The Gnosis Show - Religion is Dead

In this room we will discuss some of the ground breaking knowledge from our podcasts and shows

Moderator: Shana

Shana

The introductory episode of 'the Gnosis show' is a series of conversations between 3 brothers from contrasting backgrounds with the intention to bring religion back to life.

In this first episode, we introduce ourselves and our journey, and we ask the question - What happened to religion?

Every day is Ashura, and every land is Karbala
Shana

Religion is dead couldn't agree with you more! It is so refreshing to hear the journeys of how people from different backgrounds, countries and lives came together on their quest to find God. I would have loved to hear more about brother Hussams out of body experience that sounded pretty epic!

I wonder how people would feel when they come across your podcast, the title religion is dead was captivating! Really makes you wonder do the scholars actually believe a single word they preach?
Every day is Ashura, and every land is Karbala
Attika

Amazing show !
What attracted me to this show was that there was 3 different people from 3 different backgrounds and walks of life.. it’s beautiful how this religion has United all..
And bringing this religion back to life !!
I can’t wait for the next episode to air😃

#WhatHappenedToReligion?
“Whoever is with God is not afraid of anyone. And we are the only ones on the face of the Earth that have God with us. We are the only ones on the face of the Earth that whenever we ask God for something, He answers us.”
Asma

This show was great! Really enjoyed listening to all your journeys, cant wait for the next episode

Return to “Let's Talk.......”