By ahmadmahdi
In the Name of Allah, The Abundantly Merciful, The Intensely Merciful , All praises belong to Allah the Lord of the Worlds O Allah send Your prayers upon Muhammad and the Family of Muhammad the Imams and the Mahdis , peace be upon them all.

Success comes from Allah [swt] and Allah [swt] knows Best

اللهم صلي على محمد و ال محمد الأئمة و المهديين و سلم تسليما كثيرة
O’Ahmad O’Abdullah O’Mahdi from You O’Ahlul Bayt is Goodness And in You O’Ahlul Bayt is Goodness And Upon You O’Ahlul Bayt is Goodness

Imam Hussain Ibn Ali [as]

Imam Al-Hussain [as] is the third of the twelve Imams [pbut], he [as] who made the ultimate sacrifice for justice in the face of corruption and tyranny. He gave everything in the way of Allah [swt].

On the third of the blessed month of Sha'ban, the fourth year after Hijrah and a year after the birth of Imam Hassan (a.s.), the Messenger of Allah (saw) was given news of the birth of Imam Hussain [as]. He hurried to the house of Imam Ali and Fatimah Al Zahra [as] "O Asma'," he ordered Asma', the daughter of Umays, "bring me my son." She took the new born to him. The infant was wrapped in a piece of cloth. The face of the Messenger of Allah (saw) lit up upon seeing his grandson. He took him in his arms. He recited the call to prayer adhaan, into his right ear, and read the shorter version iqamah in his left ear. He, then, placed the baby in his lap and wept. "May my father and mother be your sacrifice," Asma' asked him, "why are you crying?" "Because of my son," he replied. "He is a new born baby," she said. "O Asma'," he said," After me, the transgressing party will kill him. May Allah never grant them my intercession." Then he said: "Asma', don't tell Fatimah about this, for she has just given birth to him." Then the Messenger of Allah (s.a.w.) turned to Imam Ali (a.s.) and asked him: "What name have you chosen for him?" "I would never precede you in naming him, O Messenger of Allah," he replied. At that moment, the revelation descended on the beloved Messenger, Muhammad (s.a.w.), with the name of the infant. Having received the divine order, the Messenger (s.a.w.) looked at Imam Ali (a.s.) and said: "name him Hussain."

"Hussain is from me and I am from Hussain. Allah loves whoever loves Hussain. Hussain is a disciple of the disciples." - Prophet Muhammad [saw] [Sahih of al-Tirmidhi, Ya'la bin Murrah]
Prophet Muhammad [saw] also said “Your eternal salvation is through Husain. Be aware that Husain is a door from the doors of heaven. Whoever has enmity towards him can never enter heaven.”

Salman al-Farsi is reported to have said, "I heard the Prophet of Allah (s.a.w.) saying,'Hassan and Hussain are my two sons. Whoever loves them then he loves me. And whoever dislikes them then he dislikes me. And whoever dislikes me then Allah dislikes him. And whomever Allah dislikes, He will throw him into hell face downward."

Al-Bara' bin Azib is quoted to have said, "I saw the Messenger of Allah (s.a.w.) carrying Hussain bin Ali (a.s.) on his shoulder. He was saying, 'O Lord! I do love him so love him.'"

Abdullah bin Mas'ood is reported to have said, "The Messenger of Allah (s.a.w.) said, concerning Hassan and Hussain, 'These are my two sons, whoever loves them then he loves me. And whoever dislikes them he dislikes me,"'

Salman (may Allah be pleased with him) said: "I went to see the Prophet (s.a.w.). I saw Hussein on his lap. The Prophet was kissing him on the cheeks and mouth. I heard him saying: 'You are a master, the son of a master, and the brother of a master. You are an Imam, the son of an Imam and the brother of an Imam. You are the Proof of Allah, the son of a Proof of Allah, and the brother of a Proof of Allah, and the father of nine Proof s of Allah, the ninth one of them is al-Mahdi, the one who will revolt against injustice.'

The depth of Imam Hussain (a.s.) relationship with Allah [swt] can only be understood by looking at his life. Prophet Muhammad (s.a.w.) himself taught him the ideology of Islam and brought him up spiritually as he had done with his father, Imam Ali [as], his mother, Fatimah al-Zahra' [sa], and his brother, Imam Hassan (a.s.). By so doing, his path was defined and his character was formed.

On the night before the tenth of the month of Muharram, Imam Hussain (a.s.) asked the Ummayyad army to delay the battle till the following morning. He said, "This night we want to offer our prayers to our Lord, and we want to ask His forgiveness. He knows that I love to offer my prayer to Him, recite His Book, and pray much asking f or His forgiveness."

