Imam Ahmad Al-Hassan (peace be upon him) said,

"Verily, we are to Allah and unto Him we shall return, and there is no might nor strength save by Allah, the Great and Most High, and may the everlasting curse be upon all those whom retract/go back on their pledge of allegiance to the family of Muhammad (pbut), and the pledge of allegiance to their Mahdi Muhammad ibn Al-Hassan (pbuh), and the pledge of allegiance to his Vicegerent, and the Vicegerents of his Vicegerents, the twelve after him. And may the everlasting curse be upon all those whom retract/go back on their Covenant with Allah which they have pledged or are promising Allah by it to defend the Vicegerent of Imam Al-Mahdi Muhammad ibn Al-Hassan (pbuh), who has arrived between your backs.

[align=center]{And fulfill [every] covenant. Indeed, the covenant is ever [that about which one will be] questioned.} {The Holy Qur’an Surat Al-’Isrā’ (The Night Journey): 34}[/align]

And Imam Muhammad ibn Al-Hassan (pbuh) is the pronouncing Qur’an, far away is he from going against the Qur’an! So do not allow the foolish accursed one to trick you. And verily, I have in the neck of every individual from among the Ansar of Imam Al-Mahdi a pledge of allegiance. I do not dismiss anyone from it and I shall ask them regarding it on the Day of Resurrection. And there is a covenant tied in the neck of every person which was taken upon them in the atom (Thar) World. So whoever goes back on their pledge of allegiance and violates the Covenant, verily upon him is the curse of Allah, and the curse of the Prophets, and Messengers, and the curse of the Angels and the Righteous ones.

So know, O People, that there is no Yamani except the one who to me is like my right hand, one who calls to my matter, one who guides to the path of Allah which I walk upon by the guidance of my father Imam Al-Mahdi Muhammad ibn Al-Hassan (pbuh). So if one day the one who was on my right side leans to the right or to the left, Bida’ shall take place upon him and he shall become lost and astray from the straight path of Allah, calling to the path of Hell, and Iblis (may Allah curse him) shall inspire to him, and so shall his accursed soldiers from among mankind and Jinn after he followed them, and said their saying, {I am better than him, You created me from fire while You created him from mud} And those who do wrong will come to know by what overturning they shall be overturned, and the good end is for the pious, and there is no power nor strength save by Allah, the High, the Mighty…"
Y- Yamani et Yawmiates (Mémoires).

Salam, Le récipiendaire. Y-13. Il est aussi[…]

N- Nostradamus.

Salam, Au détriment des associateurs. N-7. […]