O’Ahmad O’Mahdi O’Abdullah from you O'Ahl al bayt is goodness and in you is goodness and upon
you is goodness

Alahumma sali ala Mohammad wa Ale Mohammad AlAemma wa AlMahdyeen waSalem Tasleeman
Katheera

“And my success is not but through Allah . Upon him I have relied, and to Him I return.”
Surah Hud [11:88]

The time of return, is the time of Rajah. In this time great nations and Prophets
[pbut] return with the first being Imam Hussain [as]. According to Islamic
literature, it is a period of time that justice shall be served. The time of Imam
Mahdi [as] return with a great army of the best. The signs in the Qur'an and the
extensive references provided in the Hadith literature brings us to a very
important conclusion. It is indicated in verses and hadiths that there are two
phases this age. The first phase is a period when all people will suffer material
and spiritual problems. Following this, Earth will enter upon a period of salvation
called the 'Golden Age,' which is characterized by bounty and blessings due to the
prevalence of true religious moral values. It is time to reflect as Allah [swt] says in
Surah An Naml :93 'Praise be to Allah. He will show you His signs, and you will
recognize them. Your Lord is not unaware of what you do'' (Surat an-Naml: 93).
Another issue we need to stress here is that Allah knows the best of everything.
As is in every other subject, we have no knowledge other than that about which
He informs us. The best of guide, indeed is your Lord and if with a sincere heart
you seek your Lord you shall see his signs around you, in your dreams and most
of all your heart will lead you to the truth , if you are sincere.

And the Hour is coming without any doubt ... (Surat alHajj: 7)
We did not create the heavens and earth and everything between them, except with truth. The
Hour is certainly coming. (Surat al-Hijr: 85)

Allah's Messenger (saw) said: 'The Harj (will increase).' They asked, 'What is the Harj?' He
replied, '(It is) killing (murdering), (it is) murdering (killing).' (Bukhari)

Imam 'Ali b. Abi Talib said: In the Last Days and the days of calamity and ignorance of the
people, God will appoint a person and will support him and protect his followers through
angels. He will help him through miraculous signs and will give him victory over all the people
of the world, so that whether they like it or not they will convert to the true religion. He will fill
the earth with justice and equity, and brilliance and rationality. The distances between places
will shrink for him in such a way that no unbeliever will remain except that [the appointed one]
will bring [to him] faith, and no sinful person will remain except that he will become pious.
The Hour will come when violence, bloodshed, and anarchy become common. (Al-Muttaqi alHindi,
Muntakhab Kanzul Ummaal)
The Will of Prophet Muhammad [pbuhap]

If we go back to the events that happened before the death of the Prophet
Mohammad [PBUHAP], and specifically the event on the last Thursday that is known as The
Calamity of Thursday, we find agreement among the entire nation that the Prophet
Muhammad [pbuhap] wanted to write a will and he said, “Bring me a pen and a paper so that I
can write for you a statement after which you will never go astray.” And the companions
present disagreed, so the Prophet Muhaammad [pbuh] became angry and told them to leave.
The incident of the night of calamity has been reported in tens of narrations in Sunni books as
well as the Shia books.

Narrated from Ibrahim bin Musa, from Hisham, from Muamar, from Abdullah bin
Muhammad, from Abdulrazak, from Muamar, from Al-Zahri, from Ubaidullah bin Abdullah,
from Ibn Abbas (May Allah be pleased with them), he said:When Allah's Apostle was on his
deathbed there were some people in the house and among was Umar bin Al-Khattab, so the
Prophet said, "Come, let me write for you a statement after which you will never go astray .”
Umar said, "The Prophet is seriously ill, we have the Book of Allah, it is enough for us." The
people present in the house differed and quarrelled. Some said, "Go to him so that the Prophet
may write for you a statement after which you will never go astray," where others said the same
as what Umar said. When they caused a disagreement and a cry before the Prophet, Allah's
Apostle said, "Go away!" Ubaidullah narrated that Ibn Abbas said,, "It was very unfortunate that
Allah's Apostle was prevented from writing that statement for them because of their
disagreement and noise." Al-Bukhari, Volume 7, Chapter 70, Narration No. 573

It is obligatory upon every Muslim to leave behind a will and of course the Prophet of Allah
[swt] would not dismiss this rule and leave his nation in misguidance. There has to be a will as
Allah states in the Quran , Surah Al Ma’idah verse 106 O you who have believed, testimony
[should be taken] among you when death approaches one of you at the time of bequest - [that
of] two just men from among you or two others from outside if you are traveling through the
land and the disaster of death should strike you. Detain them after the prayer and let them
both swear by Allah if you doubt [their testimony, saying], "We will not exchange our oath for a
price, even if he should be a near relative, and we will not withhold the testimony of Allah .
Indeed, we would then be of the sinful."

This will has been bought forth by the Yamani [as] the will that has been in the books
throughout history. Through all sects of Islam only one will has been found and this is the only
will of Prophet Muhammad [saw] recorded in the books. Without a doubt a will must be made
and if this is the only will left behind , does this not make it the will of Prophet Muhammad
[saw].

