By ahmadmahdi
In the Name of Allah, The Abundantly Merciful, The Intensely Merciful , All praises belong to Allah the Lord of the Worlds O Allah send Your prayers upon Muhammad and the Family of Muhammad the Imams and the Mahdis , peace be upon them all.
Success comes from Allah [swt] and Allah [swt] knows Best
اللهم صلي على محمد و ال محمد الأئمة و المهديين و سلم تسليما كثيرة
O’Ahmad O’Abdullah O’Mahdi from You O’Ahlul Bayt is Goodness And in You O’Ahlul Bayt is Goodness And Upon You O’Ahlul Bayt is Goodness
لبيك ياحسين
Labayk Ya Hussain

The Importance of Submission to Allah [swt]
The Holy Quran: Has the time not come for those who have believed that their hearts should become humbly submissive at the remembrance of Allah and what has come down of the truth?..[57:16]
La ilaha illaAllah, meaning to refuse all deities and accept Allah [swt] as the lord of the Universe and all it contain for he [swt] is the divine Creator of everything. Submission to Allah [swt] is not just words of the tongue rather it is the spiritual state of mind , to recognise the absolute authority of Allah [swt] and Allah [swt] alone possesses all power.
The Holy Quran: Those who have believed and whose hearts are assured by the remembrance of Allah . Unquestionably, by the remembrance of Allah hearts are assured."[13:28]
When the spiritual state of mind and heart accept the absolute authority of Allah [swt] it then accepts to devote life and worship to the absolute Lord , Allah [swt] alone. Meaning to sacrifice all desires , and pleasures of this world, which is nothing but an illusion.
The Holy Quran: Know that the life of this world is but amusement and diversion and adornment and boasting to one another and competition in increase of wealth and children - like the example of a rain whose [resulting] plant growth pleases the tillers; then it dries and you see it turned yellow; then it becomes [scattered] debris. And in the Hereafter is severe punishment and forgiveness from Allah and approval. And what is the worldly life except the enjoyment of delusion.[57:20]
To submit to the Will of Allah [swt] is to obey and rememeber Allah [swt] and his [swt] divine power over everything in existence. Increase obedience to Allah [swt] at such a level, that one remembers Allah [swt] in every matter and before every performing act. To accept nothing is hidden from the Lord and Allah [swt] is aware of everything every thought , and to think of Allah [swt] before, during and after the execution of any act. This total obedience means thankfulness in its entirety since it means that the thankful thanks Allah [swt] by not misusing the gifts that he [swt] has endowed upon us , remembering Allah and adhering to His commands.
Aba Sadiq [as] said: The Righteous Servant has informed me that the Jinn, and Iblis, and the Shaytaans do not have any concern except for the Ansars and not work on anyone except for the Ansars and they do not care.
I seek refuge in Allah from the cursed wicked Satan
Iblis and all jins and shaytaan [may Allah curse them] work their best to make the Ansars of Allah fall. It is important to submit to Allah [swt] and to seek refuge in Allah [swt] and obedience to Allah [swt] as this is a protection against all evil. If we become sincere in our works and obedience to Allah [swt] , no evil can harm us, and who can harm those who have Allah [swt] as their protector?
The Holy Quran: [Iblees] said, "My Lord, because You have put me in error, I will surely make [disobedience] attractive to them on earth, and I will mislead them all. “except for any of Your sincere servants who may be among them” – [15:39-40]
The Importance of Submitting to the Ahl al Bayt [as]
The Holy Quran : The desert Arabs say, "We believe." Say, "Ye have no faith; but ye (only)say, 'We have submitted our wills to Allah,' For not yet has Faith entered your hearts.[49:14]
Submission to Allah [swt] means submission to the Ahl al Bayt [as] . We say we accept Prophet Muhammad [sawas] is the messenger of Allah [swt] and Imam Ali [as] is the vicegrant of Allah [swt] and the Imams and the Mahdis peace be upon them are the proofs of Allah [swt]. This what we say is not just the words of the tongue but it is what we have to submit to meaning we have to submit to our Father , Imam Ahmad al Hassan [as] and our Master Aba Sadiq [as] in everything they ask. It is not just from Imam Ahmad al Hassan [as] rather it is a command from Allah [swt]. If Imam Ahmad al Hassan [as] for example says the sky is not blue it is pink or yellow than be it, it is. The human mind is weak and the jinns and shaytaans work to make us fall and will work at their best to make us turn from this blessed path. Seek refuge in Allah [swt] for our minds cannot comprehend the lord , Allah [swt] the merciful the intensely merciful and it is Allah [swt] who has given the divine knowledge and wisdom to the Ahl al Bayt [as]. Such great knowledge and wisdom that our mind can never comprehend and how can the creation understand the creator , for Allah [swt] is greater than what we think or know.
The Messenger of Allah [sawas] said: "I am leaving for you two precious and weighty Symbols that if you adhere to BOTH of them you shall not go astray after me. They are, the Book of Allah, and my progeny, that is my Ahlul-Bayt. The Merciful has informed me that These two shall not separate from each other till they come to me by the Pool (of Paradise)."
It is the divine will of Allah [swt] to submit to the Ahl al Bayt [as] for they are the household of Muhammad [saw], the protectors, the guiders, the mercy upon us, the saviour of mankind, the righteous, the pure , and it is the ahl al bayt [as] whom the Holy Quran testifies for as the purifed ones, the masoom.
The Holy Quran: Allah intends only to remove from you the impurity [of sin], O people of the [Prophet's] household, and to purify you with [extensive] purification.[33:33]

