Always put yourself LAST…

In this forum we will discuss what we have learnt from Ahmed AlHassan pbuh

Moderator: Shana

Attika

What I have Learnt from Imam Ahmed Al Hassan as is that we should all be selfless.. to put ourselves last and others first.. my experience with this is that little by little you are destroying your Nafs (the self)… what I have also learnt is that we are making our soul stronger … our soul is always in a battle between the nafs, so when we become selfless we are gradually making our soul become more dominant.

“Ahmed Al-Hassan (pbuh) does not want in his caravan a believer that is not speaking to his believing brother, and whoever isn’t speaking to his brother shouldn’t say that they are one of my supporters and I don’t want them. Everyone loving everyone and everyone protecting everyone, and everyone putting the others first, and everyone preferring the others’ children over their own children, everyone before me and I am the last, let this be your motto, I don’t take until my brother takes, I don’t eat until my brother eats, I don’t dress until my brother dresses, I go to sleep hungry and my brother sleeps full, I sleep on the floor and my brother sleeps in a warm bed, I die and my brother lives, if you are not like this and more, then by Allah, by Allah, by Allah, justice won’t be achieved until it is achieved between you first, and this justice and fairness has to start inside of you O believers”

Peace and blessings be upon you all 🌺
“Whoever is with God is not afraid of anyone. And we are the only ones on the face of the Earth that have God with us. We are the only ones on the face of the Earth that whenever we ask God for something, He answers us.”

Return to “What I learnt from Ahmed Al Hassan PBUH”