The Prophet Muhammad (may peace be upon him and his family) said to Ali Ibn Abi Taleb
during the night of his death:

"O Father of Al Hassan, bring me a paper and a utensil", and he dictated his will until he came
to a position where he said "O Ali, there will be twelve Imams and after them there will be
twelve Mahdi's. You, O Ali, are the first of the twelve Imams, God has named you in his
heavens Ali Al Mortada,The Prince of the believers, Grand truthful, the bright Farouq (Judge
and differentiating between true and false), the trusted, and the Mahdi (rightly guided). These
names may not be truly attributed to other than you. O Ali, you are my guardian on my own
family, their living and their dead. My women, whom you maintain shall find me tomorrow,
and whom you reject I am acquitted of her. I will not see her and she will not see me on the
day of resurrection, and you are the successor (Khalifa) on my nation after me. If the day of
death comes to you, hand it over to my son Hassan the very beneficial. Then if the day of
death comes to him, let him hand it over to my son Al Hussein, the Martyr, the Pure and the
Assassinated. If the day of death comes to him, let him hand it over to his son, the master of
the servants and worshipers Ali.If the day of death comes to him, let him hand it over to his
son, Mohamed Al Baqir. If the day of death comes to him, let him hand it over to his son,
Jaâfar Al Sadiq (the honest). If the day of death comes to him, let him hand it over to his son,
Musa Al Kadhim (The Patient). If the day of death comes to him, let him hand it over to his
son, Ali Al Reda. If the day of death comes to him, let him hand it over to his son, Mohamed
Al Thaqi (The Trustworthy). If the day of death comes to him, let him hand it over to his son,
Ali Al Nasih (The Advisor). If the day death of comes to him, let him hand it over to his son,
Al Hassan Al Fadil. If the day of death comes to him, let him hand it over to his son,
Mohammed the Mandate/Preserver of the Holy Family of Mohamad Peace be upon them all.

These are the twelve Imams.

Then there will be twelve Mahdi's after them. Then when Allah received him, let him hand it
over to his son, the first of the close ones, he has three names, one like mine and my Father's:
Abdullah (Servant of God), Ahmad and the third name is The Mahdi (the guided) and he is
the first Believer"

References:
—Sheikh Al-Toosi, Al-Ghayba p.150
—Sheikh Hor Al-Amili, Ithbat Al-Hodat Vol. 1 p.549
—Sheikh Hor Al-Amili, Al-Iqath Min Al-Haj’a p.393-3
—Sheikh Hassan bin Soulayman Al Hilli, Mokhtasar Al Bassair p.159
—Al-Allama Al-Majlisii, Bihar Al-Anwar Vol. 53 p.147
—Al-Allama Al-Majlisii, Bihar Al-Anwar Vol. 36 p.260
—Sheikh Abd Allah Al-Bahrani, Al’awalim Vol. 3 p.236
—Al-Sayyed Hashim Al-Bahrani, Ghayat Al-Maram Vol. 1 p.370
—Al-Sayyed Hashim Al-Bahrani, Al-Insaf p.222
—Al-Fayth Al-Kachani, Nawadir Al-Akhbar p.294-9
—Sheikh Mirza Annouri, Annajm Al-Thaqib Vol. 2 p.71
—Al-Sayyed Muhammad Muhammad Sadiq Al-Sadir , Tarikh Ma Ba’d Al-Thohoor p.641-11
—Sheikh Al Mayanji, Makatib Arrassoul Vol. 2 p.96
—Sheikh Al-Korani, Mokhtasar Mo’jam Ahadith Al-Imam Al-Mahdi p.301-13
The Yamani – Ahmad Al Hassan

The Yamani is a man from the Family of Muhammad [saw] he is the first of the
313 and he is the one mentioned in the will as ‘Ahmad’. After him shall be 11
Mahdis, many narrations emphasis the 12 Mahdis after the 12 Imams pbut. The
Yamani [as] will be known to have the weapon of Prophet Muhammad [saw]
which is the will , none but the Yamani [as] will bring out this will which has been
in the books throughout history. In the following narrations the first Mahdi is
described as a man from Basra, the name Ahmad, the first of the Mahdis and the
313, the caller to Imam Mahdi [as] and the Yamani [as]. The supremacy of Allah
[swt] is above the supremacy of the people. In the time of past the people have
always chosen a leader whom they deemed righteous forgetting only Allah [swt] is
the knower of all that lies in heaven and earth , only Allah swt has the supremacy
to choose the Messenger , the righteous one , the one with the clean heart. To
turn away from the choice of Allah [swt] for the sake of your own ego shall bring
no good. The successor of Allah is Imam Al Mahdi (A.S) and the first Mahdi
(the promised Yamani). It is Allah [swt] command to obey and follow the Yamani
it is prohibited for any Muslim to turn away from him and whoever does that
then he is from the people of hell.

"O Father of Al Hassan, bring me a inkwell and leaf," then he started dictating his will to ali "O
Ali, there will be twelve Imams and after them there will be twelve Mahdi’s. You, O Ali, are the
first of the twelve Imams, and he dictated his will until he came to a position where he
completed mentioning the 12 imams then he said: If the day of death comes to him (AlHassan),
let him hand the will over to his son, Mohammed the Mandate of the Holy Family of
Mohammad Peace be upon them all. These are the twelve Imams. Then there will be twelve
Mahdi’s after them. Then when the day of death comes to him, let him hand the will over to
his son, the first of the close ones, he has three names, one like mine and my Father’s:
Abdullah (Servant of God), Ahmad and the third name is The Mahdi (the guided) and he is
the first Believer.” (Bihar Al' anwar. Vol. 53 p. 147./ Alghayba Attossi p. 150./ Ghayat
Almoram. Vol. 2 p.241).

