Hadiths from Bihar Al Anwar - Part 2

Report of Ibrahim Kufi
Ikmaaluddin: Saduq has narrated from Ali bin Ahmad from Asadi from Nakhai from Naufili from Abu Ibrahim Kufi that he said:
“I went to Imam Ja’far Sadiq (a.s.) and was sitting in his presence when Abul Hasan Musa Ibne Ja’far (a.s.) entered while he was a boy. I stood up, kissed him and sat down with him. Then Abu Abdullah (a.s.) remarked, ‘O Ibrahim! Know that, he is your master after me. Know that, concerning him one group will be destroyed while another will be saved. Then may Allah curse his killer and multiply His chastisement for the one who fights against him.
Know that, certainly Allah will bring out from his progeny the best of the inhabitants of the earth in his time. He will be named after his grandfather, he will be the inheritor of this knowledge and his laws in his judgments, the treasure-chest of Imamate and the fountainhead of wisdom. The tyrant king of Bani (Abbas) will kill him after his amazing acts, due to envy. But Allah (Mighty and Glorified be He) will convey His affairs even if the polytheists dislike it. And Allah will bring forth from his progeny the completion of twelve Mahdi (guided leaders). Allah has chosen them for His nobility, permitted for them the abode of His Holiness and the twelfth awaited one is from them, as if with an open sword standing in front of the Messenger of Allah (s.a.w.s.) in his defense.’

Then a person from the friends of Bani Umayyah entered due to which Imam had to cut short his speech. I returned to Abu Abdullah (a.s.) eleven times that he may complete his talk, but was unable to do so. In the coming year, which was the second year, I went to him while he was sitting. He said: ‘O Ibrahim! He is the one who will provide salvation to his Shia after intense straitening, lengthy calamities, grief and fear. Then congratulations to him who finds his time. This is enough for you, O Ibrahim.’ Ibrahim said: ‘Then nothing was dearer to my heart or soothed my eyes more than this talk.’”

Ghaibat Tusi: It is narrated from Fadhl from Ismail bin Mahran from Aiman bin Mohraz from Rufaa bin Musa and Muawiyah bin Wahab from His Eminence, Abu Abdullah Sadiq (a.s.) that he said: The Messenger of Allah (s.a.w.s.) said:
“Blessed be those who are fortunate to live in the time of Qaim of my Ahle Bayt. Those who would believe in him during his occultation and before his advent, who would love his friends and remain aloof from his enemies. Such people would be my closest ones and my friends on the Day of Judgment.” (According to the tradition of Rufaa:) “And the most respected creatures of Allah in my view.”

Ghaibat Tusi: It is narrated from Fadhl from Ibne Mahbub from Abdullah bin Sinan from Imam Ja’far Sadiq (a.s.) that he said: The Messenger of Allah (s.a.w.s.) said:
“Very soon will come a people after you, each of whom will be eligible for fifty times your reward. They said: O Messenger of Allah (s.a.w.s.), we lived in your company, fought the Badr, Uhad and Hunain battles with you and the Holy Quran came down among us? The Prophet said: Indeed if you were to face what they faced, you will not be as patient as them.”

Al-Mahasin: It is narrated from Uthman bin Isa from Abul Jarud from Qinwata Ibne Rashid Hijri that she said:
I said to my father: “Why are you laboring so much?”
He replied: “Daughter, after us will arrive a people whose religious insight will be superior to the struggle of the past people.”

Al-Mahasin: It is narrated from Muhammad bin Hasan bin Shamun from Abdullah bin Amr bin Ashath from Abdullah bin Hammad Ansari from Sabbah Mazni from Harith bin Hasir from Hakam bin Uyyina that he said:

“On the day Amirul Momineen (a.s.) routed the Kharijites of Nahrawan, a man stood up and inquired: We are fortunate to be present in this battle with you and to defeat the Khawarij.
Amirul Momineen (a.s.) said: “By the one Who split the seed and created all living things, we have seen such people participating in this battle whose ancestors the Almighty Allah has not yet created.”
The man asked: “How can those who are not yet created participate in the battle?”
He replied: “Yes, it is a community that will come in the last period of time and participate in this battle of ours; which will accept our stance and it will really participate in what we are doing.”
Q- Le Mahdi dans le Coran.

Salam, Le Rappel Mahdi. Q-29. Les méchants m[…]

S- L'Islam comme Religion ?

Salam, À chacun sa récolte. S-14. Toutes les[…]

Salam, Question de Bannière pour les peuples. […]