In the critical and horrifying hours of the last day of Imam Hussain [as] earthly life, he realized that it was midday and he had to perform his prayer. The battle of Karbala' was in full swing. Yet he asked the enemies to stop fighting so as to let him and his followers offer their prayer. No better testimony than this can reflect the depth and strength of his relationship with Allah and his love for Him. He used to recite this supplication, "O Lord! Grant me the desire for the other world, till I realize that it is a real thing in my heart, through my apathy to this world. O Lord! Grant me perception with regard to the other world so much that I will seek the divine reward with acute longing, and flee from the bad deeds out of fearing You, O Lord… ".

Imam Hussain (a.s.) full of humbleness and kindness towards the people. An example of his humble nature is that of his acceptance of an invitation to having food with the poor. He encountered a number of poor men. Having had their food, they hastened to ask him to share with them. He dismounted from, his horse saying, "Surely, Allah doesn't like the haughty." He partook of their food and said: "I have accepted your invitation. Won't you accept mine?" "Certainly, we Will," said they. He took them to his house and said to al-Rabab, his wife, "Bring us what you have been storing." He did care for the people. He would always help them, even though, for the most part, they wouldn't recognize his legitimate right.

Shu'aib bin Abdul-Rahman is reported to have said: "On the way of al-Taf (battle of Karbala', wherein he was martyred) a mark was seen on the back of Hussein bin Ali (a.s.). Imam Zain al- Abideen (a.s.) (his eldest son, and the son who survived the battle) was asked about it. 'It is the trace,' he replied, ‘of the bag, which he puts on his back (carrying food) to the house of the widows, orphans and the poor."

Beautiful Words of Imam Hussain [as]

Nafi' bin al-Azraq, the head of the Azraqis who were among the Khawarij (those who mutinied against Imam Ali (a.s.) after the Battle of Siffeen), once asked him to describe his Lord Whom he worshipped. "O Nafi'!," Imam Hussein (a.s.) started, "Whoever uses symbolism in religious matters will always remain in confusion, deviated as he stumbles off the right path, sticking to deviation wherever he goes, straying off the right course, and saying bad, and worthless things. O son of al-Azraq! I can describe my Lord with the very words He used to describe Himself: Never recognized by the five senses. Never compared to man. Very close but not to the point of being touched. Very far but not so far that He can't be detected. He is One and can't be partitioned. Known by His signs. Described by His attributes. There is no god but He, the Great, the Exalted." At that point Ibn al-Azraq wept and said: "What beautiful words are yours."

On his way to Karbala', Imam Hussain [as] assessed the general situation, pointing to the great deviation the ummah had been drawn into, and talked about his determination to win martyrdom, in the following words:"Life has certainly changed disguises and its good has gone forever. This has continued till the remaining good in it amounts to the thin sediment at the bottom of a drinking untensil. Life is a mean food, a pasture covered with bad grass. Do you not see that the truth is not followed and falsehood not discouraged? The faithful must certainly desire to meet his Lord righteously. I do not deem death other than felicity and life among the unjust other than suffering and boredom. People are certainly enthralled with life. Faith is only something licked by them. They take good care of it as long as it secures their living. But once put to the tests of tribulation, religious men should be rarely found amongst them."

Imam Hussain [as] with his sharp awareness, defined the different levels of the relationship with Allah [swt] He says: "Some people serve Allah desiring (His rewards). It is the worship of merchants. Some people serve Allah out of fear. It is the worship of slaves. And some people serve Allah out of gratitude. This is the worship of the free. It is the best kind of worship."

Imam Hussain [as] addressed the people, prior to the battle of Karbala', defining the characteristics of the Ummayyad rule, and analyzing the political and administrative situation from an Islamic point of view He said: "… O people! the Prophet of Allah (s.a.w.) had said: 'Whoever witnesses an unjust ruler considering the prohibitions of Allah as permissible, breaking the covenant of Allah, opposing the practices of the Prophet of Allah (s.a.w.), treating His servant sinfully and cruelly, and had seen all these misdeeds but did not oppose him bywords or actions, Allah surely will punish him as He wills.' "Certainly these people have come to staunchly obey Satan, and given up obeying the Compassionate. They showed mischief, stopped acting in accordance with Islamic laws, took Muslims' property to themselves, made the haram designated by Allah, halal, and turned His halal to haram. I am more entitled than anyone else (to make the change). Your letters arrived, and your envoys came to me carrying your pledge of allegiance that you will not hand me over to my enemy, nor will you f ail me. Should you stick to your pledge of allegiance, you have surely made the right decision. I am Hussein bin Ali, and the son of Fatimah, the daughter of the Messenger of Allah (s.a.w.). I am, myself, with you, and my family is with yours. You find a good example in me. But, however, if you will not hold onto your pledge of allegiance, break your convenant, and throw off my pledge of allegiance, then, by Allah, it is not the first time you do it. You did it with my father, and you have done it with my brother, and my cousin Muslim bin Aqeel. He is certainly gullible who is deceived by you. You are missing your luck and losing your lot. He who breaks his oath, breaks it at his own peril. Allah will certainly compensate me if you leave me."