Also narrated about Al-Sadik that he said: “From us there is (i.e. our progeny), after Al Qa'im
(the envoy),Twelve Mahdis of the descent of the Imam Hussein (AS).” (Bihar Al' anwar. Vol.
53 p. 148. Alborhane. Vol. 3 p. 310. Alghayba Attossi p. 385).

Also from Imam Al-Sadik (AS) , he said: “From us there is (i.e. our progeny), after Al Qa' Im
(the resurrector), Eleven Mahdis of the descent of the Imam Hussein (A.S)” (Bihar Al' anwar.
Vol. 53 p. 145). And in this narration, the Qa’eim is the first Mahdi and not imam Al-Mahdi
(AS) because imam Al-Mahdi (A.S) has 12 Mahdies after him.

Al Baqir (A.S) said in the description of the First Mahdi: "He said: “It is he, whose pigment has
a strike of red, hollow eyes, unlinked eyebrows, wide shoulders, dandruff in his head and a
mark on his face. May Allah have mercy upon Moses.” (The Occultation – Mohammed
AlNomani, page 223)

Also about the Prince of Believers, Imam Ali (A.S) said in a long narration: (…The first one of
them shall be from Basra and the last one from Ebdal.) Evangel of Islam, page 249, Beirut year
1999)

Also about Imam Al-Sadik (A.S) said in a long narration where he mentioned in it the followers
of the Qaeim (A.S): ((…and from Al Basra…Ahmad…)) Bisharat al islam pg.148.
From Abi Abdullah pbuh he said:" And the first Qaem who rises from us Ahlulbayt will report
a hadeeth that you will not bear so you will go out after him at Rumaila AlDaskara and fight
him so then he will kill you and it is the last emergence that will occur." Bihar AlAnwar v.52
p.275

Imam Al Baaqer a.s"From the riser are two names, one is hidden and the other is revealed. As
for the one that is hidden it is Ahmad and the one that is revealed it is Muhammad" Kamal Al
Deen p.653 v.2 door 57

And of course the revealed one is Mohammed al-Mahdi, our 12th Imam pbuh, as the Shias
know he was born thousand years ago, that he is in occultation and expect his Rise may Allah
hasten it. And the hidden is Ahmed al-Hasan a.s. named by his name by the Prophet sawas in
his will, which Imam Ahmed a.s. brought forward and claimed when his mission started and
when he was sent by Imam al-Mahdi a.s., which will was not known and hidden from the Shias until then. And a false claimant cannot claim the will otherwise Allah swt will cut off his age.

“And there is no banner that is more guiding than the banner of the Yamani, it is the banner of
guidance, for he calls to your Companion. So if the Yamani comes out, it becomes prohibited
for all people and every Muslim to sell weapons, and if the Yamani comes out, rise up to him,
for his banner is the banner of guidance, and its prohibited for any Muslim to turn away from
him. So whoever does so then he is from the people of hell, for he calls to the truth and to The
Straight Way” [Al-Ghayba: Muhammad Ibn Ibrahim A’Noamani: p. 264].

Imam Al-Baqir (A.S)"There is no banner better than that of the banner of Yamani, it is the
banner of faith and dedication, because he calls to your possessor " (Al-Ghaybah - Mohammad
Ibn Ibrahim A' Noâmani p. 264

Abi Abdullah(Imam Jaafer) a.s said:"The companion of the matter will be known for three
qualities it will not be given to anyone except himself. He is the first before anybody(with these
qualities), he is his successor and he has the weapon of the Holy Prophet pbuhap,and his will
and that is something that I do not seperate myself from."Basa'er Al- Darajat Muhammad ibn
Al-Hassan Al-Safaar p.202

The following narrations show that there is more than one Mahdi and the Yamani , Ahmad al
Hassan [as] is the first of the twelve Mahdis.

Ibn AlMunada in the Book of Daniel: "Sufyanis are three, the Mahdis are three, the first
Sufyani will emerge, and if he emerges him being mentioned becomes popular, the first Mahdi
emerges, and then the second Sufyani, and then the second Mahdi emerges, and then the third
Sufyani will emerge, and then the third Mahdi will emerge, and so Allah will make better
everything that was ruined before, and he will be rescuing the people of faith, and will make
alive the Sunna, and extinguish the fire of innovation."
- [Alarf AlWardi Syooti p.1/149 hadeeth#250]

Umdat AlQaree Sharh Saheeh AlBukhari Author: Bader AlDeen AlAyni AlHanafi said: "It is
possible in that there will be 12 after the Mahdi that will emerge in the end times..." until he
says: "And then after him, his son will rule, and so with that there will be 12 kings, each one of
them is an Imam Mahdi."

And from Ka'ab AlAhbar: "There will be 12 Mahdis and then the Spirit of Allah will descend
and kill the Dajjal."

