This room deals with topics and threads relating to religion and/or Spiritual beliefs
By MoonlitKnight14
I know what u mean, I do the same.

But I don't know how to make the link more interesting by doing that thing where the video becomes a little tv in the screen?

Sorry.

But it really is a good video!

[spoiler]Image[/spoiler]
By kamhasan
Good post, MoonlitKnight. It's very appropriate during these times.
By elirien
It is an interesting video Moonlight and bless you and your sister.

This is just a question for anyone to ponder upon:

Is there even something called a Sunni or a Shia?
If you are going to answer please do so without using any reference from the past (which is dead and not real).

Another question would be that which we ask mostly Christians in the form of "was Jesus Christian?".
We ask is Sunni or Shia even in The Recitation? If so does it mean delude people into separation?

Tevbe Astagfirullah

We can't even understand how a bundle of Rothschild funded Zionists can do anything
when there is no population believing in kufr itself.

These people are not Muslim, neither any Sunni, nor Shia, nor Ahmadia, nor whatever.
You are what Allah said you are, not what some dude said you are.
Allah punishes those who disbelieve in him as he did before.

Don't look outside of yourself in these matters.
What can a handful of mud do to a shining Jewel? Be Jewels before God
and let any mud slide on your surface easily and cover it like Allah covers evil.

Alhamdulillah
Protect us from any deception. Which name it chooses it is its destiny for demise.
We are not Sunnis nor Shias nor any Tariqa. We are that which is the space that gives them life.
We are Muslims on the Tariqa of Mohammad.

God lets go astray him that wills [to go astray], and guides him that wills [to be guided] -for He alone is almighty, truly wise.
By abdulbassit
elirien wrote:It is an interesting video Moonlight and bless you and your sister.

This is just a question for anyone to ponder upon:

If you are going to answer please do so without using any reference from the past (which is dead and not real).

Another question would be that which we ask mostly Christians in the form of "was Jesus Christian?".
We ask is Sunni or Shia even in The Recitation? If so does it mean delude people into separation?

Tevbe Astagfirullah

We can't even understand how a bundle of Rothschild funded Zionists can do anything
when there is no population believing in kufr itself.

These people are not Muslim, neither any Sunni, nor Shia, nor Ahmadia, nor whatever.
You are what Allah said you are, not what some dude said you are.
Allah punishes those who disbelieve in him as he did before.

Don't look outside of yourself in these matters.
What can a handful of mud do to a shining Jewel? Be Jewels before God
and let any mud slide on your surface easily and cover it like Allah covers evil.

Alhamdulillah
Protect us from any deception. Which name it chooses it is its destiny for demise.
We are not Sunnis nor Shias nor any Tariqa. We are that which is the space that gives them life.
We are Muslims on the Tariqa of Mohammad.

God lets go astray him that wills [to go astray], and guides him that wills [to be guided] -for He alone is almighty, truly wise.

Beautifully said brother... :)
Even when i think about Isa(as) or Moosa(as) i think the same .. that they never would have spread their teachings about Allah(swt) and the guidance with the name of religion like Judaism or Christianity.. Probably the name was coined after their death... Allah(swt) knows best...
By MoonlitKnight14
elirien wrote:It is an interesting video Moonlight and bless you and your sister.

Thank u, brother.

elirien wrote:This is just a question for anyone to ponder upon:

Good question.
I guess they r really just labels people wear to give themselves an identity. The sad result of a barrier put up by man between himself and his own brother. These labels serve mostly as an obstacle to free thinking.

elirien wrote:If you are going to answer please do so without using any reference from the past (which is dead and not real).

I wud have to disagree with u on this (please excuse me), but the past is not dead, as it happened. Time is relative, and saying it doesn't matter is a convenient way of overlooking uncomfortable facts.

I wud hate to forget the Apostles of Allah, merely because they r from the past :) that wud be ridicule of the Quran.
By elirien
MoonlitKnight14 wrote:

Thank u, brother.

Thank you.

MoonlitKnight14 wrote:
elirien wrote:This is just a question for anyone to ponder upon:

Good question.
I guess they r really just labels people wear to give themselves an identity. The sad result of a barrier put up by man between himself and his own brother. These labels serve mostly as an obstacle to free thinking.

Yes, it is that which is meant with the phrase "name calling". Childish activity, which has the power granted by God to delude one into thinking they are limited as you have said.

MoonlitKnight14 wrote:
elirien wrote:If you are going to answer please do so without using any reference from the past (which is dead and not real).

I wud have to disagree with u on this (please excuse me), but the past is not dead, as it happened. Time is relative, and saying it doesn't matter is a convenient way of overlooking uncomfortable facts.

I wud hate to forget the Apostles of Allah, merely because they r from the past :) that wud be ridicule of the Quran.

Very good. Then we would like to ask you if you give us permission one more detail. What is it that perceives the relativity of time and when does it perceive it?

How then according to your answer could one forget the Apostles of Allah when they never went anywhere?

If one thinks that one even could ridicule the Qur'an couldn't that be rather the human mind ridiculing itself?

Bless you and thank you for your interest.
By elirien
abdulbassit wrote:
Beautifully said brother... :)
Even when i think about Isa(as) or Moosa(as) i think the same .. that they never would have spread their teachings about Allah(swt) and the guidance with the name of religion like Judaism or Christianity.. Probably the name was coined after their death... Allah(swt) knows best...

That beauty is you.

It appears like this, when something that has no language but contains all language is being talked about, many words are flung around quite easily because they are all false in a limited sense and completely true in an absolute sense. It is like taking a bubble from a lake and saying "this is the lake". It is true and false and quite beyond both descriptions. Same goes for Judaism, Christianity, Zen, Buddhism etc. These terms/words derived out of the idea of a mind that said "Oh these people are speaking like <insert prophet/messenger name>.

Speaking bluntly, what could you even speak of even if you delude yourself to believe that you are making it all up? What is your capacity and who gave it to what you call you?
Q- Le Mahdi dans le Coran.

Salam, L’Envoyé de Dieu et Son Livre. Q-28. […]

N- Nostradamus.

Salam, Le découvrement. N-9. Ce qu’ont subi[…]

M- Deux Messies.

Salam, Jésus nous oriente. M-15. Jésus fait […]