Here is where we will post all your questions and answers to the Imam a.s

Moderator: Shana

Mohamedsaif

In the Name of Allah, The Abundantly Merciful, The Intensely Merciful
All Praises due to Allah, The Lord of the Worlds
O Allah, send your prayers and blessings upon Muhammad and the Family of Muhammad, the Imams and the Mahdis

Peace Mercy and Blessings of Allah be upon you my dear master Imam Ahmad al Hassan (mswr) and upon you my dear aba sadiq a.s and upon the rest of the Mahdis a.s

ya aba sadiq a.s, i have a question with regards to karma.
father, is the karmic build up of all human beings the same for a particular act? or does the karmic build up differ between people for the same act?
for example, if a human being who does not believe in this dawah utter a bad word or commit a bad deed and on the other hand if a person who believes in this dawah does the same...is the karmic build up for both the individuals the same? or will the believer build up more karma than the non believer for the same act?

May Allah swt grant us all success to heal your blessed heart by being amongst those who march behind you shouting ahmad ahmad ahmad!!!
la hawla wala quwatta illa billa
Aba-AlSadiq

Peace be upon you from the Peace,

In the Name of God, the Most Beneficent, the Most Merciful,

And All Praises due to God, the Lord of the Worlds,

And May He send His Prayers and Blessings upon Mohammed and the Family of Mohammed, the Imams and the Mahdis,

Every person shall see the works of their own hands, That's how Karma works. For example, as much pain as you have caused your parents, is how much you shall see from your children. And to each his own.

Aba Al Sadiq
Mohamedsaif

thank you father
alhamdulillah

Return to “Q&A with the Imam”