Fateh AlBari Sharh Saheeh AlBukhari for Ibn Hajar 20/266 #6682 From a long passage he
said: Abu AlHussein son of AlMunadi: On the part where he collected about the Mahdi, it
possible in the meaning of the hadeeth "There will be 12 caliphates" that this will happen after
the Mahdi who will emerge in the end times, for I found in the book of Daniel, when the
Mahdi dies, there will be 5 men ruling from the son of the oldest grandson, and then 5 from
the son of the younger grandson, and then the last one will pass his leadership from the son of
the oldest grandson, and then his son will rule, and12 kings will reign,each one of them is an
Imam Mahdi.

The Prophet (pbuhap) said: [His name is like mine and his father’s name is like my father’s.
He is from the progeny of my daughter Fatima, and Allah will reveal the Truth through them
and suppress Falsehood with their swords. People will follow them earnest to be with them and
fearing them. He said: The Messenger of Allah (PBUH) ceased crying, he said: O you people,
rejoice for the promise of Allah is not broken and His judgment is not rejected for He is the
Wise and All Aware. The victory of Allah is near. O Allah, these are my parents. Therefore,
keep squalor away from them and purify them thoroughly. O Allah, take care of them, feed
them, support them, stay with them, comfort them, do not humiliate them and make me your
vicegerent among them. You are capable of everything you desire.]

The narration does not apply to the Imam (AS), but it applies to the First Mahdi, if his father’s
name is the name of one of the forefathers of the Messenger of Allah (PBUH) from the
prophets. In such case, the saying “His name is like my name and his father’s name is like my
father’s” would apply to him. Moreover, the First Mahdi (AS) is the first believer in Imam AlMahdi
(AS) in the time of his Appearance, which means that he shall be born at the end of
times, a fact that is in compliance with what came in the doctrine of the common people. In
their doctrine, the common people await the First Mahdi, the Mahdi who will be born at the
end of times and who will have the same name as the Messenger of Allah and his father’s name
will be the same as that of one of the Messenger’s forefathers. Therefore, the previous does not
apply to Imam Al-Mahdi (AS) but applies to the First Mahdi from the progeny of Imam Al-
Mahdi (AS). In this context as well, and since the outcry in the narrations of the commoners
mentions the name of Al-Yamani and announces him as the successor, we should ask ourselves
about this successor: whose successor is he?

Ibn Hamaad narrated on page 103: [The Mahdi can only be from Quraish and the
guardianship cannot be borne but by one from among them. Yet, he has ancestry and lineage
in Yemen.] Also narrated on the authority of Ibn Hamaad, on page 109, as well as on the
authority of Arta’a, on page 107: [They will convene and look for the one to whom they shall
pledge allegiance. They will hear then a voice neither coming from a human nor from a Jinni
saying: “Pledge allegiance to so-and-so”, by referring to his name. It will not say he is from this
or that (progeny), but that he will be a Yemenite successor…]

Thus, Al-Yamani is the successor of Al-Mahdi (AS), a fact that is also in compliance with the
statements of the People of the House (AS). Hence, the narrations reported by Sunnites and
Shi’a.
Sharh Al-Akhbar, by Judge An-Nu’man Al-Mughrabi, vol. 3, p. 386.
Al-Manaqeb, by Al-Muwaffaq Al-Khawarezmi, p. 62.
Abdullah is the father of the Messenger of Allah and to whom the tradition of Ishmael (AS) was passed.
Uyoon Akhbar Reza (AS), by Sheikh As-Sadooq, vol. 1, p. 34.

Mu’jam Ahadith Al-Imam Al Mahdi(AS), by Sheikh Ali Al-Kurani Al-Aamili, vol.1, p. 299.
There are many narrations which indicate that some of Yamani [as] supporters will invite
people to pledge allegiance to him, and [those narrations] called for the necessity of joining
such calls and [prevented] from dissenting from them. For example, one of the descriptions of
the Yamani is that he (calls to your companion) and the assertion of joining his call has been
reported.

Imam Sajad said: ((the Qa’im from us will rise and then after him will be twelve Mahdis)) Sharh
Alkhbar 3/400 (Explanation News 3 / 400.)

It is narrated from Imam Al-Askary on the Dua of 3rd of Sha’ban: “and the successors from
his progeny after their Qa’im and his occultation” –Bihar v.53 p.94.

Sayyid ibn Tawoos said: and we have chosen what ibn Abi Qurra has mentioned in his book
on the authority of Muhammad ibn Essa bin Ubaid, on the authority of the virtuous one [pbut]:
and repeat on the night of 23rd of the Month of Ramadan while you are standing and sitting
and at all times and during the whole month….say after praising Allah Taala and praying upon
His prophet and his progeny peace be upon them: “O Allah cherish Your supporter, the one
who rises with Your matter Muhammad ibn Hassan (may peace and blessings be upon him
and his forefathers), in this hour and in every hour as a patron, a protector, a leader, a victor,
an evidence, and assister; until you accommodate him on earth being obeyed, and allow him to
enjoy it lengthwise and breadthways, and make him and his offspring the Inheriting Imams.”
References:(Kitab alIqbaal p.86 & Bihar Al Anwar, vol.86, p.340; And vol.94, p.349; And
vol.99, p.314)

The Prince of believers states in this narration that a mosque will be built in Heera where the
caliphate of the Qa’im will pray in it, and then he [pbuh] said:“and 12 Imams of justice will
pray in it” and those Imams [pbut] will pray in it after the Qa’im [pbuh] builds it, which means
they are not the same 12 Imams, but rather they are those whom other narrations names them
by (Mahdies).

