Patience

In this forum we will discuss what we have learnt from Ahmed AlHassan pbuh

Moderator: Shana

Attika

What I have learnt from Imam Ahmed al Hassan as and Aba al Sadiq as is Patience..

Imam Ahmed al Hassan as said:
“Patience, patience, patience, with truth we speak and falsehood we expose, we say the truth even if it is on our necks, and expose falsehood even if it is within us, we are no hypocrites with anyone, and we only say the truth. “

And from having patience I have learnt many things..
when you are in a situation sometimes you want to say something and in that moment it feels right to say but later you reflect and it truly wasn’t a right place to say..
In that moment you can hold back.. bite our tongue and be patient.. because in that moment that one word could lead us to regret.. and later goodness comes through it.. if we just walk away and always think goodness..

Imam Ahmed al Hassan as said “ A word can cause a person to enter into the mercy of God and a word can take a person to hellfire, God forbid. So when you speak, pay attention to what is coming out of your inside.”

Patience has taught me discipline and has made me contemplate and reflect on the daily things that happen in our life..
From this you see things differently.. great things come to those who wait..

Peace be upon you all 🌺
“Whoever is with God is not afraid of anyone. And we are the only ones on the face of the Earth that have God with us. We are the only ones on the face of the Earth that whenever we ask God for something, He answers us.”

Return to “What I learnt from Ahmed Al Hassan PBUH”