The Ahl al Bayt [as] are the saviours of mankind and Allah [swt] has always sent upon mankind mercy through Prophets , Ahl al Bayt [as] The Imams and The Mahdis peace be upon them all.
"Behold! My Ahlul-Bayt are like the Ark of Noah. Whoever embarked in it was SAVED, and whoever turned away from it was PERISHED."
The ahl al bayt [as] are our saviours in this world they are the mercy through whom we can be saved. They are the best examples of worship to the Oneness of Allah [swt] , they are the ones whom worshipped Allah [swt] better than everyone else. The analogy of the Ark of Noah signifies that those who love and honor the Ahl al Bayt [as] and derive from their guidance will be rescued from the darkness of this world and those who will turn against them will be drowned in the sea of ingratitude and will perish in the desert of insubordination and rebellion. Prophet Muhammad [sawas] put so much emphasis on following his beloved household because they are pure and free from mistakes whilst we are great shortcomers and can only seek the mercy , and love of Allah [swt] through submitting to the beloved pure household of Muhammad [saw]. How can anyone be better than Muhammad [sawas] and his purified family [as] in submission to Allah [swt]. In the world when one is practicing for anything you seek to learn of someone much advance and you fully rely upon them and accept that their teaching or way of doing things is better than your own because they are a professional. So how can we seek anyone else or rely upon our mind when it comes to submitting to Allah [swt] for the Ahl al Bayt [as] are the best at worship to Allah [swt] and in closeness to Allah [swt]. If it comes from Imam Ahmad al Hassan [as] or Aba Sadiq [as] then it is how it is no matter what the world says or the confusion of the mind, the truth is we are nothing, and what we know is nothing.

