh knows that the muslims could reply back to him and say "we do not believe that it is 100 percent true, we just use it to argue with the Christians just like we use the other bibles to argue with them".

Your lame argument means that someone could argue with me (and i'm a shia ansari) by Sahih Bukhari because he saw me before arguing against Sunnis by Sahih Bukhari!! Ofcourse if someone argues against me by Sahih Bukhari I will tell him "please use the books that I believe in, do not argue with me using sunni books", even though I used these sunni books to argue against sunnis before!

So same with Muslims, if the imam goes to them and argues with them by the gospel of barnabas because the imam saw them using it to argue against christians, then the normal respond by them to the imam would be: "please use in your argument the books which we believe in, do not use the gospel of barnabas which is a christian book which we only use to argue against christians"!

So The Imam pbuh was putting a proof upon the christians by arguing with them using the gospel of barnabas!

So is the Imam pbuh contradicting himself? Far away is he from that!!

Open your eyes O people! Distinguish the truth from falsehood!
More to come inshaAllah
Admitting The Imam a.s went absent from the people's eyes after 2008, and more contradictions:

ibtissam ahmad ghayba.png

(if the file is not attached please check it out here http://www.hashemstudios-board.com/view ... 88&t=10464 )

In this picture Ibtissam (Btissam) Ahmad (one of the admins of the "official Arabic website almahdyoon" and the wife of Tawfik AlMaghribi) admits that after the last attacks of 2008 Imam Ahmed Alhassan a.s. got absent from the eyes of the people (but of course she tries to add her twist to it!)

In the attached picture, Ibtissam (Btissam) Ahmad says:
"Imam Ahmed Alhassan a.s. is not absent, he is hiding now from his enemies, after he was apparent among them and they wanted to kill him several times. And hiding is different than absence, for he a.s.is present and he meets his Ansar in the Land of Allah. But he does not appear infront of his enemies and does not appear in front of people who do not believe in him, and the reason is that now they are requesting his blood and they declare that! Rather they tried to kill him several times, and they ended up killing thousands of people in Iraq, and in those attempts American planes even participated, and this has been aired by some of the satellite channels like the Jazeera channel and the Arabeya channel which are very popular
[until she says]
And as we have clarified they tried to kill Imam Ahmed Alhassan a.s. several times, and some satellite channels aired those incidents, from which are:
The Zarka Incident….
The second incident was in Muharram 1428 …
The third incident was in Muharram 1429
(which would be around January 2008)…
A person whom the oppressors are requesting his blood to the greatest extents how do you want him to appear publicly and how do you want him to do something which could make his place be known?!!”
Yes he was apparent for years just like the Messenegr of Allah sawas was, but now his hiding from the eyes of the oppressors but he is not absent or hiding from his Ansar rather he meets them and directs them and books come out from him and recently the 13th disciple book was published..
[until the end]

So basically she admits that after the third incident of attacks which was around Muharram 2008, Imam Ahmed Alhassan a.s. went absent from the people. However she tries to make it seem as if he went “hiding” not “absent”. But she does not have any proof for this “hiding but still meets his Ansar” claim. However we have a proof that his absence would be silent. "..Then The Messenger of Allah sawas turned to us, raising his voice, saying: Be cautious when the fifth from the seventh of my sons is lost. So I said: O Messenger of Allah, so what would this absence be? So he said: Silence, until Allah gives him permission to emerge…" Al-Bihar 36/333, Ithbat Al-Hudat 1/589, The Encyclopedia of the Hadiths of Imam Mahdi `63, 164

On another note: Oh by the way Ibtissam, you are saying the oppressors are seeking the imam’s a.s. blood to the greatest extents and that they have been trying to kill him and you are saying how could the imam a.s. do something by which his place could be known? So how come your Facebook Imam says openly and publicly that he is communicating directly with those representatives? Wouldn’t this be something by which his place may be known if they track those individuals down? How could your Facebook Imam appoint Hassan AlHamami the head of the office when in the video he is seen confessing to the intelligence that he is the head and that it is a misguiding misguided dawa etc, wouldn’t the intelligence look for Hassan Alhamami and track him down to get the imam a.s?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HshEf0Ppn5A

You say “ But he does not appear infront of his enemies and does not appear in front of people who do not believe in him”, so how come he made an official authorization to Haidar Al-Ziyadi, doesn’t this require that he personally be there and provide personal information about himself which could get him a.s. arrested?

