Description of your first forum.
VERY IMPORTANT! PROOF THAT THEY WRITE IN THE NAME OF THE IMAM AND LIE UPON HIM!‏

In the righteous servant volume 2, which is written by Alaa Salem, Alaa Salem said that the Imam was asked about the Gospel of Barnabas, and he said that Imam Ahmed AlHassan pbuh answered:

Imam Ahmed AlHasan pbuh said:
"May Allah grant you success the Gospel of Barnabas that is circulated is considered a lie 100 percent, and a Muslim can’t use it as a proof upon the Christians because in brief there is no chain of narrators for it or even a historical source that is reliable, so where is the old copy of this Gospel which was essentially printed and what is its history and where was it found and was it evaluated and who evaluated it and what was said about it? Whoever wants to argue with this Book, must answer these questions and after he answers them, he shall see that he is empty from the evidence that this book even represents a thing which is possible to argue with against the Christians"

“What is called the Gospel of Barnabas is nothing but a game to trick those who call themselves Muslims their own selves. Or else it has no historical value, and an intellectual can’t even argue with it against the Christians so how can you argue with a book that has no origin to it? As for the Gospel of Judas, it is an old Gospel and found for it a historical origin and historical document and is authentic with its accurate scientific examination”

Now look with me at what the Imam pbuh said in the book The Calf volume 1 Page 76:

“As for in the Gospel of Barnabas, there is a declaration from Jesus pbuh that he has come to give glad tidings of Muhammad sawas, and another man who was symbolized by [the title] “AlMukhtar (the chosen)”, or one of the chosen ones, and that he will be the one who will show the religion of Muhammad sawas. Also he pbuh said that he came to pave the way for Muhammad sawas and for his jurisprudence, which will be the jurisprudence of all the people of the Earth during the age of the descent of Jesus pbuh”

أما في إنجيل برنابا فهناك تصريح من عيسى (ع) انه جاء ليبشر بمحمد (ص) ورجل آخر رمز له بالمختار، أو واحد من المختارين والذي سيظهر دين محمد (ص). كما قال (ع) أنه جاء ليمهد الطريق لمحمد (ص)، ولشريعته التي ستكون في زمن نزول عيسى (ع) شريعة أهل الأرض جميعاً.

And in the Calf Volume 1, Imam Ahmed pbuh said:

“As for Jesus a.s, most of the scholars of Bani Israel and their leaders were not satisfied with him, because his presence a.s among them was a rebuke to them, and his asceticism [was] a disgrace which humiliated them. It was mentioned in the Gospel: (And then Jesus with greatest vehemence rebuked the people for that they had forgotten the word of God, and gave themselves only to vanity; he rebuked the priests for their negligence in God’s service and for their worldly greed; he rebuked the scribes because they preached vain doctrine, and forsook the law of God; he rebuked the doctors because they made the law of God of none effect through their traditions. And in such wise did Jesus speak to the people, that all wept, from the least to the greatest, crying mercy, and beseeching Jesus that he would pray for them; save only their priests and leaders, who on that day conceived hatred against Jesus for having thus spoken against the priests, scribes, and doctors. And they meditated upon his death, but for fear of the people, who had received him as a prophet of God, they spoke no word.

Jesus raised his hands to the Lord God and prayed, and the people weeping said:
‘So be it, O Lord, so be it.’ The prayer being ended Jesus descended from the temple; and that day he departed from Jerusalem, with many that followed him. And the priests spoke evil of Jesus among themselves) Gospel of Barnabas Chapter 12.

So in the book the Calf, in the two volumes, the Imam pbuh is using the Gospel of Barnabas to argue. This contradicts the statement which “the imam” said in the book “with righteous servant” as copied by Alaa Salem, where he said that the imam said: “ and a Muslim can’t use it as a proof upon the Christians” and “he Gospel of Barnabas that is circulated is considered a lie 100 percent,” and “ and an intellectual can’t even argue with it against the Christians “, and more as you read above.

