LOVE and nothing but LOVE❤️

In this forum we will discuss what we have learnt from Ahmed AlHassan pbuh

Moderator: Shana

Attika

What I have learnt from Imam Ahmed al Hassan as is love, forgiveness, sincerity towards god and one another…
If we actually implement this In our daily life we will find inner peace and harmony, we will accomplish anything because in this we are defeating our EGO, and not just our ego but our biggest enemy which is our SELF…
Loving, forgiving, and being sincere is easy to say but when we do the actions that’s what makes the difference when I talk about this I am always talking to myself first and practicing the teachings of our Imam as peace be upon him and his holy family…
This is just a reminder for us all…
Imam Ahmed Al Hassan as has always told us this path is not easy and that we should research, and scrutinize Into this blessed call…
And in this I can testify I have never found a religion like this..
A religion that accepts all of humanity and that is calling us to god how beautiful is that ….?

The AHMADI RELIGION OF PEACE AND LIGHT is nothing but love and love embraces all ❤️
C8D8A4A6-8F9E-471D-A4C1-0276F28FB5FF.jpeg
C8D8A4A6-8F9E-471D-A4C1-0276F28FB5FF.jpeg (714.79 KiB) Viewed 1114 times
“Whoever is with God is not afraid of anyone. And we are the only ones on the face of the Earth that have God with us. We are the only ones on the face of the Earth that whenever we ask God for something, He answers us.”

Return to “What I learnt from Ahmed Al Hassan PBUH”