Last but not least, how could the Imam a.s. put his hand and his Ansar’s hands in the hands of the government which according to your words have been looking for him and wants to kill him and wants his blood to the greatest extent?

Can’t you Ansar see the contradiction!
By Allah the Imam a.s. is innocent of you O usurpers of the right of Muhammad sawas and his Family a.s.! By Allah he a.s. is not with you.

And in this picture

ibtissam ahmad ghayba 2.png

(if the file is not attached please check it out here http://www.hashemstudios-board.com/view ... 88&t=10464 )

she admits that the Imam a.s. has an absence. About the narration: Al-Asbagh ibn Nabata said: I went to the commander of the believers pbuh so I found him drawing lines in the earth, so I said to him: O Commander of the believers, why do I see you contemplating and drawing lines in the earth? Do you desire it? So he said: “By Allah, I have never desired it nor have i ever desired the world, but I was thinking about a man who will be born from the eleventh from my sons, he is the Mahdi who will fill it with justice and equity as it was filled with oppression and injustice. There will be a confusion and an absence for him, people will go astray in it, and some others will be guided in it” So I said? So how long will the confusion and absence be? So he pbuh said: “six days, or six months, or six years” - Ghaybat AlToosi p 165 hadith

She says in the above pic: “the narration is not talking about the duration of the dawa… it is talking about the duration of the absence or the confusion"”

And we know from the above mentioned narration that his a.s. absence is silent. So from where did they get "he is hiding not absent and he still meets his ansar" claim!

More to come inshaAllah
Fifth Contradiction: How could the black banner be raised before Imam Ahmed Alhassan a.s. enter into silent absence?
As clear from the above narrations, the black banners are tightly connected to the rise of the Qa'im a.s.. Also from the hadiths mentioned above, specifically the hadith quoted, Imam Ahmed Alhassan a.s. will go to a silent absence THEN he will emerge.

3- What is the condition of Imam Ahmed Alhassan pbuh during this Absence?
"...Then The Messenger of Allah sawas turned to us, raising his voice, saying: Be cautious when the fifth from the seventh of my sons is lost. So I said: O Messenger of Allah, so what would this absence be? So he said: Silence, until Allah gives him permission to come out" Al-Bihar 36/333, Ithbat Al-Hudat 1/589, The Encyclopedia of the Hadiths of Imam Mahdi `63, 164

Who is the fifth from the seventh of Prophet Muhammad's sawas son? He is Imam Ahmed Alhassan a.s.

The office claims that he a.s. has never gone into silent absence! Yet they raised the black banner (the fake one of the "riser brigades"), and it is known that the black banner is the banner of the rise and of the Faraj (relief), and the black banner cannot be raised before the silent absence of the fifth from the seventh of the Prophet's sawas sons or Imam Ali's a.s. sons, as the narrations testify. So how come they raised now the black banner while denying that he a.s. entered into a silent absence?!

But indeed the true Black Banner which has in it "Allegiance is to Allah" was raised on the day of King Abdullah's death which was after the silent absence of Imam Ahmed Alhassan a.s. ended.

Contemplate O Ansar of Allah! Contemplating for one hour is better than worshipping for a thousand years as we know from Ahlul Bayt a.s.

More to come inshAllah
Quick note:

The owner of the Facebook page who claims to be the Imam a.s., since he started posting until this very day, he has not mentioned in his posts "Allahumma sulli ala Muhammad wa Alee Muhammad alAemma awl Mahdiyeen wa sallem tasleeman katheera"! Do you know why? Because sending prayers upon Muhammad and his Family a.s. scares the owner of the Facebook page, do you know why? Because he is one of the arms of the octopus and the greater Dajjal America and Shaytan may allah curse them. And Shaytan may Allah curse him does not want hastening the Known Day. Because sending prayers upon Muhammad and his Family hastens the Faraj (relief) of the Qa'im of the Family of Muhammad sawas! So does it make sense that the one who usurped the right of Ahmed Alhassan a.s. would ask that his punishment be hastened? Does it make sense that this usurper would pray for the coming of the one who will take revenge from him and punish him?! Here we know the envy against Muhammad and the Family of Muhammad a.s. which kicked Iblis out of Paradise. And today Iblis, his followers, and his soldiers (may Allah curse them) are terrified and they cannot mention Muhammad sawas and his Family, and this completely goes against everything which came in the words and sermons of the Imam a.s. who would always begin by sending prayers upon Muhammad and the Family of Muhammad the Imams and the Mahdis!
SIXTH CONTRADICTION:

