Sayings of Imam Ahmed Al Hassan a.s and the Mahdiyeen pbuta

This forum announces the appearance of Imam Mahdi

Moderator: Shana

Asma

Imam Ahmad Al-Hassan from him is peace said: "Making a mistake is not what is shameful, rather what is shameful is not learning and disciplining oneself from the mistake"
Asma

Master Ibrahim Al-Khalil Aba Jaafar Mswr Said: (In His Status)

Age comes quickly and ends in a moment. Congratulations to whom spend it on goodness, love and forgiveness.
Asma

By Aba Sadiq mswr

Someone asked me: “How can I begin learning about my religion?”

This is an important question, and is the question which is asked by all those whom seriously want to begin their path towards God.

Imam Ali as said : “All those whom have a goal other than God are lost”. So our very existence on this Earth and our only purpose is to find and follow and support God through his Messenger. Any other goals are pointless.

Jesus as was asked the same question I was asked….

The Rich Man

17 As Jesus was starting out on his way to Jerusalem, a man came running up to him, knelt down, and asked, “Good Teacher, what must I do to inherit eternal life?”
18 “Why do you call me good?” Jesus asked. “Only God is truly good. 19 But to answer your question, you know the commandments: ‘You must not murder. You must not commit adultery. You must not steal. You must not testify falsely. You must not cheat anyone. Honor your father and mother.”
20 “Teacher,” the man replied, “I’ve obeyed all these commandments since I was young.”
21 Looking at the man, Jesus felt genuine love for him. “There is still one thing you haven’t done,” he told him. “Go and sell all your possessions and give the money to the poor, and you will have treasure in heaven. Then come, follow me.”
22 At this the man’s face fell, and he went away sad, for he had many possessions.
23 Jesus looked around and said to his disciples, “How hard it is for the rich to enter the Kingdom of God!” 24 This amazed them. But Jesus said again, “Dear children, it is very hard to enter the Kingdom of God. 25 In fact, it is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle than for a rich person to enter the Kingdom of God!”
26 The disciples were astounded. “Then who in the world can be saved?” they asked.
27 Jesus looked at them intently and said, “Humanly speaking, it is impossible. But not with God. Everything is possible with God.”
28 Then Peter began to speak up. “We’ve given up everything to follow you,” he said.
29 “Yes,” Jesus replied, “and I assure you that everyone who has given up house or brothers or sisters or mother or father or children or property, for my sake and for the Good News, 30 will receive now in return a hundred times as many houses, brothers, sisters, mothers, children, and property—along with persecution. And in the world to come that person will have eternal life. 31 But many who are the greatest now will be least important then, and those who seem least important now will be the greatest then.”

So as we see from the biblical account, it is not enough that we simply refrain from evil deeds such as stealing, murder, lying and cheating nor is it enough to do good deeds such as honoring one’s parents. In other words, it is not enough to simply be a good person in order to attain eternal life. Rather, a person, in order to be with God and attain eternal life must give up everything he or she owns.

The genuine love which Jesus as felt from the man was not even enough to save the man and make him enter into paradise. Rather that love had to be put to the test and had to be practical action and not just theoretical expression. For Jesus as said: “There is still one thing which you haven’t done.” And that was to rid oneself of all worldly possessions.

Rather it is not just enough to rid oneself of all worldly possessions such as houses or money but one must also relinquish ownership over ones own family and one’s own life and one’s own heart. Jesus as further clarifies it by saying :

24 Then Jesus said to his disciples, “Whoever wants to be my disciple must deny themselves and take up their cross and follow me. 25 For whoever wants to save their life will lose it, but whoever loses their life for me will find it. 26 What good will it be for someone to gain the whole world, yet forfeit their soul? Or what can anyone give in exchange for their soul? 27 For the Son of Man is going to come in his Father’s glory with his angels, and then he will reward each person according to what they have done.

