This World is nothing but an ILLUSION

In this forum we will discuss what we have learnt from Ahmed AlHassan pbuh

Moderator: Shana

Attika

In the Name of Allah The Abundantly Merciful the Intensely Merciful: {Indeed, Allah is not ashamed to present an example of a mosquito or what is smaller than it. And those who have believed know that it is the truth from their Lord. But as for those who disbelieve, they say, "What did Allah intend by this as an example?" He misleads many thereby and guides many thereby. And He misleads not except the defiantly disobedient} My beloved ones, do not ever anger Allah, even if it was Halal (permissible). And don’t ever prefer anything from the world (the Dunya) over the hereafter. The entire world is not even worth one atom from the hereafter. And when we say an atom, that is just to describe, but even tenth of an atom would be too big for the world. The world is not worth anything at all. Yes my beloved ones, it is an illusion. And I hope that you understand that it is truly an illusion. An illusion and nothing other than that. I hope that you comprehend that. Everyone in it and on it are an illusion. [An illusion] which the human being does not wake up from except after he/she gets rid of this body. Look around you. Look in everything. You will find that everything is temporal. [You will find that] what you were fighting for yesterday, today you will find it boring and that you wish to get rid of it. At death, the world (the Dunya) becomes as such. I will make it closer to you. If you buy a product today for example and before that, you were wishing for that product and you were hoping to buy it. And today it became between your hands. How much time do you need in order that this product becomes a normal matter to you? A little time will pass and you will have had enough of it. As such is the worldly life. If you fill your eyes with it, you will lose interest in it and you will no longer want it. Look at everything in the world, and look at the entire globe from above. If someone comes to you and tells you that it all has become yours, and that you will live a hundred thousand years so that you can see it inch by inch, and not just for one time but several times. There will come a day when you will be bored with it and your eyes will be filled from it. If it was a reality, and if it was permanent for us, we would never get bored of it. And the proof [is] that life in it is short, while life in paradise is eternal, because the hereafter is a real life, and not an illusion, and the Dunya (the world) is the illusion. Now has the idea reached you my beloved ones? Whoever sells his/her hereafter for his/her Dunya is a hundred percent loser. And the winner in it is the one who works for his hereafter, such a work that would brighten his face in front of his Lord. {And the worldly life is not but play and amusement; but the home of the Hereafter is best for those who fear Allah, so will you not reason/understand?}

What I have learnt from Imam Ahmed Al Hassan as is that this world is nothing but an illusion and everything is temporary… That the human being will never be satisfied.. and nothing in this world is worth anything… it is all fake..
“Whoever is with God is not afraid of anyone. And we are the only ones on the face of the Earth that have God with us. We are the only ones on the face of the Earth that whenever we ask God for something, He answers us.”

Return to “What I learnt from Ahmed Al Hassan PBUH”