The following is a direct translation (word for word) from Al-Mahdyoon, it is titled "Allah Testifies to Ahmad Al-Hassan (pbuh) through dreams/visions, Istikhara, and unknown ways" As we all know up until recently, in fact very recently, Istikharas and dreams have always been praised and encouraged by those who represent Ahmad Al-Hassan (peace be upon him), and those who are in charge of Al-Mahdyoon and the office in Najaf. In fact, the Imam (peace be upon him) has spoken of the validity and greatness of Istikhara's and dreams testifying to him (peace be upon him). However, in light of recent events, the "Imam" on facebook who claims to be Ahmad Al-Hassan (peace be upon him) has taken a 180 stance on Istikhara's and dreams, which is extremely contradictory to his initial claims, and words regarding the matter.

Translation from Al-Mahdyoon:

Allah Testifies to Ahmad Al-Hassan (pbuh) through dreams/visions, Istikhara, and unknown ways

Allah, the Glorious, the Almighty, testifies for those who testify to Imam Ahmad Al-Hassan (pbuh) through dreams/visions, and through Istikhara, and through other different ways of the unseen, for the ways of Allah, The Glorious, The Almighty is as [many] as the selves of the creations.

Dreams/Visions

With regards to dreams, there is a supplication for those whom desire that Allah, the Glorious, show them a dream that clarifies the companion of the truth.

Prayer for whoever wants Allah to show them a vision that supports the Companion of the Truth:

In the name of Allah the Beneficient, the Merciful

Supplicate with this Dua for forty nights after half way through the night/midnight:

(((O Allah, you are the Guide for the confused, and a refuge for the distressed, and a provider for the oppressed. There is no deity for me other than You so I call upon Thee, and there are no associates with you so I beseech Thee.

Bless Muhammd and the family of Muhammad and hasten for my affair relief, and lead me to get closer from that which sounds on your door, and pacify my movement in the site of your sanctuary and by your side, (I am) requesting your witness/testimony, and I am your lowly servant that is humble, and you are the Lord, the Al-mighty, the Exalted in might.

Show me the affair of Ahmad Al-Hassan in the most clear representation, and articulate my/the tongue – if he is your guardian – (to) his truth, and his allegiance, and his victory; – and if he was your enemy – (to)his falsehood, his war.

O Thou Who inspired to the disciples(of Jesus(a.s)) and bore witness to them that Jesus(a.s) is His messenger, {And when I (Allah) revealed/inspired to Al-Hawariyyun (the disciples of Jesus) to believe in Me and My Messenger, they said: “We believe. And bear witness that we are Muslims.}{The Holy Qur’an (5: 111)}. Bear Witness for me and clarify for me this affair, so that my hair, skin, flesh and bones may witness (to the affair).

And the Earth has not lessened, from me and my soul, (in the belief)that Your Witness/testimony is the greatest witness/testimony, {Say: “What thing is the most great in witness?” Say: “Allah (the Most Great!) is Witness between me and you;}{The Holy Qur’an (6: 19)}.

O Thou Who presented Himself to the disbelievers with the message of Muhammad (pbuh), (He)bearing Witness and said:

{And those who disbelieved say: You (O Muhammad) are not a Messenger. Say(O Muhammad): Sufficient as a witness between me and you is Allah}{The Holy Qur’an (13: 43)},

{Or say they: “He (Muhammad) has fabricated it.” Say: “If I have fabricated it? still you have no power to support me against Allah. He knows best of what you say among yourselves concerning it (i.e. this Qur’an)! Sufficient is He as a witness between me and you! And He is the Oft-Forgiving, the Most Merciful.”}{The Holy Qur’an (46: 8)},

{Say: “Sufficient is Allah for a witness between me and you. Verily He is Ever the All-Knower, the All-Seer of His slaves.”}{The Holy Qur’an (17: 96)}.

