Here is a section for debates. Here you can discuss and debate topics within Islam and between Islam and other religions.
Salamwaleikum wa rehmatullahi wa barakatuhu ansars,

Here is a clear vision seen by one of the ansars in Iran, testifying against the deviant Black Banners and testifying for Imam's(as) office in Najaf..

I seek refuge in Allah from the accursed Shaytan
In the Name of Allah the most merciful the intensely merciful, and all praise is due to Allah swt
I make Allah swt, his angels, messengers and books bear witness to what I say:
I saw two or three days ago Imam Ahmed Al Hassan PBUH in a vision, and he was talking with grief and he was saddened with the Ansar and he a.s. said in the right of the official office:
This is by Allah my office and it represents me, I am the one who selected them and appointed them ……. They do not utter anything from their own, everything that I want, I say on their tongues. They are truthful, knowledgeable and working (working scholars), and they abstained from the dunya and what’s in it, and migrated to Allah swt.
He who hurts them or speaks about them or accuses them or swears at them or curses them or calls them into question in anything, then he shows animosity to me, swear at me, hurts me and slanders me and my justice and there is no might nor power except in Allah the high the great.
As to Sheikh Nathim Al Uqaily may Allah swt safeguard him, he is the official spokesperson and he is the (authority) in the office and the one responsible in front of the people to respond to all of those who cast doubs and argue, and it is obligatory upon the Ansar to listen to him and believe him, and to work by his commands.
And All praise is due to Allah swt lord of the Worlds.
Vision seen by Abu Al Fadl Al Ansari/ Noor Al Yamani
Iran/ Ahwaz
5th of Rajab- 1436
Salam All

Thanks for sharing..
Salam AnsarsÙˆ

as the office is a big lie how we can trust their dreams to be real?!

: الأنفال - جزء ۹
يَا أَيُّهَا الَّذِينَ آمَنُواْ اسْتَجِيبُواْ لِلّهِ وَلِلرَّسُولِ إِذَا دَعَاكُم لِمَا يُحْيِيكُمْ وَاعْلَمُواْ أَنَّ اللّهَ يَحُولُ بَيْنَ الْمَرْءِ وَقَلْبِهِ وَأَنَّهُ إِلَيْهِ تُحْشَرُونَ ﴿۲۴﴾
وَاتَّقُواْ فِتْنَةً لاَّ تُصِيبَنَّ الَّذِينَ ظَلَمُواْ مِنكُمْ خَآصَّةً وَاعْلَمُواْ أَنَّ اللّهَ شَدِيدُ الْعِقَابِ ﴿۲۵﴾
وَاذْكُرُواْ إِذْ أَنتُمْ قَلِيلٌ مُّسْتَضْعَفُونَ فِي الأَرْضِ تَخَافُونَ أَن يَتَخَطَّفَكُمُ النَّاسُ فَآوَاكُمْ وَأَيَّدَكُم بِنَصْرِهِ وَرَزَقَكُم مِّنَ الطَّيِّبَاتِ لَعَلَّكُمْ تَشْكُرُونَ ﴿۲۶﴾
يَا أَيُّهَا الَّذِينَ آمَنُواْ لاَ تَخُونُواْ اللّهَ وَالرَّسُولَ وَتَخُونُواْ أَمَانَاتِكُمْ وَأَنتُمْ تَعْلَمُونَ ﴿۲۷﴾
وَاعْلَمُواْ أَنَّمَا أَمْوَالُكُمْ وَأَوْلاَدُكُمْ فِتْنَةٌ وَأَنَّ اللّهَ عِندَهُ أَجْرٌ عَظِيمٌ ﴿۲۸﴾
يِا أَيُّهَا الَّذِينَ آمَنُواْ إَن تَتَّقُواْ اللّهَ يَجْعَل لَّكُمْ فُرْقَانًا وَيُكَفِّرْ عَنكُمْ سَيِّئَاتِكُمْ وَيَغْفِرْ لَكُمْ وَاللّهُ ذُو الْفَضْلِ الْعَظِيمِ ﴿۲۹﴾
Mahdi-Ahmad wrote:Salam AnsarsÙˆ

This habit of doubting all the believers you hear about is nothing except a misconception in itself and far from what Ahlulbayt(pbut) have advised.