Imam Abu Ja’afar [pbuh] mentions the Mahdies saying: “and the Risers after him”, which
means after the Qa’im (pbuh). So he names the Mahdies by (Risers).

Habbah Al-Arni said: the Prince of the believers [pbuh] went out to Heera and said: “this will
be joined to this” and he pointed with his hand to Kofa and Heera “until a cubit in between
them will be sold in Dinars, and then in Heera a mosque shall be built which has 500 doors,the
caliphate of the Qa’im [May God hasten his relief] shall pray in it, because the mosque of Kofa
will be small for them and 12 Imams of justice will pray in it” – Bihar AlAnwar v.52 p.474,
Tahtheeb AlAhkaam by Sheikh Al-Tosi v.3 p.245
The Prophesised Black Banners of the East

The black flag in figure one is the flag of the Yamani [as] this is the flag that is
calling you towards Imam Mahdi [as]. The same flag that has been mentioned in
the hadith regarding King Abdullah of Saudi Arabia. The flag which calls towards
the allegiance of Allah [swt]. The following narrations speak of the black banners
of the qaim [as].

The commander of the believers pbuh said on the platform of Kufa: "There must be a mill
which grinds, so if it rose on its pole, and stayed firm on its leg, Allah will send upon it a servant
who is aggressive and quiet in his origin, victory will be with him, his companions are those with
long hair [and companions of beards] (not sure about the translation of beards) , their clothes
are black, they are the companions of black banners, woe to whoever goes against them, they
will kill them […] By Allah as if i am looking at them and at their acts and at what the
transgressors will receive from them, and the harsh arabs of the desert. Allah will send them
upon them without mercy, so they will kill them […] in their city by the Euphrates river the land
and the sea, as part of the result] of what they did, and indeed your Lord is not unjust to the
) : ال كوف ة م ن بر ع لى من ق ال إن ه (ع) ال مؤم ن ين أم ير وعن265 p amani'No Al Ghaybat” - servants
ًاممب عنيفاب عبداب ع ل يها هللا ب عث ساقها ع لى وث ب تت ق ط بها ع لى ق امت ف إذا ت طحن رحى وجود من الب د
سود راي ات أ صحاب ث ياب هم سود ال س بال أ صحاب ش عورهم ال طوي لة أ صحاب ه معه ال ن صر ي كون أ ص له
ي ق ت لونهم ن اواهم ل من وي ل
واألع راب م نهم الف فجار وماي ل قى أف عالهم وإل ى إل يهم أن ظر ل كأن ي و هللا هرجاب
ف ي ق ت لونهم رحمة ب م ع ل يهم هللا ي س لطهم ال ج فاة
ال بري ة ال فرات ب شاطئ مدي ن تهم ع لى هرجاب
265ص ال نعمان ي غ ي بة ( ل لع ب يد ب ظمم رب ك وما عم لوا ب ما جزاء وال بحري ة

Imam Al-Baqir pbuh says: (As if [I see] a people who came out from the East, they will ask for
the truth/right but they will not be given it, then they will ask for the truth/right but they will not
be given it, so when they see that they will put their sword on their back so they will be given
what they asked but they won't accept it until they rise, and they will not push it except to your
Companion, their killed ones are martyrs. Verily If i realized the companions of that I would
save myself for the companion of this matter) - Ghaybat Al-No'mani p281
ث م ، ي عطون ه ف م ال حق ي ط ل بون ب ال م شرق ًرجوا ق د ب قوم كأن ي ) :(ع) ال باق ر اإلمام ف عن
ف م سأل وه ما ف يعطون عوات قهم ع لى س يوف هم و ض عوا ذل ك رأوا ف إذا ، ي عطون ه ف م ي ط ل بون ه
صاحب أدرك ت ل و إن ي أما ، شهداء ق تمهم ، صاح ب كم ال ى إ ال ي دف عونها و ال ، ي قوموا ح تى ي ق ب لون ه
.([5 )([األمر هذا ل صاحب ن ف سي ال س ت ب ق يت ذل ك

The Messenger of Allah sawas said: "If you saw the Black Banners came out from Khurasan
then go to them even if crawling on ice, for they have the Successor of Allah The Mahdi (and
in other narration "the successor of the Mahdi")" - Sayyed Ibn Tawous Alhasani page 52
Abdel Rizzaq AlDirawi, the "Ansari" sheikh proves that the banner of the Qa'im pbuh is black
AND written in it Allegiance is to God:

"Verily we, Ahlul Bayt" have a banner, whoever goes ahead of it have renegaded, and whoever
is late to it it have perished, and whoever follows it has followed [us], it is written in it:
"Allegiance is to God"! - 250 Signs Page 15

The Black Banners of Imam Ahmad Al Hassan [as] the Prophesised banners and the death of
King Abdullah l.a