Now if you remember, Abdullah Hashem had raised this apparent contradiction in the words of the Imam pbuh to Tawfik Masrour, and Abdullah had posted his conversation with Tawfik here http://www.hashemstudios-board.com/view ... 5945ef9c11

So to summarize Tawfik’s argument:

In order that Tawifk escapes from this argument, he said to Abdullah that when the Imam used the Gosepl of Barnabas in the book the calf, he was arguing against Muslims, but in the book “with the righteous servant” the Imam said we cannot use the gospel of barnabas to argue against christians, and Tawfik said that’s okay to argue withe the gospel of barnabas against muslims, because muslims “believe in it”, just like you argue with sunnis by Sahih Bukhari.

I reply to him:

Yes Tawfik, even though we say that Sahih Bukhari is not correct 100 percent, we still use it to argue with it against Sunnis, and also even though we say that the Gospels are not 100 percent correct, we still use them to argue with them against Christians and same with Jews.

So our argument here is not to prove that the Gospel of Barnabas is 100 percent correct. Our argument is: Since Imam Ahmed Alhassan pbuh used it as a way of argument in the two volumes of his book The Calf , then how come he condemns the people who use it as a way of argument in the book “with the righteous servant”!!

If our Imam uses Sahih Bukhari to argue and to prove his dawa, we follow his footsteps and we also use Sahih Bukhari to argue and to prove his dawa. When the Imam pbuh uses the Gospels to argue and to prove his dawa, we also use the Gospels to argue and to prove his dawa.

And then Tawfik says to Abdullah “in the book with the righteous servant the imam said we cannot use the gospel of barnabas to argue against Christians, but in the book the calf the imam was using the gospel of barnabas to argue against muslims”!

Really Tawfik??? So the Imam is using the books of the Christians to argue against Muslims?! What makes you think that you can fool us by saying that the book the calf is only for Muslims?!! The Imam pbuh clearly in this book is talking to the three divine religions and is putting proofs from all their books! Don’t tell me that the Imam pbuh is using the Gospel of Barnabas to argue with Muslims!

You say that the Muslims “believe in the gospel of Barnabas! and that’s why the Imam pbuh is arguing against them by it”

How could you make such a lame statement! If Muslims use the gospel of barnabas to argue with Christians, then they are just like us when we use Sahih Bukhari to argue with Sunnis! Of course no Muslim believes that the Gospel of Barnabas is 100 percent true, So how could the Imam pbuh argue with Muslims by the gospel of barnabas when he pbuh knows that the Muslims could reply back to him and say “we do not believe that it is 100 percent true, we just use it to argue with the Christians just like we use the other bibles to argue with them”.

Your lame argument means that someone could argue with me (and I'm a shia ansari) by Sahih Bukhari because he saw me before arguing against Sunnis by Sahih Bukhari!! Of course if someone argues against me by Sahih Bukhari I will tell him “please use the books that I believe in, do not argue with me using Sunni books”, even though I used these Sunni books to argue against Sunnis before!

So same with Muslims, if the imam goes to them and argues with them by the gospel of barnabas because the imam saw them using it to argue against Christians, then the normal respond by them to the imam would be: “please use in your argument the books which we believe in, do not use the gospel of barnabas which is a Christian book which we only use to argue against Christians”!

So The Imam pbuh was putting a proof upon the Christians by arguing with them using the gospel of barnabas!

So is the Imam pbuh contradicting himself? Far away is he from that!!

Open your eyes O people! Distinguish the truth from falsehood! See how they lie upon the Imam pbuh!

Salam, Les Versets du Coran détaillés par le M[…]

A- Nom nouveau du Mahdi.

Salam, Après le Rappel. A-19. Nous avions d[…]

Ha- Houmaza, Calomniateurs.

Salam, Des calomniateurs. Ha-1. Al-Houmazah[…]