And Jesus as also said

37 Anyone who loves his father or mother more than Me is not worthy of Me; anyone who loves his son or daughter more than Me is not worthy of Me; 38 and anyone who does not take up his cross and follow Me is not worthy of Me. 39 whoever finds his life will lose it, and whoever loses his life for My sake will find it.…

So basically the first step to this path is that one must give up their possessions and family and life and everything, absolutely everything for God. Then and Only then can one expect to learn truly the mysteries of God, only then can one expect to be a true disciple, only then can one maintain and be in a position worthy of receiving a spirit from Him.
Those whom give up everything for God, God gives them everything including His own self. Those who worry about their possessions or their family or their selves in front of God are not worthy of him. Jesus as clarified this 2000 years ago when he said : “He that loveth father or mother more than me is not worthy of me: and he that loveth son or daughter more than me is not worthy of me.”
Like the Arch Angel Michael clarified, either we believe or we don’t. Full stop.

All in or all out. It works no other way.

And I say to you, this call is the culmination of all the efforts of the 124,000 prophets and messengers whom walked the Earth. It is the hope of all the poor and oppressed souls throughout the thousands of years of human existence from the time of Adam as till now.

It is the coming of the son of man which Jesus spoke about. It is the final covenant, the seventh covenant, the greatest and most complete and perfect covenant which will last forever and ever. God will never make another covenant ever with mankind after Ahmed. All the future generations and future proofs of God will all adhere to the laws set in the seventh covenant between God almighty and Ahmed al Hassan as.

There will never be another time more important than now nor will there ever be an opportunity like now. For all those who are asking me how they may learn, how they may start their path or how they may go to God, I say, the first step is the final step, the beginning is the end, to delete and erase oneself and be an empty vessel that the Spirit of God may possess and use. Imam Ahmed al Hassan as said “the best of you is he who erases himself…”.

Jesus as said “Blessed is he who will take his place in the beginning; he will know the end and will not experience death."

Come to non existence….
Come to freedom from this material world and it’s illusions ….
Come to God without condition …
Come to God without will …
Come to God full of love and trust and faith like that of a baby whom jumps off a high place trusting that the parent will catch them…
Come to us and give everything so that a generation of human beings may grow without suffering and may live in equality and safety and peace and prosperity…
Come to us with your cross on your back ready to die in order that a new generation may live…

Imam Ahmed al Hassan as said to me one day : “if I had Ansar like you and the true believers with you in 1999, we would have already been living in a divine just state.”

You ask about the first step and how to learn, give God who you are and He will turn you into who you were meant to be. You cannot be both.
Asma

Imam Ahmed al Hassan from him peace said : “The believer fears nothing but Allah the Almighty”

Examine these words and judge yourself, are you believers?
Asma

By Aba Sadiq a.s from him is peace

I was asked about why God leaves the world in suffering and why the Imam as does not relieve the pain and suffering of the Earth.

Once upon a time there was a man and a woman who got married and decided to have a child. Since both of them had suffered greatly whilst growing up, they wanted for their child a life better than the one they had while they were children. Every day and every night they imagined the life the child would have and they rejoiced in their thoughts.

When the time approached for the woman to give birth, the man took the woman to the doctor. The doctor asked the woman how she was feeling. The woman was in great pain and was sweating profusely. The man had never seen her like this before. He became worried she would not be able to handle the birth and he grieved over his unborn child. The man asked the doctor for pain relief for the woman.

The doctor refused saying: “I am sorry but she must bear the pain.” The woman began to cry and yelled: “I cannot bear the pain, I am dying!”
The man became angry with the doctor and said: “How harsh are you? Do you not care about your patients and their suffering?! All I ask is some relief!”

The doctor replied: “She is too close to labor, all the medication will do is cover up her symptoms so that she may appear to be ok, but in reality she is still suffering through labor and the medicine is not a solution for her problem, she will attain true relief once she gives birth.”

The man became enraged with this answer and said: “I tell you she is in pain now and you tell me she will be relieved after she gives birth?! Where is your humanity?! You choose to leave a human being suffering and she might die from the pain.”

