By Abdullah Hashem
Amir wrote:Peace be upon you all dear sisters and brothers,
At first I want to say many thanks to all of you for this great website and forum, may Allah bless you inshaallah.
Secondly, I have a question about private question ! Shall I write my question in English or my native language ( in my case Farsi ) ? ( I am not very good in English )

Again thanks a lot
Amir
Best regards

You can write in any language dear brother.
By Syed Miragha Hussain
Ya Allah!
Salam alaikom wa rahmatullahi wa barakatUH oh Pure and Sincere and Brave Followers of the Black Banners under Imam Mahdi a.s and Imam Ahmad Al Hassan a.s!!

May Allah swt protect all of you from the evil of each kind of creation on this Earth and may Allah make you firm in the guardianship of 12 Imams and 12 Mahdis until the Minor Judgement Day and Major Judgement Day inshaAllah!!

Indeed, this forum and website is a great blessing from the higher worlds upon us. Alhamdulillah, it reminds of my follow-up positions and moments of the hashemstudios-board.com, now I have to do the same thing with a double enthusiasm and love since it was made by the command and approval of the family of Mohammad pbut all!!

Jazakomollah khair inshaAllah!!
By MohammedAwal
Asalam Alaikum brothers and sisters. Just joined the new website/ forum. Looking forward to updating myself with the imam a.s. latest teachings, as well as all other pieces of knowledge from the rest of the forum members. Hope you all are having a great ramadan. Alhamdulillah and I appreciate you all for the opportunity!
By Kholoud Aamir
Salam alaikum wr wb brothers and sisters.

Alhumdulilah for this awesome website. Looking forward to availability of Hashemstudios.com & Hashemstudios-board.com with playable videos of TADS and other series.

Salam, À ceux qui ne jurent que par le Coran… […]

A- Nom nouveau du Mahdi.

Salam, Le Coran et Al-Kawthar sont reliés. A-1[…]

Q- Le Mahdi dans le Coran.

Salam, Un peu de réflexion. Q-25. Par syllog[…]