A person with previous deed on each other

Here is where we will post all your questions and answers to the Imam a.s

Moderator: Shana

Korddad

In The Name of Allah The Abundantly Merciful The Intensely Merciful

O Allah send your prayers upon Muhammad and the Family of Muhammad the Imams and the Mahdis submit a full submission

Peace, Mercy and Blessings of Allah be upon Imam Mahdi Sawas and Imam Ahmad Al-Hassan Aba Abdillah Al-Hussein Mswr and upon the Riser from the Family of Muhammad Aba Al-Sadiq Abdulllah Hashem Mswr.

My beloved Master and my Father Aba Al-Sadiq Mswr,

In Thailand cultural here have something called Chao Kham Nai Wain (meaning a person with previous deed on each other), and this what believed in Buddism in Thailand and related with Karma. For example, Mr.A used to have a problem with Mr.K and they are enemy in their previous life. And when Mr.A reincarnated back, this Spirit of Mr. K follow Mr.A till this current life and was called as Chao Kham Nai Wain (a person with previous deed on each other), and this spirit of Mr.K have vengeance with Mr.A and he can caused like harm to Mr.A.

Now as for Traditional Massage, a person who want to go and massage someone, the therapist here in Thailand have some sort of information about this Spirit that accompany the person who they will massage. And the Therapist here in Thailand have a belief that if you massage that person, the person might have a Spirit that accompany that person and want to caused harm. So this Spirit is possible can come to the therapist back and caused harm in health of the therapist themselves. It likes when you massage a person who have a disease you basically get their disease to you too. And the Therapist have a belief that they called wash off after massage the person so they don't have to get effected with that Spirit or Bad Energy or disease.

I mean how true is this and if it is true how should the person who massage people wash off this spirit so they don't get effected by it?

Thank you in advanced my Master Mswr.

Return to “Q&A with the Imam”