These rooms are dealing with all things concerning Health (Mind/Body/Spirit)
By TheWaysOfAscent
Salam everybody,
Today I realized something really terrible. I was thinking of the wars in Iraq and Afganistan and it suddenly hit me hard that for almost ten years the innocent people of those countries have been bombed pillaged and murdered without remorse or mercy from the heartless psychopathic troops of the US itself. I live in the US and i felt this awful feeling sweep over my entire body and i became so filled with guilt and despair and all i wanted to do was try to find some way to help them to help them out but i realized there was no way i could. I had a severe nervous breakdown, my entire body was constantly twiching, ive been having constant adrenaline rushes since 11:00 this morning, my heart was beating way too fast and eyesight was way off focus. I feel slightly better now MashAllah, but i still feel helpless to assist the oppressed. Ive never felt so much confusion, frustration, nervousness and sadness in all my life, and it still has me feeling really low. If any one can offer words of kindness or advice i would really appreciate it. Peace and Mercy of Allah be with us all.
By Zolfigarr
Salam brother,

I hope you feel well inshAllah , just remember that its not your fault about why the U.S. went to war and was involved into killing the many innocent people.
لست أخاف على أمتي غوغاء تقتلهم ، ولا عدواً يجتاحهم ، ولكن أخاف على أمتي أئمة مضلين إن أطاعوهم فتنوهم وإن عصوهم قتلوهم
Prophet Muhammad(saw)said:"I do not fear for my nation having oppressors killing them,or even an enemy to invade them, but I fear for my nation when there are misguiding Imams, if they obey them ,they become trialed by them ,and if they disobey them they will kill them."Tabarani

If I were you brother I would eat a lot of fruits or drink orange juice, I think what happened to you was a shock that you felt the first time in your life. Maybe this can be a good realization instead of bad because it made you feel for the other people and had your heart filled with Imaan(faith)in Allah swt and you were conscious about the hereafter. Remember that many people don't think like the way that you did,and a lot of people don't care but Allah swt might have shined his light in you brother for the first time.

May Allah bless you and protect you by the right of Muhammad and the family of Muhammad pbut.

Fi Aman Allah
By Spirit of Karbala
TheWaysOfAscent wrote:Salam everybody,
Today I realized something really terrible. I was thinking of the wars in Iraq and Afganistan and it suddenly hit me hard that for almost ten years the innocent people of those countries have been bombed pillaged and murdered without remorse or mercy from the heartless psychopathic troops of the US itself. I live in the US and i felt this awful feeling sweep over my entire body and i became so filled with guilt and despair and all i wanted to do was try to find some way to help them to help them out but i realized there was no way i could. I had a severe nervous breakdown, my entire body was constantly twiching, ive been having constant adrenaline rushes since 11:00 this morning, my heart was beating way too fast and eyesight was way off focus. I feel slightly better now MashAllah, but i still feel helpless to assist the oppressed. Ive never felt so much confusion, frustration, nervousness and sadness in all my life, and it still has me feeling really low. If any one can offer words of kindness or advice i would really appreciate it. Peace and Mercy of Allah be with us all.

Ws bro, thank you for sharing your words, thoughts and feelings that have come from a place deep in your heart. God has blessed you with kindness and a loving spirit that cares for others and loves others-and it is a rare thing to find in this world today.

The fact that you feel this pain and hurt inside shows your body could not take it anymore, there is a saying: the mind suffers and the body cries out, as for the symptoms you felt of nervous breakdown-believe me I can relate to nervous breakdown, it is the scariest dam feeling ever! Not nice at all-you think you’re dying and shrinking into some dark pit of nothingness especially if you not had one before it can be a worrying experience, (you haven’t had something like this before?-if so please check with a doc just to be sure) don’t worry too much on the feelings you had-when I got them dear bro-I remember I could not breathe and my body begun freezing up, the key is to breathe in and out slow nice breaths-and Inshalalh you will begin to feel better and the body will begin to relax and let go of the tension built up.
What’s happening/has happened and is still happening to the oppressed people of Iraq and Afghanistan is what you said it is-nothing short of genocide and murder by the psycho devil worshiping dark forces. And who are the victims (children, babies, women, widows) always the weak and those unable to defend themselves.