The doctor replied “The pain will not kill her nor will it kill the baby, but she is at a late stage of labor and should I give her the pain medication now, I fear the pain medication would kill her and the baby because at this stage the medicine inhibits the woman’s ability to sense the contractions and therefore she cannot synchronize her pushing with the contractions. This could lead to problems in bringing the baby out, the baby could develop breathing problems if stuck in the wrong position too long and come out disfigured or dead, and perhaps we need to have a C-section and then she will not be able to have a normal birth again. In this case and in this time of the labor, pain relief is damaging and threatens the baby.”

As such with God and the Imam from him is peace and wisdom, at this later stage of the Earth’s pregnancy and labor, it would be damaging and threatening to the Earth’s promised child, the divine just state, if we cover up the symptoms and relieve the pain of the suffering. If we cover up the pain of the suffering how are they to recognize and synchronize their actions with the pushing forth of the divine just state?
Asma

By Aba Sadiq a.s mswr

Once upon a time there was a man who grew up next to a beautiful plot of land. The land was so beautiful and it had mountains and rivers and grass fields and an assortment of animals. The man wished to own the land and planned to buy it one day. He went forward to the land everyday for ten years, mowing its lawns and maintaining its gardens and feeding its animals. He took all of his savings and daily earnings and hid it in the ground of the land he intended to buy. Even though he intended to buy it and even though he had more than enough money to buy it, he never did, because he was afraid that if he did, he would one day find a more beautiful plot of land elsewhere and then come to regret buying that one. Every year he would consider purchasing the land he invested so much time and effort in, but then he would back out and decide to wait until next year. “No one was coming to purchase the land anyway” he thought to himself. “It is way too remote and difficult for people to reach”. “I have nothing to fear” he thought, “I can enjoy the land while at the same time not making a permanent commitment.” He continued to work in the land and save his money by burying it into the ground of the land he wished to purchase. He never found a more beautiful plot of land nor did he ever commit to purchasing it. One day the man fell ill and couldn’t leave his house for a year. During his illness the man, realizing his own mortality, said to himself “I shall purchase the land I always loved for I know not how long I shall live.” When he recovered he headed to the land, only to find that it was fenced off, and that the land he once loved had now been purchased. The man was heartbroken and he called out to the owners of the plot of land who bought it. A man from the owners came forth and he told him about how much he loved the land and how he used to maintain it and care for it. He asked the owner how he came to own the land. The owner said “About a year ago, me and my brother were walking through this area and we admired the land very much and we decided to purchase it together. I have a dog whom I own and one day the dog started to dig in the ground and lo and behold I found a chest full of money buried. My brother left me his part of the land in exchange for my share of the money.
He took the money and moved to the Far East where he has since settled. As for I, I invited my friends and family to build homes on my land and invest in it all they have, and we built a beautiful city on this land!” The man, realizing that his efforts and savings were now gone, became very upset and regretted investing his life into something he didn’t commit to. For in the end he was left with nothing. As such is our path with the call of Imam Mahdi as. The man is the one who follows this call but does not commit fully to it. The land is the divine just state and fruit of this call and the brothers are those committed ones who come to benefit from the fruits of the labor of those who didn’t commit fully.
Asma

Imam Ahmad Al-Hassan from him is peace said:

"How difficult is this my son, how difficult, that someone says to you " may my life be your ransom" and you say to him " May you be blessed" while you see the opposite [of what he is saying], you see him lying and being hypocritical"
Asma

Imam Ahmed Al-Hassan (from him is peace) :

“Give victory to the oppressed person even if he was an atheist. Give victory to the oppressed person no matter what their religion is.”
Asma

Imam Ahmad Al-Hassan from him is peace said

"Love my son, love, forgiveness, inner peace, faith, clean, clear and sincere hearts towards one another and towards its Lord can achieve the impossible.
Asma

Aba Al-Sadiq a.s said

Faith is the expectation of good and disbelief is the expectation of evil.

Return to “The Call of Imam Mahdi”