Imam Hussain [as] stance against oppression

Imam Hussain [as] had a choice to make to endorse Yazid l.a or to refuse which would invariably lead to his own demise and the tragedy of karbala. Imam Hussain [as] always stood against oppression and in this situation said: I will never give Yazid l.a my hand like a man who has been humiliated, nor will I flee like a slave… I have not risen to spread evil or to show off… I only desire to enjoin good values and prevent evil.”

Imam Hussain [as] said O' people , the Messenger of God said : Whoever sees an aggressive tyrant legalizes the forbiddens of God , breeches divine laws , opposes the tradition of the Prophet , oppresses the worshippers of God , but does not concede his opposition to God in word or in deed , surely Allah will place that tyrant ( in the Hell ) where he deserves. (Maktal Khawarazmi , Vol. 1 , P. 234)

Imam Hussain [as] said: our difficulties are worse than others , because you were deprived of the rank of the scholars - considering your legitimacy and merit -(These difficulties are) because administering the affairs of the society and conveying the ( religious ) rules must be done by scholars who truly believe in God and know what is permitted and what is forbidden by God. But you were deprived from this position and rank for you withdrew from (supporting) the truth. You changed the tradition of the prophet ,despite the clear and disclosed proofs. If you had withstood and were patient against the torture and annoyance ( of the tyrants ) for the sake of God , then the divine affairs would have stayed in your hands , and you were the ones to whom would be referred. But you made the tyrants dominant on you and left the divine affairs in their hands, while they shamelessly do the forbidden and notoriously live a licentious life. Your (fear) from death and attachment to this world have encouraged the tyrants to establish dominance over you. (Tohaf-al- Uqoul , P. 238)
Imam Hussain [as] said If you don't believe in any religion and don't fear the Resurrection Day, at least be free in this world. (Bihar al- Anwar, Vol. 45, P. 51)

The ultimate sacrifice of Imam Hussain [as] in the way of Allah [swt] is a great example to always support the truth and fight against injustice and oppression. Imam Hussain [as] love for Allah [swt] exceeded all limits that he sacrificed everything he had in the way of Allah [swt]. Today he [as] is with us, to fight against oppression and free this world from all evils. He is the first Mahdi the reincarnation of Al Hussain [as] he is our father , Ahmad al Hassan [as] and may our lives be sacrificed for our father [as].

Before it was revealed he is the reincarnation of Al Hussain [as] Imam Ahmad al Hassan [as] said: “I hope you understand something, I am like my grandfather al-Hussein PBUH, and my nose is like a stone. I swear by Allah I would rather be slain a thousand times than lower my head for an oppressor."

The sayings of Imam Hussain [as] The Martyr

Imam Hussain (as) was asked: O 'the son of the prophet how is life going on? Imam replied: Life is going on , in such a way that I have a God over me, the hell-fire in front of me , death is looking for me, there is no escape of the Day of Judgement, I am taken as a hostage by my own deeds, things do not turn out to be the way I like , I cannot repel what I hate, the affairs are in someone else's hands. He tortures me if he likes and he forgives if he wishes. Therefore, is there anybody poorer than me? (Bihar al- Anwar, Vol. 78 , P. 116)

A man came to Imam Hussain (Master of the martyrs) and said: I am a sinful man and can't avoid doing sin, please advise me. Imam (as) said: If you can do these five things, then commit sin as much you like. First of all: don’t eat the sustenance of God and commit sin as much you like. Second: go beyond the domain of God and commit sin as much you like. Third: seek a site where God can not observe you and commit sin as much you like. Fourth :if the Angel of death comes to you to take away your soul, expel him away from yourself and commit sin as much you like. Fifth: If the Angel of Hell was about to throw you into the hell-fire, stop him and commit sin as much you like. (Bihar al- Anwar, Vol. 78, P. 126)

One who reveals your faults to you like a mirror is your true friend, and one who flatters you and covers up your faults is your enemy. (Bihar al- Anwar, Vol. 78 , P. 128)

Whoever sorts out a problem of a believer, God sorts out his difficulties of this world and the here-after. (Bihar al- Anwar, Vol. 78 , P. 122)

The pure reincarnations of Imam Hussain [as]

Peace be upon Imam Hussain [as]
Peace be upon Imam Musa al Kathim [as]
Peace be upon Imam Ahmad al Hassan [as]

Video: Characters in the End Times: Mohammed and the Imams a.s

S- L'Islam comme Religion ?

Salam, Le Rappel. S-10. Mahdi est un avertis[…]

Salam, Les bannières noires. E-13. Le Desce[…]

Y- Yamani et Yawmiates (Mémoires).

Salam, Les rêves qui m’ont aidé à mieux cerner[…]