Advise of Truth by Ahmed Al Hasan.rtf

New translations of sayings from the Imam Ahmed Al Hasan (pbuh)

Translation of a post by احمد احمد
"Do not apologize for being away from me, for I am a human being like you. But you should apologize for being away from Allah The Exalted. Do not make me a veil between you and the Great Lord, because you will take a dangerous road." .
A saying by the Holy Mawla The Truth Ahmed Al Hassan (a.s) Leader of the Blessed Black Banners of the East.

Translation of a post by احمد احمد:
"Yes, be afraid of Allah. For fearing Allah is a blessing after which there is no blessing."
A saying from the truth Ahmed Al-Hasan (a.s) Leader of the Blessed Black Banners of the East

"By Allah, the Exalted, the Great, brothers and sisters if I could grant Ahmed Al-Hassan a.s my heart, or my hands or the years of my life, it would be little for him. [small offering]
When I wake up in the morning, I try to think of a way to make him smile even for a moment.
And despite that smile from him, a mountain of pain is not hidden from his face."
A saying by the brother of the Ansar, and their servant and their beloved Aba Sadiq (a.s)

"You are my beloved, and all of you are beloved to me. There is no difference between one Ansari and another Ansari, except by [their] fear of Allah."
A saying of the Holy Mawla, the truth Ahmed Al-Hasan (a.s,) Leader of the Blessed Black Banners of the East

The following is a quote by Imam Ahmed Al Hasan (a.s ) about Imam al-Mahdi (sawas). It is from the recent video posted by Ansar Din Alhak (a.s) one of the 12 chiefs of the 313 (a.s).
“For more than a thousand years he was waiting that your grandparents and parents be born, so that they may give birth to you, so you may give him victory. And the promised day has arrived, all praises due to Allah. By Allah you have won in the world and the hereafter. Safeguard your rank with Allah, and do not let the wicked devil suggest evil to your hearts nor shake them. I ask Allah, by the truth of Fatima peace be upon her, to keep you firm and push every evil away from you, and to push away from you anyone who wants to harm you. Indeed He is praiseworthy and glorious.”
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
S- L'Islam comme Religion ?

Salam, Les méchants mécréants vont payer. S-[…]

N- Nostradamus.

Salam, Le retour du Christ. N-8. Quatrain f[…]