On the very same day of king Abdullah's death, January 23rd 2015, Twelve men emphasized
that they have been taken by Imam Ahmed Alhassan a.s. to meet Imam Mahdi a.s. and he
revealed to them the conspiracy which has been going on against the Imam a.s, how the office
in Najaf and its Sheikhs have been conspiring against the Imam a.s. and signed a document to
hand him in to the government, usurped his rights, usurped his identity and posed as being him
a.s. He a.s revealed that he was in silent absence since 2008. He revealed many other things
which shall be discussed inshaAllah in the coming topics. On that day the 12 men gave the glad
tidings of the appearance of the Hujjah a.s. and they announced that Imam Ahmed Alhassan
a.s. is the one who gave those glad tidings and that he a.s. has raised The Black Banners which
are mentioned in the narrations of Ahlul Bayt a.s. What is the proof that they made this
statement on the day of King Abdullah's death? Here is one of the YouTube channels on
which a video was uploaded with the above statement, check out the date, it is on January 23
2015:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4bsCD2dWaHI

But why is it is so important that they are the first to give the glad tidings about the appearance
of the Hujjah a.s. after king Abdullah's death? Because this proves that Imam Ahmed Alhassan
a.s. is with them and that they are truthful.

"The Messenger of Allah sawas said: Hijaz will be ruled by a man who has the name of an
animal (i.e king Fahd (leopard)). If you looked at him you will see that he is cross eyed from far
and if you came close to him, you will not see anything wrong with his eyes. His brother who is
called Abdullah will succeed him. Woe unto the Shia from him, he repeated it three times, give
me the glad tidings of his death I will give you the glad tidings of the APPEARANCE OF THE
HUJJAH" - 250 signs p.122

This narration is a miracle in itself. It has been fulfilled in every single detail as you know. King
Fahd of Saudi of Arabia whose name is that of an animal (leopard), who has this weird
condition of looking cross eyed from far away but looks normal when you get close, he died,
then his brother king Abdullah came to rule Hijaz and the Shia were extremely oppressed in
his reign. So as for the last part of the narration, he sawas said "give me glad tidings of [king
abdullah's death] and I will give you the glad tidings of the appearance of the Hujjah".
The Black Banners emphasize that the first to give glad tidings about the appearance of the
Hujjah must be truthful (just like how Imam Ahmed Alhassan pbuh and Ahlul Bayt pbut say
that the first one to claim the will is the rightful claimant, because no one claims the will except
its companion). So it is the same concept, why? Because in the Hadith about the death of King
Abdullah, the Messenger of Allah sawas says give me the glad tidings of his death and I will give
you the glad tidings of the appearance of the Hujjah. So no one other than Muhammad sawas
can give glad tidings about the appearance of the Hujjah.

But Muhammad sawas is not present with us physically in this time and age, so who is the one
who represents Muhammad sawas in this age? Imam Ahmed Alhassan a.s. whose name
matches the Prophet's name and whose father's name matches the prophet's father's name. So
this means that the first to come and give glad tidings about the appearance of the Hujjah after
king Abdullah's death must be speaking on behalf of the Imam and must be connected to him,
because Muhammad sawas attributed to himself this act of giving glad tidings, so no one else
but him can and he sawas is not alive during the death of king Abdullah, so the one who
represents him is the one who gives glad tidings.

Also in the narration of Imam AlSadiq a.s. to Abu Baseer : From Abi Baseer who heard from
Imam Sadiq (a.s.): "Whoever guarantees for me the death of Abdullah, I will guarantee for him
the Qa’im. When Abdullah dies, the people will not gather/agree on anyone after him, and this
matter will not end except by your Companion (The Qaim a.s) inshallah, and the kingdom of
years will be over, and it will become the kingdom of months and days. So I asked: Will it be
long after that? He said: No. (Biharul Anwar, Volume 52, page 21).

So Imam AlSadiq a.s. guarantees to us that the Hujjah a.s. will appear not long after King
Abdullah's death. And truly the 12 men confirmed that on January 23rd when King Abdullah
died, that very same day Imam Ahmed Alhassan a.s. took 10 of them then he added two other
men, then took those 12 men to meet Imam AlMahdi a.s and that they are the best of the 313
men companions of the Qa'im a.s. after Imam Ahmed Alhassan a.s. and that Imam Ahmed
Alhassan a.s. has raised the Black Banners which are mentioned in the hadiths of Ahlul Bayt
a.s. and that he is the one who gave the glad tidings of the appearance of the Hujjah
Muhammad son of AlHassan

Imam Ahmed Alhassan pbuh quotes in his book “An Advice to the students of the Academic
Hawzas and to all truth seekers”:
Imam al-Baqir (PBUH): “The companion of this matter will go into occultation in some of
these passes” and he pointed out with his hand to the direction of Thee-Towa. Then he said:
“Until before he comes out, the Mawla who was with him will come forth until he meets some
of his companions and ask: ‘How many of you are there?’ They will reply: ‘We are forty
people.’ Then he will ask: ‘What will you do if you see your Companion Companion of the
Matter (PBUH))’ They will reply: ‘By Allah, if he goes from here and takes refuge at any
mountain, we will also be with him.’ Then he will come to them and say: ‘Point to ten of your
leaders or the best of you,’ then they point to them for him, so he takes them and brings them
to their Companion (Imam Mahdi). He will promise them the coming night (or he meets them
the coming night)..”
Ghaibat Al-Noa'mani, P. 187, Tafsir Al-Ayashy, V. 2, P. 56, Bihar Al-Anwar, V. 52, P. 341,
Mu'jam Ahadith Al-Imam Al-Mahdi, V. 5, P. 2.