This shortcomer lives in India and would not care for anything except knowing and following the truth however it may be. And Allah(swt) is my witness this is a clear vision which I remember even now (as clear) which I saw on April 27, 2015. And it was the next day later when I was given dawa for the misguided black banners and All praise is to Allah(swt) that he(swt) protected us from falling in the traps of misguiding misguided ones. I posted it on the Visions page on facebook and for those who have not read from the page, here it is:

Salamwaleikum wa rehmatullahi wa barakatuhu,
A day before I heard about the deviant black banners, I saw a vision.
In it, I saw I was in a desert, and I held a banner which had the seal of David(as), the 6 pointed star. I was like dragging this banner, and I could see dust around it (like I felt bad because of dirt/dust around it) and it was of course windy.
So finally I managed to reach the car and I sat in the car towards the rear which is the second row and the cars only have two rows as we know, on the left seat which was window.
So that banner was still outside so I tried to pull it hard as it was tied to my hand like its permanently tied, like a body part. So with some force and efforts I finally pulled it inside (it needed efforts as it was stormy/windy outside) so that I could close the door now. I always felt safe with this Star of David(as) with me like its protecting me.
As soon as I closed the door, the driver sat inside and closed his door and simultaneously a man sat inside on this same row, next to me and closed his window (towards my right).
He stared at me, and I looked at him.
This man had one eye.
I could feel he is the deception and like the dajjal.
I woke up and felt something was coming.
And next day I was invited to join the deviant hypocrites, the black banners.
Alhamdulillah,
All thanks is to Allah(swt) to keep us firm on his path.
May Allah(swt) protect the ansars.
May Allah(swt) send prayers upon Ala Muhammad wa Ale Muhammad, the Imams and the Mahdies (pbut).

Also a few days later traveled to meet a dear ansari brother who lives around 6 hours away from me. So I met him and he was totally unaware of this news until I told him and also shared with him the proofs why the misguiding black banners were actually misguided and misguiding. All day we talked about it and we had heard by then about how majority in Egypt had fallen in its traps, so it was astonishing considering like many others we also had respect for the Ansars in Egypt. And we discussed this all day until the brother was fully satisfied that indeed they were misguided. It was only later next morning that brother gave me a good news of a vision alhamdulillah. And I shared it on fb on May 1. I'll post it here now clearly(As the misguidance in Egypt was not official back then) :

Yesterday, I met one of my ansari brothers and told him about how hypocrites have emerged and how those who were high and mighty in ranks have come down to lowest of lows just as Imam(as) said, we discussed the evidences and finally the fellow brother was assured and surprised how could be people be misguided like that.
Now just before Fajr, brother saw a vision.
In it brother saw an ansari woman in Egypt came after meeting/gathering of Ansars Egypt back to her house where brother himself was present. So brother felt strongly how she was an ansar and she looked a pious one in apparent meaning white clothes, and light from her face... Also this entire room was full of light and it was a good feeling.
After that, brother saw her reality like another personality and it was another room, when brother looked into this room, it was dark, nothing on the walls except one large sculpture on wall. And the image of this sculpture was of Shaitan(la) as if this was the room of Shaitan(la), a clear large devil(la) sculpture. In this same room was a table where sister was working hard (like working overnight) with some papers and the papers had writing on them. It was a feeling of how she was now working so hard for the dawa of devil(la). On the table was a large area where many buds of smoked cigarette were lying with ash spread all over.
So brother came to realize her hidden personality which was her reality and when brother tried to talk to her, she didn't even look and said there is no use, so you can leave.
And the brother woke up.
The vision is clear, alhamdulillahi rabilalamin.