So they renounced in Your Witness/evidence. Witness/Testify for me O Lord, as I will not renounce Your witness/evidence, and I witness that visions are: true with You, and a forefront, and Your inspiration, and Your Words that You have favoured on the Worlds.

O Thee who commended Ibrahim and hastened the Prophets from his offspring. Because he believed the visions and then You said(swt): {And We called out to him saying: O Ibrahim! * You have indeed shown the truth of the vision; surely thus do We reward the doers of good}{The Holy Qur’an (37: 104-105)}.

And you commended Maryam and then You said (swt): {And Mary the daughter of ‘Imran, who guarded her chastity; and We breathed into (her body) of Our spirit; and she testified to the truth of the words of her Lord} {The Holy Qur’an (66: 12)}.

O Thee who spoke to Muhammad(pbuh) and then said(swt): {We narrate unto thee (Muhammad) the best of narratives in that We have inspired in thee this Qur’an, though aforetime thou wast of the heedless. * When Joseph said unto his father: O my father! Lo! I saw in a dream eleven planets and the sun and the moon, I saw them prostrating themselves unto me.} {The Holy Qur’an (12: 3-4)}.

So You named the visions/dreams the best of narratives inside Your Holy Book. And you commended those who believed in them from your guardians, prophets, and messengers; and You vilified those who disclaimed in them and named them muddled/confused dreams and then you said Your saying of truth: {Their reckoning draweth nigh for mankind, while they turn away in heedlessness. * Never cometh there unto them a new reminder from their Lord but they listen to it while they play, * With hearts preoccupied. And they confer in secret. The wrong-doers say: Is this other than a mortal like you? Will ye then succumb to magic when ye see (it)? * He saith: My Lord knoweth what is spoken in the heaven and the earth. He is the Hearer, the Knower. * Nay, say they, (these are but) muddled dreams; nay, he hath but invented it; nay, he is but a poet. Let him bring us a portent even as those of old (who were Allah’s messengers) were sent (with portents).}{The Holy Qur’an (21: 1-5)}.

And the crowd and guards/army of pharaoh said: {They said: Confused/muddled dreams, and we do not know the interpretation of dreams}{The Holy Qur’an (12: 44)}.

And Yusuf believed in the vision and in its foremost, and then You commended him and said(swt): {Yusuf! O truthful one!}{The Holy Qur’an (12: 46)}.

O Allah, cause me to be like your guardians, prophets and messengers; believing in the visions/dreams, (as)a foremost, and Your inspiration, and Your words that You have favoured with on the Worlds, and the best of narratives in Your Holy Book, and that I do not repeal Your testament, nor do I dishonour Your promise)))

Then they should say:

(((Save me O Thy Lord by the right of Fatima, Have Mercy on me O Thy Lord by the right of Fatima, Guide me O Thy Lord by the right of Fatima.)))

For Allah, the Glorious, and the Prophets, and the Special Preferred Ones testify to Imam Ahmad (pbuh) and to these specifications.

Istikhara (Seeking what is best from Allah)

The dream/vision and Istikhara are ways of the unseen to knowing and identifying/determining the truth of the Successor of Allah on His Earth, and the Qur’an acknowledges/recognizes the dream/vision in the story of [the Prophet] Yousef’s (pbuh) dream, and clarified that it was an evidence upon [the fact] that Yousef was the Successor of Allah on His Earth. And that it is a path that Jacob sought guidance by, and he warned Yousef from telling [his dream/vision] to his brothers, for they would know through it that Yousef is the Successor of Allah on His Earth. There is a difference between saying that the dream/vision is an indication to knowing the Creeds, and the Judgments, and the Jurisprudence/Laws and the Doctrine (Fiqh), and saying that the dream/vision is indicative towards identifying/determining the truth of the doctrine of the Successor of Allah on His Earth.

There have been many traditions (Ahadith) narrated from the Ahlul Bayt (pbut) concerning the importance of Istikhara, here are a few of them for you:

Narrated from Abi Abdullah (Imam Ja’far As-Sadiq) (pbuh): “Pray two Rakats and seek what is best from Allah (Istakhar), for by Allah, there has not been a Muslim who asks Allah what is best (by Istikhara), except that He chooses what is best for him.” [Wasa’il Al Shia / Door of Prayer and Istikhara].

And from him (pbuh): “Whomever seeks Allah’s guidance (does Istikhara) while being content/satisfied with whatever He chooses, then Allah certainly chooses what is best for him.” [Same source].

