Here is a section for debates. Here you can discuss and debate topics within Islam and between Islam and other religions.
Salamwaleikum wa rehmatullahi wa barakatuhu,

Inshallah I'll now share the vision seen by third Ansari brother in India, when he came to know about the misguided black banners dawa. His name is Waseem Haidar.

Asalamwaleikum wa rehmatullahi wa barakatuhu,
A few days back(few days before May 11) our brother Waseem Haider saw a dream, he has recently entered the dawa alhamdulillah. May Allah(swt) strengthen and support him.
In it he was on a lofty place (In terms of Height), and sitting beside him was one person.
From here he could see a large view down below, and he saw there was a ground, and there were ansars, wearing black clothes, and their turban was green and they were with White Banners with green Al Baya Lillah writing. Also down there was a smaller mountain, which was higher compared to the ground level but still brother was looking all this from much higher place, like a bird eye view. The one sitting besides brother also wore similar clothes.
Now suddenly there appeared people wearing similar dress but they had Black Banners with Al Baya lillah writing, chaos spread all over. And there was a guy with his hands out, and this person was standing on that smaller mountain. So this person on smaller mountain was saying things in the ears of people on the ground, and he was the one responsible for this fitna, he was like controlling the black banners.
So finally these two groups separated. White Banners ansars one one side. And Black banners on the others.
Brother himself was shouting from that place high above, that the "White banners are Haqq, White Banners are Haqq".
Brother also felt that the one causing fitna, who was standing that small mountain, was may be a relative of Imam(as).
Then Allah(swt) showed brother the reality of the one who was on that mountain down below, and this person who was the reason of black banners, his face started changing slowly from a normal to a devilish face and it was horrifying and then the brother woke up.
Alhamdulillahi Rabilalamin.
Another testimony for the righteous banner!
Will someone take heed and save him/herself from utter punishment and desolation?
Please repent to Allah(swt) before its too late. There is always a chance to start afresh as Allah(swt) is ever forgiving and compassionate.
I am telling you just my views about your dreams but at the end you can decide. The star of David was with you because your heart is still with Imam a.s. but in reality you are in the direction of Dajjal by going with Najaf office and fake facebook Imam.

Your friend saw a woman in a dream does not mean there is a woman in reality. A woman is a symbol! He saw in his dream a woman ansari first and … he thought that she is a wise woman and then turned out she was dajjal or whatever.. so she was not a true ansari and with ansars of Egypt as well..
Again PLS make an Istekharah if you thoroughly are sincere to Imam a.s. as we Ansars believe Istikharah is a proof… now it is up to you to decide
Mahdi-Ahmad wrote:The star of David was with you because your heart is still with Imam a.s. but in reality you are in the direction of Dajjal by going with Najaf office and fake facebook Imam.

Wow, and Allah(swt) would warn me that after 6 years, to keep me misguided for those last 6 years !! As according to your invalid ideology people went astray in 2008 [Astaghfirullah]

On the contrary, from past few years Allah(swt) has bestowed upon this weak one many visions of purified infallibles(pbut). Of them, Imam Al Mahdi(as), First Mahdi(as), Imam Ali ibn Abi Taleb(as), Fatima Zahraa(sa) and there is no doubt about this clear vision, that Allah(swt) has bestowed mercy of this weakling and the Star of David(as) in the entire vision was part of me and never got seperated, and he(swt) warned of what is to come, something which had never happened before and indeed the following day the dawa of devil(la) reached to me.

Again PLS make an Istekharah if you thoroughly are sincere to Imam a.s. as we Ansars believe Istikharah is a proof… now it is up to you to decide

When the proofs are inevitable and brighter than sun, then know that Allah(swt) has already given the believers so many clear answers that are way more than enough to ask Allah(swt) repeatedly about the same.

Infallibles appear for Imam Ahmed al Hassan a.s., as a proof and hujja upon people.
Not for proving the facebook

They(pbut) appear for whatever reason they(pbut) come for. Who are you to restrict it to anything. The point is not this but the following:

The star of David was with you because your heart is still with Imam a.s. but in reality you are in the direction of Dajjal by going with Najaf office and fake facebook Imam.

Wow, and Allah(swt) would warn me that after 6 years, to keep me misguided for those last 6 years !! As according to your invalid ideology people went astray in 2008 [Astaghfirullah], oh wait!! No one ever got any signs or warnings since 2008 that people had deviated!! Wow!! [Far exalted is Allah(swt) and the dawa of Allah(swt) above such ignorance]

Would any sane one ponder and give reason?!! Nay, no one will except whom Allah(swt) wills.
abdulbassit wrote:No one ever got any signs or warnings since 2008 that people had deviated!! Wow!! [Far exalted is Allah(swt) and the dawa of Allah(swt) above such ignorance]

Dog_of_Ali wrote:Allah has shown a lot of people signs

Would you care sharing testimony of a single ansar or ex-ansar that in 2008, he/she was warned by Allah(swt) that people have deviated? And that the Official representatives of Imam(as) (May Allah(swt) protect them) were on falsehood (Far they are from such lies and accusations)?
Considering you could not provide a single testimony which showed that the believers became astray in 2008 while Allah(swt) gave them signs and from it were visions and the unseen etc.[Which is far from the truth], instead No one ever got any signs or warnings since 2008 that people had deviated!! Wow!! [Far exalted is Allah(swt) and the dawa of Allah(swt) above such ignorance]
It shows a void and a clear proof about the lie and shows in fact the true nature of the dawa of devil(la).

Is there any one who will give a reason?
Is there any one who will repent and save himself from the fire?
Or have you really become so blind oh readers?

Salam, Des bannières pour tous les peuples. […]

Q- Le Mahdi dans le Coran.

Salam, Le Qoraychi. Q-27. Nous avons vu que[…]

M- Deux Messies.

Salam, Qoraych. M-14. Mahdi est Korèsh (Qora[…]