Imam Ahmad Al-Hassan (peace be upon him) said,

"O My Beloved, many people called on Al-Hussain, Upon him Peace, in that time and they said: “O son of the Messenger of Allah make us amongst your soldiers.” So when he came to them and Allah slightly tested them with the heritages of this world and fear of the Greater Dajjal (Anti-Christ) (America) they said: {So go, you and your Lord, and fight. Indeed, we are remaining right here.} {The Holy Quran Surah Al-Ma’idah (The Table Spread): 24} and they said: {There is no power for us today against Golaith and his soldiers.} {The Holy Quran Surah Al-Baqarah (The Cow): 249}. And restored the people of Kufa, in that time, the ball (repeated history). So woe unto them for what their hands provided and the utterance of falsehood of their tongues. Verily, their kind are the killers of Al-Hussain son Ali, Upon him Peace.

And I swear by Allah that we did not go to them until they called us during mornings and during nights while they were groaning from the weight (pressure) of the oppressors and the Pharaohs. And when we came from between their backs, they ran towards us to fight us, and they sharpened their swords for us in their faiths, and they became backs (support) for their enemies against their guardians. So woe to those whose enemies are their guardians on the Day of Resurrection, and their enemy is my grandfather the Messanger of Allah (PBUH & His Family). We have accepted Allah as [our] judge, and the time is the Resurrection, and from behind them is Hell Fire, they will be lead into it, and woeful indeed will be the place to which they are led."
A- Nom nouveau du Mahdi.

Salam, Après le Rappel. A-19. Nous avions d[…]

Ha- Houmaza, Calomniateurs.

Salam, Des calomniateurs. Ha-1. Al-Houmazah[…]

L- La Mère des Cités.

Salam, La Montagne des Montagnes. L-6. Il e[…]