As for Imam al-Kadhim (a.s.), it is related that he was the most pious, the most knowledgeable, the most generous, and the most honorable of his time. He would always perform his supererogatory prayers at nights linking them to the Morning Prayer and would be engaged in recommended acts of worship until sunrise. Then he would prolong his prostration until Noon Prayer, saying: O Allah! I am asking You to ease death and forgiveness at Reckoning. In one of his prayers, he would say: Grave has been the sin of Your servant; so, let forgiveness from You be nice. He would weep for fear of Allah. He cared for his own family and relatives more than others. He would go to the needy at nights with a basket full of coins, flour and dates. He was in the prison of the Abbasid tyrannical rulers for years until he was martyred. He influenced other prisoners so greatly that they all repented to Allah. It is narrated that whenever Harun al-Rashid went to the top of the prison, he would see some clothes in one of its corners. One day he asked the jailor, “What are those clothes I see every day?” The jailor said, “These are not clothes; this is Musa ibn Ja`far who is in prostration every day from sunrise to sunset!” About the torturers of Imam Hasan Askari (a.s), Salih ibn Wasif, the chief jailor, says, “What is to be done? I appointed two persons to torture him. After observing the Imam’s worship, they were so impressed that they themselves started worshipping Allah in such a manner that surprised everybody.” I summoned up them, asking why they had changed, why they had stopped torturing him, what they had seen. They said, “What should we say about a man who fasts the days and is engaged in prayer at nights? When he looks at us, our bodies start shivering and such awe overwhelms us that we cannot control ourselves.” Kitab al-Irshad by Shaykh al-Mufid, 334/2
To reach the degree of sincerity one has to accept the absolute, greatness of his Lord , Allah [swt] the accept those whom Allah [swt] puts in authority the Ahl al Bayt [as] Prophets, Imams and the Mahdis peace be upon them all. And to gain the attributes of the Ahl al Bayt [as] in tolerating people, taking patience during trials and tribulations and to worship Allah [swt] in the best manners as such of the Ahl al Bayt [as].
The Holy Quran: [He is] Knower of the unseen, and He does not disclose His [knowledge of the] unseen to anyone. Except whom He has approved of messengers, and indeed, He sends before each messenger and behind him observers. [72:26-27]
Imam al-Sadiq (‘a) said the following to a man who complained
to him about being needy: ‘Be patient; Allah will find an outlet for you.’ Then the Imam remained silent for some time following which he asked the same man, ‘Tell me, how is Kufa’s jail?’ ‘Not roomy at all,’ the man answered, ‘and it stinks. Its inmates are in the very worst of condition.’ The Imam said to the man, ‘You are already in a jail, and you nevertheless want to be enjoying ease while still being there! Have you not come to know that life is a believer’s jail?’ (Al-Kafi, Vol. 2, p. 195).

Submission to Allah [swt] and the Ahl al bayt [as] is what will protect us from falling and every day we are going through a process of sifting until the most firm and sincere in belief shall remain. Allah [swt] is aware of everything within our hearts and the Imam [as] is aware of all our actions. It is important to submit from our hearts and the core of soul to the Imam [as] in everything he [as] has asked from us or will do in the coming time. Or anything the Imam [as] brings forth to accept because we have nothing we have no knowledge all knowledge and wisdom is from Allah [swt] who has bestowed this upon the Ahl al Bayt [as]. There is no power or strength except with Allah [swt] and it is Allah [swt] whom we ask to keep us firm with the Ahl al Bayt [as] to support them always. Imam Al Hussain [as] is the best example of submission towards Allah [swt] for he sacrificed everything knowing what the consequences will be, and just as such today we need to sacrifice everything no matter what the consequences will be. We will be inflicted with many trials and tribulations and it is through them we seek the mercy of Allah [swt] and fight against the evil of this world , the injustice this world has done to our Father, Imam Ahmad al Hassan[as] our Master, Aba Sadiq [as] and the pure ones peace be upon them all.
Imam Muhammad Baqir (as) said: “By Allah, you are going to be tested, clarified and sifted like sifting out the bitter grain from wheat.” (Ghaibat Nomani).
H- Pierre (Hidjara).

Salam, Une Pierre-Témoin. H-5. Mahdi est un[…]

A- Nom nouveau du Mahdi.

Salam, Miséricorde partout. A-18. Une sœur r[…]

S- L'Islam comme Religion ?

Salam, Petit Rappel du Rappel. S- 12. Le Ra[…]