And it was during those times, the current official misguided ones especially those in Egypt used to create fake profiles to spread the dawa of devil(la) while keeping their original facebook profiles as the original purified Ansars and all praise is to Allah(swt) how he(swt) clearly showed this in his vision.

And the dear brother, his name is Abdul Rauf is close to my heart. And Allah(swt) is my witness for the truth about this vision, as I stayed with him that night.
abdulbassit wrote:
Mahdi-Ahmad wrote:Salam AnsarsÙˆ

This habit of doubting all the believers you hear about is nothing except a misconception in itself and far from what Ahlulbayt(pbut) have advised.

This shortcomer lives in India and would not care for anything except knowing and following the truth however it may be. And Allah(swt) is my witness this is a clear vision which I remember even now (as clear) which I saw on April 27, 2015. And it was the next day later when I was given dawa for the misguided black banners and All praise is to Allah(swt) that he(swt) protected us from falling in the traps of misguiding misguided ones. I posted it on the Visions page on facebook and for those who have not read from the page, here it is:

A day before I heard about the deviant black banners, I saw a vision.
In it, I saw I was in a desert, and I held a banner which had the seal of David(as), the 6 pointed star. I was like dragging this banner, and I could see dust around it (like I felt bad because of dirt/dust around it) and it was of course windy.
So finally I managed to reach the car and I sat in the car towards the rear which is the second row and the cars only have two rows as we know, on the left seat which was window.
So that banner was still outside so I tried to pull it hard as it was tied to my hand like its permanently tied, like a body part. So with some force and efforts I finally pulled it inside (it needed efforts as it was stormy/windy outside) so that I could close the door now. I always felt safe with this Star of David(as) with me like its protecting me.
As soon as I closed the door, the driver sat inside and closed his door and simultaneously a man sat inside on this same row, next to me and closed his window (towards my right).
He stared at me, and I looked at him.
This man had one eye.
I could feel he is the deception and like the dajjal.
I woke up and felt something was coming.
And next day I was invited to join the deviant hypocrites, the black banners.
Alhamdulillah,
All thanks is to Allah(swt) to keep us firm on his path.
May Allah(swt) protect the ansars.
May Allah(swt) send prayers upon Ala Muhammad wa Ale Muhammad, the Imams and the Mahdies (pbut).

Salam Brother

Be careful... this dream is saying that you are in the wrong way!!!

I swear by Allah I heard about the black banners before and believed in it just about 1 - 2 weeks ago. I am sure that this is the truth. I had also dream the day I took it seriously I did not believe on it I had a dream the night after warning me!!

ABOUT YOUR DREAM:
the desert means that your faith is in danger and getting low!! or you are/will be in a place with no faith! You took the banner with you hardly means that your heart is pure and want to be with truth. but sitting with dajjal in one dirrection in one car means you are/will be deceived by Dajjal.

Please understand this dream is talking about your state now!!!

PLease do not be in nowhere and think deeply about it. Ask Allah SWT to help and make Istekharah about your condition!

Fi Aman Allah
Last edited by Mahdi-Ahmad on Wed Jun 24, 2015 6:00 am, edited 2 times in total.
abdulbassit wrote:Also a few days later traveled to meet a dear ansari brother who lives around 6 hours away from me. So I met him and he was totally unaware of this news until I told him and also shared with him the proofs why the misguiding black banners were actually misguided and misguiding. All day we talked about it and we had heard by then about how majority in Egypt had fallen in its traps, so it was astonishing considering like many others we also had respect for the Ansars in Egypt. And we discussed this all day until the brother was fully satisfied that indeed they were misguided. It was only later next morning that brother gave me a good news of a vision alhamdulillah. And I shared it on fb on May 1. I'll post it here now clearly(As the misguidance in Egypt was not official back then) :

