Here is where Servants of the Yamani may post their Media Works Promoting the Yamani a.s., if you are consistent in promoting the Yamani, we shall give you your own section here
By ossama
The Shirazi Corleone family tries to undermine the Atheism Delusion by doing the following. Read and .....

In the name of Allah the Most merciful the intensely merciful, Al Sallam Alaykum wa rahmatalu Allah wabarakatuh

We are getting used to Shirazis and their followers, Lying, fraud and concoctions against anything related to the holy dawa of the Yamani a.s. The important thing is to try to misguide people and to hide the light of Allah swt but Allah swt will not allow but that his light should be perfected even though the believers may detest it.

And if they could, they would have refuted the dawa of the Imam a.s. scientifically instead of employing such cheap methods.

Mohammed Al Shirazi is how this Shirazi names himself on his facebook page. He tries to attribute the masterpiece called Athiesm Delusion to someone else other than its author Ahmed Al Hassan pbuh.

AND this person in not Mohammed Al Shirazi himself but he says in one of his comments on his page which is called '' Mohammed Al Shirazi'' , he says,

'' Your young servant, i have repelled this corrupt movement ( Yamani movement) with the simple capabilities after the representatives of the clerics in Al Zubair ( southern Iraq) are not occupied in anything but elections and do not know but defaming the status of Al Shirazi as a cleric. So we stood against this dawa in defense of the Imam of the time pbuh and in defense of Al Shirazi ( off course you would ).

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100002730744993

Then this person called Mohammed Al Shirazi '' the defender of the Shirazi family'' but he entered into the Athiesm delusion facebook page and wrote his fraudulent words again by stating the following

'' A new book has been released by Doctor AMRO SHAREEF titled ( Wahm Al Ilhad, The Atheism delusion) in the magazine of Al Azhar. The doctor wrote in his facebook page the following

Atheism Delusion, a book which is a gift by Al Azhar magazine. Its supposed to be in for of a summary and simplified, and Inshallah a consequent book will follow it next January titled '' The myth of atheism'' which is more detailed and is roughly 500 pages.

I found the book by coincidence and it was in PDF form and this is the profile picture of the real author of the book ( you'll find it in the link directly below this text).''.

https://www.facebook.com/wahemalelhad?fref=ts

SubhanAllah, if there is anyone in the world with a filthier mouth and lower morals it would be the shirazi mafia family. This family that produces people like Yasir al Habib who CURSEs and MOCKs omar and aisha publicly on a daily basis and curses and mocks Al Azhar university in cairo. NOW one of their rotten fruits who claims to be a defender of them is interested in what Al Azhar produces.

Nevertheless let us see who Doctor Amro Shareef is and if he is the author of the atheism delusion.

Amro Abdul Mumim Shareef is a teacher and the head of the department of surgery in the college of medicine, University of Een Shams in egypt. He is specialized in liver, gallbladder surgery and endoscopy.

He received a Bachelors degree with honors in medicine and surgery in the year 1974, a masters in 1978, and a phd in 1981 in general surgery.

Now let us see the legitimacy of this DEFENDER!!!!

This is the facebook page of Doctor Amru Shareef and he welcomes the book Atheism delusion for its author AHMED AL HASSAN PBUH and says that the Imam's book is DIFFERENT FROM HIS OWN BOOK BUT THE TITLES OF THE 2 BOOKS ARE THE SAME.

The Doctor writes on his page

'' I welcomed the book of the Atheism delusion which is authored by Mr. AHMED AL HASSAN without reading it because its an effort inputted against atheism. However i ask you that you do not use the page to promote the book''.

AND WE WILL NOT RECONCILE NOR WILL WE TAKE THE MATTER AS A MISUNDERSTANDING FROM THE FOLLOWERS OF THE SHIRAZIS. AND IF THEY HAD AN ATOM WORTH OF SINCERITY AND LEGITIMACY, THEY WOULD SIMPLY KNOW THAT THE IMAM'S BOOK IS 614 PAGES AND NOT 168!!!
http://www.amazon.com/The-Atheism-Delus ... m+Delusion

This is the link of the atheism delusion by Doctor Amru Shareef which is 168 pages.

https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/18743857

A final word I dedicate to Al Shirazi and his followers '' The harshest of sounds without a doubt is the braying of the ass''

Verily the reason for their war against the holy dawa is because of their bankruptcy and ignorance in front of the yamani call which led to their flop left and right. And Ahmed Al Hassan a.s. still awaits the scientific response on all everything he has taught and spread as they claim to be the most knowledgeable.

Imam Ahmed Al Hassan a.s. wrote in his book atheism delusion in page 14-15 a response to Shirazi's words that were mentioned in of his books titled '' Sayyed Mohammed Al Shirazi and his story with Darwin''.

And I did not hold myself when i read Shirazi's funny words, that are free of any scientific validity. These words were easily put down by the Imam a.s.

The Imam a.s. demonstrates in this section of the masterpiece, the problems that Shirazi had with the theory of evolution and he pbuh showed Shirazi's misunderstanding of of it and his naive comparisons with what happens in evolution and that he does not understand what he says.

And I say, instead of adopting such methods of misguidance, why don't you convince the GRAND ayatullah IMAM Al Shirazi in responding to what the Imam a.s. said in his books.??? But far is it and what might he say in front of he who conquered and defeated atheism, and lifted the contradictions and clarified new unprecedented answers concerning the most important questions about atheism and the existence of a god.

And there is no power nor might except by Allah the high and great.

TIME IS RUNNING OUT FOR YOU O SHIRAZIS. VERILY IF YOU DO NOT PROSTRATE TO AHMED A.S., YOU KNOW WHERE HISTORY WILL PLACE YOU IN WHAT ...... And alhamdulilah rab al alameen.

Salam, Les Versets du Coran détaillés par le M[…]

A- Nom nouveau du Mahdi.

Salam, Après le Rappel. A-19. Nous avions d[…]

Ha- Houmaza, Calomniateurs.

Salam, Des calomniateurs. Ha-1. Al-Houmazah[…]