Share your dreams and kashfs here.
By Caroline
Before I believed in the Black Banners, when I was still in the phase of researching the matter, I had the following dream:
I saw the twelve chiefs with their wifes and all of them looked very Western, in fact in my dream they were Germans. And in their middle was Ahmed Al-Hasan (pbuh), he was with them and I knew it was him. But he also looked western, he was very tall but had white skin.
So I went to him and told him "But in the narrations it says that you will be dark skinned, so how come you are white?!"
When I woke up I felt very ashamed that I had asked him this, that I was questioning him based on what "i knew"... and it struck me that this was exactly what was happening with the black banners... I was aspecting the Imam to appear in a certain way, from a certain direction - but he was coming from an unexpected direction so I question and deny him...
This reminded me a lot of the countless ahadith about how Ilsam will come back as something strange, or about how the qaim will come completely different then people will expect.

Aba 'Abaida Al-Hazza said: „I asked Abu Jafar (pbuh) about the matter - when will it happen?" He said: "If you expect it to happen in a certain way, but it comes to you in a different way - do not deny it." (Al-Mu'jam Al-Mawddo'i: page 767)
And Prophet Mohammed (pbuhahp) said: “Islam began as something strange and will revert to being strange as it began.”

Then I made istikshara if this dream was a testemony FOR the black banners movement (as dreams can mean the opposite) and it was very positive.
By ansarofallah
SubhanAllah sister, your dream gave me goosebumps :( and it reminded me of what Ahmad Al-Hassan (peace be upon him) said in "Advice to the Students of the Academic Hawzas and to all those whom seek the truth" he said,

[align=center]"However, unfortunately, every group desires that the Imam (PBUH) comes in accordance to that which they desire and according to the plan which they decide for his (PBUH) rise, and rather, it must be that the Imam (PBUH) comes through those whom they decided to follow. And as such: {each faction, in what it has, rejoicing.} Thus, if the Imam arrives from another path {they said, "Why was this Qur'an not sent down upon a great man from [one of] the two cities?"}

And if he arrives by a plan in which they have not been [previously] notified and informed of and comes with a new Command, then he is not the Imam to them, and thus it must be that he is faced with denial and mockery and ridicule. And as said, the Al-Mighty:

{Ah! Alas for (My) Servants! There comes not a messenger to them but they mock him!}, he does not reach their hearing nor does he concern them, therefore, they will end with the matter of fighting Imam Al-Mahdi, Upon him Peace."[/align]
Y- Yamani et Yawmiates (Mémoires).

Salam, Le récipiendaire. Y-13. Il est aussi[…]

N- Nostradamus.

Salam, Au détriment des associateurs. N-7. […]

Q- Le Mahdi dans le Coran.

Salam, L’Astre perçant. Q-26. La lumière d[…]