Yesterday, I met one of my ansari brothers and told him about how hypocrites have emerged and how those who were high and mighty in ranks have come down to lowest of lows just as Imam(as) said, we discussed the evidences and finally the fellow brother was assured and surprised how could be people be misguided like that.
Now just before Fajr, brother saw a vision.
In it brother saw an ansari woman in Egypt came after meeting/gathering of Ansars Egypt back to her house where brother himself was present. So brother felt strongly how she was an ansar and she looked a pious one in apparent meaning white clothes, and light from her face... Also this entire room was full of light and it was a good feeling.
After that, brother saw her reality like another personality and it was another room, when brother looked into this room, it was dark, nothing on the walls except one large sculpture on wall. And the image of this sculpture was of Shaitan(la) as if this was the room of Shaitan(la), a clear large devil(la) sculpture. In this same room was a table where sister was working hard (like working overnight) with some papers and the papers had writing on them. It was a feeling of how she was now working so hard for the dawa of devil(la). On the table was a large area where many buds of smoked cigarette were lying with ash spread all over.
So brother came to realize her hidden personality which was her reality and when brother tried to talk to her, she didn't even look and said there is no use, so you can leave.
And the brother woke up.
The vision is clear, alhamdulillahi rabilalamin.

And it was during those times, the current official misguided ones especially those in Egypt used to create fake profiles to spread the dawa of devil(la) while keeping their original facebook profiles as the original purified Ansars and all praise is to Allah(swt) how he(swt) clearly showed this in his vision.

And the dear brother, his name is Abdul Rauf is close to my heart. And Allah(swt) is my witness for the truth about this vision, as I stayed with him that night.

About your friend dream:

His dream could mean that he was with the Ansars and someone invite them to another place: this woman could be evil inviting people to falsehood and in a dark room in front of her papers could mean the facebook Imam!
Be careful... this dream is saying that you are in the wrong way!!!

Well too much "I" in those lines apparently by becoming an interpreter of dreams by giving a judgement.

You took the banner with you hardly means that your heart is pure and want to be with truth.

Well apparently you failed to understand what this one had written earlier.
The Seal of David(as) was a part of me. This weakling was tied to it in such a way that it was like a part of me, not even chained but literally tied to me like a body part.

but sitting with dajjal in one dirrection in one car means you are/will be deceived by Dajjal.

That's right, a warning of what is coming. After the emphasis was shown in the dream on the seal of David(as) being a part of me which I was taking wherever I was going with struggle.

And it came, the one eyed dawa of devil(la) reached me the day after this dream and the vision came true alhamdulillah.

The clear part in the dream was Seal of David(as) being a part of me, which never got cut off but remained as it was like a part of me till the vision ended even after the sufyanic(la) guy came and looked me into the eye, it was still there in the car being a part of me.

So Alhamdulillah, its Allah(swt) protecting us from the trials of this dunya and inshallah this seal of David(as) never part away from the ansars Allah(swt).
His dream could mean that he was with the Ansars and someone invite them to another place

He was never with the ansars in the vision, when he saw initially the sister among the Egypt Ansars meeting and she looked purified, white clothes, he was looking @ her from like an outer portal, more like an observer until she came back from the meeting in the room and brother met her while she was still the same.

: this woman could be evil inviting people to falsehood and in a dark room in front of her papers could mean the facebook Imam!

Absolute foolishness by joining evil @ the end with an accusation.
Didn't you read ? She was an Egyptian apparent Ansar, but in truth in her alter personality she was working for the dawa of devil(la)?
How clearer can it be than that?

Let me rephrase the question, during the time the vision came, who was a sister in Egypt who used to show herself as an ansar but used to work for the dawa of devil(la)? Except one of the female supporters of misguided black banners? As none in those days had fake profiles working for other dawa other than their real profiles. And the entire world is witness, all of them practiced this in the name of Taqqiyaa!

This vision is as clear as the narrations speak of being "Brighter than the sun".

Salam, Des bannières pour tous les peuples. […]

Q- Le Mahdi dans le Coran.

Salam, Le Qoraychi. Q-27. Nous avons vu que[…]

M- Deux Messies.

Salam, Qoraych. M-14. Mahdi est Korèsh (Qora[…]