Description of your first forum.
By ImminentArrival
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=SVxeAd1txVg

Subhan Allah! Another proof that this man is not the Imam a.s.! The reason is the following:

Dr. Ali in this video is desperately seeking the help of Imam Ahmed Alhassan, he is desperately and honestly telling him what is summarized as the following:

“O Imam doubt came to my heart because of these obvious contradictions which are 1, 2, 3, 4, etc, so please Imam give us an answer, and I am resorting to you to guide me and protect me from misguidance”.

So would Ahmed Alhassan a.s. say that this man (dr ali) is going to “hell fire and to the garbage of history” without trying to guide him back? Dr. Ali was seeking the Imam’s help and he said :

“i swear by the oath of innocence to exit out of the strength and power of God and to enter to the strength and power of myself if i was from the nasibi haters who don’t want the banner of the Qaim to be raised”,

So his request is to truly find the truth and instead of going to someone else he actually resorted to Ahmed Alhassan a.s himself to give him guidance, so would then Ahmed Alhassan a.s curse him like that without helping him????

By Allah this man on Facebook is not Imam Ahmed Alhassan a.s!

OPEN YOUR EYES O PEOPLE! ASK GOD SWT ABOUT THE TRUTH! ASK GOD “DO I FOLLOW THIS MAN ON THIS FACEBOOK PAGE”? OR “DO I FOLLOW THE BLACK BANNERS AND BELIEVE THAT AHMED ALHASSAN A.S. IS WITH THEM?”

Facebook comment of the Fake Imam, June 12, 2015:

In the Name of the Allah the Abundantly Merciful and Intensely Merciful

Praise due to Allah the Lord of the Worlds

Prayers of Allah be upon Muhammad and the family of Muhammad the Imams and Mahdis Wasalem Tasleema

I said before a couple of days that the water has increased a lot which doesn’t allow an option for the rats except so that they can show their heads. So after declaring to form the Riser Brigades, the hypocrities aren’t able to hide anymore because they have been trapped to one option and no other. And it is to reveal their heads so that the believing men and believing women can distinguish them and so that the call of truth rids them out and can be thrown in the garbage of history and it will be said Praise due to Allah the Lord of the Worlds. And atlast Ali AlGurayfi’s head showed and we waited from him that for Allah showed us by his preference, the matter of this hypocrite from a period of time; and now this hypocrite made a video which is filled with objections and foolishness in which his Nasibi Masters repeated over to this call of truth and its movement, so he regurgitated it after them and they are all fallacies,objections and foolishness that are repeated in the biographies of the Prophets and Imams and their narrations;and with ideological and Sharia(tied to the law of Islam) constants, as to the believers they are not hidden from them may Allah grant them goodness whom have clarified and they will clarify the arrogance of Ali AlGurayfi as how they clarified the ignorance of his Masters, from the satans of mankind and jinkind who’ve confronted in attacking this call which is victorious by Allah. And Ali Gurayfi also in another aspect filled this video with lies,fabrications,false accusations, and deducations which are based on delusions. And his free accusations didn’t leave even my dear brother Muhammad may Allah protect him. This hypocrite didn’t even leave anything from the call of truth or even a pillar of its pillars except that he attacked in a haphazard,unreasonable, childish and in an inept way which a miserable and discouraged attempt from Iblees and his soldiers as they are in their last breaths and instances to harm the call of Allah. But far be it, and how shall they do that? As I have told you before days, it is a process of sifting,testing and purifying to rid the call of truth from hypocrites, who are nothing but seekers of the Dunya,deviation and worshipers of desires, may Allah shame them. We ask Allah for the believing men and women, that Allah fortifies them with his fortress and keeps them away from the evilness of the hypocrites, their darknesses and foolishness.

Ali AlGurayfi who was mounted by Iblees and stretched his tongue over all those who were in connection with me, who’ve declared to all the people about their connection with me after when I requested from them that myself. He did not stretch his tongue and actually because of his ignorance to stab into Dr. Abdulrazaq Hashem AlDayrawi, that great scholar and the dear friend and brother, who sacrificed his whole blessed life to support the call of truth as his books and programs testify this for him. And whom I contact with continuously and in a direct form, as I have published the selected berths in the harbors of Sumer and Akkad on this page afer when he spoke to me directly and wanted me to answer some questions which relates to a scientific and academic research, so I answered him in brief. And then I said to him I shall answer you in detail through my facebook page because the answer is long, so I answered him on this blessed page through publishing the research of the berths, and Praise due to Allah the Lord of the Worlds.

As for the mercy of the family of Muhammad prayers of Allah be upon them and that which you have asked about; you and the likes of you from the hypocrites may Allah swt shame them are not in its place, for the place of the mercy are the believers and those who dispute but don’t harbor enmity.As for the lying hypocrites like you and the Nasibis who reveal their Nasb(enmity against Ahlulbayt)with knowledge and insist upon it and fight the truth, they are not in the place of the mercy. Allah has cursed you all and promises to send upon you the most severe of punishments”The hypocrite men and hypocrite women are of one another. They enjoin what is wrong and forbid what is right and close their hands. They have forgotten Allah, so He has forgotten them [accordingly]. Indeed, the hypocrites – it is they who are the defiantly disobedient.”
9:68
Indeed, those who abuse Allah and His Messenger – Allah has cursed them in this world and the Hereafter and prepared for them a humiliating punishment.
33:57
And [that] He may punish the hypocrite men and hypocrite women, and the polytheist men and polytheist women – those who assume about Allah an assumption of evil nature. Upon them is a misfortune of evil nature; and Allah has become angry with them and has cursed them and prepared for them Hell, and evil it is as a destination.
48:6
I wrote this so that I can establish the proof and so that a position of an individual and a group does not become unclear after today, for there is no place for the hypocrites among us. And this is what I demand from Abdullah Hashem and his group who work with him in Egypt to declare their disassociation from Ali AlGurayfi may Allah swt shame him and from the misguidance and deviation that he calls towards and infront of everyone. And in a way without any delay, individual after individual. Therefore, Abdullah Hashem unfortunately tied himself to money related matters with Ali AlGurayfi when Ali Gurayfi presented it to them, with an attempt from him which is-clear and manifest-to enslave Abdullah Hashem and whoever was with him. Thus, I speak to them and say to them today: You can choose to become cheap in price to the point of smallness and your price will become trivial even by materialistic scales; and it is what who harbored hatred(Nasib AlAdaa) Ali AlGurayfi presented, and, you can walk with him to Jaheem(helfire) and to the garbage of history with the enemies of the Prophets and Executors or choose to be jewels of the Kingdom of Heaven and your price will be Janna and the satisfaction of Allah the Exalted and Most High with Ahmed AlHasan.

And we don’t understand how more obvious their lies could get?! Now they left ALL THE STRONG POINTS Dr. Ali made in his video and all the contradictions he mentioned, and they have not responded or justified at all! Yet the only response they say is “look at the devil in the background etc”!
If they can respond why don’t they clarify their stance WITH PROOFS?
Why leave the people start to doubt because of all the contradictions which are mentioned in the video! But of course they cannot justify anything obviously.

May Allah swt quickly open the eyes of those who have faith in their heart…
A- Nom nouveau du Mahdi.

Salam, Après le Rappel. A-19. Nous avions d[…]

Ha- Houmaza, Calomniateurs.

Salam, Des calomniateurs. Ha-1. Al-Houmazah[…]

L- La Mère des Cités.

Salam, La Montagne des Montagnes. L-6. Il e[…]