And from him (pbuh): “We used to learn how to seek Allah’s guidance (Istikhara), as we used to learn the chapter from the Qur’an.” Then he said: “If I do Istikhara I do not care on which side I fall.” [Same source].

And many more than that, and there have been traditions narrated forbidding the disagreeing with the Istikhara and disobeying it, or turning towards a matter, and entering into it without seeking what is Allah’s guidance/what is best from Allah (Istikhara) regarding it. For from Abi Abdullah (pbuh): “Whoever enters a matter without seeking what is best from Allah (Istikhara) then he is afflicted, he shall not be rewarded.” [Same Source].

And from him (pbuh): “Allah, the Glorified and Exalted, said: ‘From the Misfortune of my servant is that he does the works and does not seek My guidance (does not seek what is best from Me/does not make Istikhara).” [Same Source].

And from him (pbuh), some of his companions asked him: “Who are the most honorable/noble creations with Allah?” He (pbuh) said: “[Those whom] are engaged most frequently in the remembrance of Allah, and are most obedient to Him.” It was said: “Who are the most hateful creations with Allah?” He (pbuh) said: “Those whom accuse Allah.” It was asked: “And does anyone accuse Allah?!?!” He (pbuh) said: “Yes, those whom seek what is best from Allah (does Istikhara) and the response comes back with what he hates so he becomes angry/discontent because of that, verily, that is the one who accuses Allah.” [Same Source].

And numerous ways of doing Istikhara and asking Allah and knowing His, The Glorious, answer have been narrated from the Holy Prophet (pbuh & his family) and the Ahlul Bayt (pbut).

Verily, Safwan Al Jamal, and he is from the companions of the two Imams Al Kathim and Al Ridha (pbut) became certain, through Istikhara, about the Imamate of Imam Al-Ridha during the Fitna of The Waqifite (The Stoppers)

And from Ali ibn Mo’ath, he said: “I said to Safwan bin Yahya: ‘By what thing have you determined that Ali – meaning [Ali] Al Rida (pbuh) – [is the Imam]?’ He said: ‘I prayed, and supplicated to Allah, and I sought what is best from Allah (made Istikhara) and became certain that he was him (the Imam)’” (Ghayba Al-Toosi: p. 54). Consequently, Safwan Al Jamal determined the Imamate of [Ali] Al Rida (pbuh) through seeking what is best from Allah (Istikhara).

And upon you is this very important hadith (tradition) which links/connects Istikhara with Imam Al Mahdi (pbuh).

Kitab Al Ghayba – Muhammad bin Ibrahim Al Ni’mani – p. 221 & 222.

From Abi Muhammad Musa bin Haroun bin Isa Al Ma’bady, he said: “Abdullah bin Muslima bin Qa’nab narrated to us saying: Suliman bin Bilal narrated to us saying: Ja’far bin Muhammad (Upon them Peace) narrated to us from his father, [who narrated] from him grandfather, [who narrated] from Al Hussein bin Ali (Upon them Peace), saying: “A man came to the Prince of the Believers (Upon him Peace) and said to him: ‘O Prince of the Believers! Tell us regarding this Mahdi of yours!’ So he (pbuh) said: ‘If the cyclists cycle , and the believers became fewer, and the foreign/imported [ones] go away, then that is that.’ So he said: ‘O Prince of the Believers! From who is this man?’ So he (pbuh) said: ‘From Bani Hashem….. until he said: Then he returned to the description of The Mahdi (pbuh) and said: His cave is the most vast, and he is the most knowledgeable of you, and the most merciful of you. O Allah, make his sending an exit from adversity , and unite by him the nation, so if Allah chooses for you [that you recognize him] then determine [to go to him], and do not turn away from him if you were granted success in [knowing] him, and do not go past him if you were guided to him, ah, and he pointed with his hand to his chest longing for seeing him.”

Al-Mehdyoon

To read in Arabic please visit: http://ar.al-mehdyoon.org/imam/adila/sh ... ah-yachhad

To be continued soon Insha'Allah
Ha- Houmaza, Calomniateurs.

Salam, Des calomniateurs. Ha-1. Al-Houmazah[…]

L- La Mère des Cités.

Salam, La Montagne des Montagnes. L-6. Il e[…]