Imam AlSadiq a.s said: "The Qa'im will not rise until 12 men say that they have seen him, so
the people will belie them" Ghaybat Al-Noamani p277

Thawban said, "The Prophet said: 'Three men will be killed at the place where your treasure
is. Each of them will be the son of a Khalifah, and none of them will get hold of the
treasure. Then black banners will come out of the east...' If you see him, go and give him your
allegiance, even if you have to crawl over ice, because he is the Khalifah of Allah, the Mahdi.'"
The Prophet (PBUH ) said: "We (I and my family) are members of a household that Allah
(SWT) has chosen for them the life of the Hereafter over the life of this world; and the
members of my household (Ahlul-Bayt) shall suffer a great affliction and they shall be forcefully
expelled from their homes after my death; then there will come people from the East carrying
black flags, and they will ask for some good to be given to them, but they shall be refused
service; as such, they will wage war and emerge victorious, and will be offered that which they
desired in the first place, but they will refuse to accept it till they pass it to a man from my
family (Ahlul-Bayt) appears to fill the Earth with justice as it has been filled with corruption. So
whoever reaches that (time) ought to come to them even if crawling on the ice/snow since
among them is the Vice-regent of Allah (Khalifatullah) al-Mahdi."
References: Sunan Ibn Majah, v2, Tradition #4082,

The History Tabari al-Sawa'iq al-Muhriqah, by Ibn Hajar, Ch. 11, section 1, pp 250-251
Imam Ali a.s said: "O Amer, if you hear the black banners coming, then break this lock and
this box, until you are killed underneath them, so if you couldn't, then roll until you get killed
underneath them" Mo’jam Ahadith Imam Mahdi v3 p79

Many narrations speak of the Black Banners, the Banners that state allegiance to
God, the following banner shows in Arabic and English the text on the flag.

The Banner of the Qaim [as]
“Al-Bay’a lilah (Allegiance is to Allah)” is written in it.
It is Black, and it is obligatory to follow it.
It gives a title to whoever is shaded by it.

Abu Abdullah a.s. said: "Verily we, Ahlul Bayt have a banner, whoever goes ahead of it have
renegaded, and whoever is late to it it have perished, and whoever follows it has followed [us],
"Allegiance is to Allah" is written in it!
Source: 250 Signs page 15

Abdullah ibn Ajlan said we mentioned the emergence of the Qa'im a.s. when Abu Abdullah
a.s. was there, so I said to him: How would we know that?
So he a.s. said: "You will wake up with a scroll under your head, written in it "known
obedience". And it has been narrated that the banner of the Mahdi will have in it "Allegiance is
to Allah".
Source: Kamalul Din waTamamul N'ema page 654

The Messenger of Allah sawas said: "O Ali, even if what remains from this world is only one
day, Allah swt will lengthen this day until a man from your progeny rules. He will be called The
Mahdi (the guided). He guides to Allah (azwj) and the Arabs will be guided through him, like
you guided the disbelievers and polytheists from misguidance" Then he said: "And on his
banner is written pledge allegiance to him for Allegiance is to Allah (azwj)"
Source: Mo'jam Ahadith AlMahdi a.s. V.1 P.178

It is attributed to Imam Ahmed al-Hassan a.s. that he said:
“And David a.s is our David, and Solomon a.s. is our Solomon. And the temple is our temple,
us the Muslims, not the temple of the zionist jews the killers of the Prophets. And the Holy
Land is our land, and it must be freed and opened,
and the Banner of There is no God but Allah, Muhammad is the Messenger of Allah, Ali is
the Wali of Allah, must be raised on it”
Book of The Allegories, volume 1, page 40. Arabic version.

The Messenger of Allah sawas said:
“Until Black Banners are raised from the East. They will ask for the Truth/Right but they will
not be given it. Then they will ask for it, but they will not be given it. Then they will ask for it,
but they will not be given it. So they will fight, and they will be victorious. So whoever realizes
him from you, or from your descendants, then let him go to the Imam of my Ahlul Bayt, even
if crawling on ice, for they are Banners of Guidance. They will push it to a man from my Ahlul
Bayt whose name matches mine, and his father’s name matches my father’s name. So he will
rule the Earth and fill it with justice and equity as it has been filled with oppression and
injustice”

Mo’jam Ahadith Imam Mahdi v1 p382.
Imam Ali a.s. said:
"We have the Banner of the Truth, whoever is shaded by it, IT WILL GIVE HIM A TITLE.
And whoever goes forth to it will win, and whoever fails to go to it will be destroyed, and
whoever gets separated from it will collapse/fall, and whoever holds tight to it will be rescued"
Source: Bihar Al-Anwar by al-Majlisi, Volume 10, Page 111