When one sees’s daily pictures of horror of dead children and babies born with genetic defects due to biological weapons it can be more than distressing and sometimes you just feel such a wave of anger and frustration come over your entire being-you start to feel more frustrated and helpless (as you think there is nothing I can do)

My bro, the feelings you felt rush around in your body: the nervousness, confusion, frustration and sadness-these are a manifestation from the inner mind and heart to the outer- they will subside in time.

Please don’t feel helpless way of ascent- you have inside of you so much power and so much potential, there is so much fire and courage-that Allah The Most High will help you find your place and help you grow heights you never thought you had! Right now you feel that you cannot help or might feel unable to-in time God indeed will make those inward feelings and aspirations to help the nations of Iraq and Afghanistan :)

I hope I haven’t waffled on bro? I will send you some healing later today to help you, Inshallah you will begin to feel whole and calm with the feelings.

For now take some time out and feel free to go out in the countryside or parks and when you feel recharged and in tune again.

Then maybe in a few days, you can write up a list of things/topics to do with the conflicts facing the two nations, and Allah will guide your heart and soul to find ways of helping them, even the smallest of actions can be of such mighty blessings.

If you want I will help you with it no problem-you can make notes on the affects it has had on the children, the orphans and the widows and perhaps creating a blog/word press (just an example) to show their plight and raise money to help them.

I apologise if this is rushed as I running little late to be somewhere and have to catch the train.

Stay strong way of ascent-

If you need to chat feel free to p.m me.

God bless you .
By waleedAhlulKa'aba
Salaam Waysofscent,
I agree with all what the brothers have said. Also I think you should to remember that we are in the End Times, this is really the height oppression, injustice and deception - so many people Still think that going to war in iraq and afghanistan was the right and would give their support for another invasion! As sad as that is, also remember that this is the time of the overthrow of this oppression and the spread of justice. We have with us the holy movement of Imam Mahdi (as) and his messenger (as). Our job is to try to donate what we can to help others (even though many of us dont have much) but also to help out and assist the reappearance so that US invasions can finally be put to an end. Relying on Allah and fighting your ego is a huge task and consider the greater struggle (jihad), as well as doing what we can to spread the call.
When its not in our hands to directly help those oppressed and in horrible conditions, we should work for the dawah so that people can see Allah's religion and be taken out from the ignorance and nothingness of following desires. Also you can pray for those people (in qunoot) and do some duaa's too, here is a dua for "Supplication in Hardship, Effort, and Difficult Affairs" http://supplications.al-islam.org/sahifa-sajjadiya/22-His-Supplication-during-Hardships.php.
Lastly keep in mind, Allah will not ask you to do anything that is beyond your capacity: [2:286] {Allah does not task any soul beyond its capacity.}

last thing which is a bit off topic (sorry.. :cry: ) tholfigars last post made him reach 666............. Allahu A'lam.

fee aman allah dear brother
By TheWaysOfAscent
Thank you all so much for your words of Hopeful and Loving Kindness. :) After i got settled down a bit, i randomly began reading Spiritual Journey which is filled with quotes and sayings of Allah(swt), The Prophet and his Progeny (pbut), and i got up to fetch a glass of water, and MashAllah! all of the physical ailments were gone! vanished without me even realizing. I started to feel like my same old self again and felt more hopeful and merciful, instead of hopelessness and despair. Also with my mind now much clearer im thinking that the hopelessness and the feeling of being a dark void of a soul on the inside was a trapping of the Ego. I feel much better and filled with life and a positive outlook! :thumbup: I just hope all the suffering of the innocent will come to pass quickly, and may Allah hasten the reappearance. Thanks again for the advice you gave and the compassion i feel from you all. May Allah bestow upon us the best in this world and the best in the Hereafter. Peace and Love!

Salam, Des bannières pour tous les peuples. […]

Q- Le Mahdi dans le Coran.

Salam, Le Qoraychi. Q-27. Nous avons vu que[…]

M- Deux Messies.

Salam, Qoraych. M-14. Mahdi est Korèsh (Qora[…]