Share your dreams and kashfs here.
I requested from Allah swt last year to show me a sign when I first found out about the deceitful Najaf office l.a, I dreamt that an old scroll with a section of Quran writing on it descended from above, I was shaking with fear, all I could see was my right hand shaking holding a tasbeeh, then the words written on the scroll became more visible to me. the words written were:

Beware, it is they who are the corrupters, but they perceive [it] not.”}

And beneath it was written V 12.

I checked the Quran when I awoke and found this verse to my amazement in Surah Al Baqarah The Cow.
This confirmed to me without a shadow of doubt that the cursed najaf office were misguided and mischief mongers and that the Black Banners are true. All praise be to Allah Lord of the worlds. May Allah swt keep us safe on this straight path even though the unbelievers and hypocrites detest it. Ameen

Ayah 12:

In this ayah the main address is to the hypocrites. When they are told do not cause mischief upon the earth they say, “We are peacemakers”. Allah subhanahu wa ta’ala, confirms in this ayah, that indeed they are the ones who cause corruption, but they do not perceive it

أَلا إِنَّهُمْ هُمُ الْمُفْسِدُونَ وَلَـكِن لاَّ يَشْعُرُونَ

Beware, it is they who are the corrupters, but they perceive [it] not.”

Hypocrites (munafiqeen) think that they are reformers but they have lost the ability to perceive so Allah subhanahu wa ta’ala is explaining in the Quran that actually these are the people who are creating corruption. But they do not realize it. Much mischief is caused by those people, who call themselves peacemakers while they do not even have a true perception of right and wrong. By their blind arrogance, they suppress the good and encourage the evil.
Ibn Jarar said: “The hypocrites commit mischief on earth by disobeying their Lord on it and continuing in the prohibited acts. They also abandon what Allah made obligatory and doubt His religion, even though He does not accept a deed from anyone except with faith in His religion and certainty of its truth. The hypocrites also lie to the believers by saying contrary to the doubt and hesitation their hearts harbor. They give as much aid as they can, against Allah’s loyal friends, and support those who deny Allah, His Books and His Messengers. This is how the hypocrites commit mischief on earth, while thinking that they are doing righteous work on earth.” Allah has opened their reality by calling them mischievous.

Ayah 13:

وَإِذَا قِيلَ لَهُمْ ءَامِنُواْ كَمَآ ءَامَنَ النَّاسُ قَالُواْ أَنُؤْمِنُ كَمَآ آمَنَ السُّفَهَآءُ أَلاَ إِنَّهُمْ هُمُ السُّفَهَآءُ وَلَـكِن لاَّ يَعْلَمُونَ

“And when it is said to them, ’Believe as the people have believed,’ they say, ‘Should we believe as the foolish have believed?’ Unquestionably, it is they who are the foolish, but they know [it] not.”
Ha- Houmaza, Calomniateurs.

Salam, Des calomniateurs. Ha-1. Al-Houmazah[…]

L- La Mère des Cités.

Salam, La Montagne des Montagnes. L-6. Il e[…]

Y- Yamani et Yawmiates (Mémoires).

Salam. Des Yamanis. Y-14. Si on revenait au[…]