It is attributed to Imam Ahmed alHassan a.s. that he said in the Book of Monotheism:
"As for the Black colour with which Allah willed to cover this Stone, it indicates towards the
sins of the servants, and it reminds them of their sins, for perhaps they may repent and seek
forgiveness while they are in The House of Allah, and it is the same as the colour of the
Banners of the Qa'im of the Truth, the black [banners] of the Qa'im of the Family of
Muhammad. So the black banners indicate to The Stone, and The Stone indicate to the
banners, and both of them indicate, with their black colour, to the sin of violating the
Testament and The Covenant which were from the creation in the Atom World, and they also
indicate to the suffering/effort which the carrier of this sin bears - and the carrier of the black
banner which indicates to the sin - the servant who was assigned with the book of The
Testament and The Covenant, and he is the Black Stone, and he is the Qa'im (Riser) of The
Family of Muhammad
The Golden period – Rajah – The Return

Prophet Muhammad (pbuhap) describe the period of the golden era with its heavenly features
Many hadiths indicate the existence of a period when the Qur'an's moral values will pervade
Earth. This period, known as the Golden Age, will last for more than half a century and, in
many ways, will resemble 'the Blessed Period' of our Prophet Muhammad (pbuh). According
to one hadith, people will be so content that they will spend their days with no idea as to how
time passes and how one day turns into the next. They will pray to Allah to prolong their lives
in order to receive more benefits from these graces.

The hadith reads as follows: The younger ones wish they were grown-ups, while the adults wish
they were younger... The good become even better. (Al-Muttaqi al-Hindi, AlBurhan fi Alamat
al-Mahdi Akhir al-zaman, p. 17)

In many hadiths Prophet Muhammad [pbuhap] states that there will be an unprecedented
abundance of crops and goods, all of which will be distributed without measure: During this
(period), my ummah (people) will lead a kind of comfortable and carefree life that they have
never known before. (The land) will bring forth its yield and will not hold anything back... (Ibn
Majah)

There would be a successor in the last (period) of my community who would freely give
handfuls of wealth to the people without counting it. (Sahih Muslim, Book 41, 6961)
The inhabitants of the heavens and the inhabitants of the earth will be pleased with him and
such plants will be produced by the earth that the living will wish the dead could come back to
life. (At-Tabarani and Abu Nu'aym) The land will turn like the silver tray growing vegetation...
(Ibn Majah)

A time will come when a person, with his golden alms in his hand, will go around, finding no
one (in need) who is willing to receive the alms. (Mukhtasar Tazkirah Qurtubi)

Before this Golden period, is the return of Great Nations. The return of
Prophets, Imams and the Righteous Believers. This is the time of Imam Mahdi
[as] who will bring justice to every person from the time of Prophet Adam [as].
Rajah the return of a soul back in the world is not an unusual topic.

The Quran
states: They will say, "Our Lord, You made us lifeless twice and gave us life twice, and we have
confessed our sins. So is there to an exit any way?" Surah Ghafir:11. The time of Rajah is the
return of many including Imam Hussain [as] whom shall receive justice and the tyrants shall
serve a painful punishment. The following are narrations from different sources stating the
return of souls and the return of Imam Hussain and his companions , and the return of the evil
doers.

How can you disbelieve in Allah when you were lifeless and He brought you to life; then He
will cause you to die, then He will bring you [back] to life, and then to Him you will be
returned. – Quran , Surah Al Baqarah:28

And [warn of] the Day when We will gather from every nation a company of those who deny
Our signs, and they will be [driven] in rows Surah An Naml:83

And [warn of] the Day when We will remove the mountains and you will see the earth
prominent, and We will gather them and not leave behind from them anyone. Surah Al
Kahf:47.

Imam Jaffer Sadiq (as) has said, "During the period of Raj'at, after the reappearance of Hazrat
Mehdi firstly Imam Hussein will be revived together with all his companions who were
martyred at Kerbala. With Imam Hussein will be 70 prophets. When the life of Hazrat Mehdi
reaches its end, he will hand over his ring to Imam Hussein who will bury Hazrat Mehdi.
The Imam also has stated, "After the return of Hazrat Mehdi he will enter Kufa and from the
graveyard in Najaf called Waadiussalam, Allah will revive 70,000 true believers who will assist
Hazrat Mehdi.

During the time of the Mahdi (May Allah hasten his blessed advent) our Holy Prophet and our
infallible Imams (Peace be on them) will return to this world along with a body of men
belonging to the past and the subsequent nations, with a view to demonstrate their power and
establish their rights. Tenets of Islam, by Shaykh Tusi
The Jaysh al-Ghadab of al-Qa'im (عجل هللا ي عال ت رج ف ف شري ال (will be sent to Damascus to
arrest As-Sufyani. They will seize him and behead him on a stone. This will be the time of alHusayn
(عجل هللا ي عال ت رج ف ف شري ال (manifesting with his twelve thousand Shi'a, in addition
to the seventy two persons who were killed with him in Karbala'. However, as explained earlier,
Mahdi Al-Hussayn (عجل هللا ي عال ت رج ف ف شري ال (will not manifest at first with any other
Shahid al-Karbala. Thus, it is inferable that this point is absolutely NOT the first appearance of
the raj'a of al-Hussayn (عجل هللا ي عال ت رج ف ف شري ال ,(as he will be counted among the first
313 initially.

Bihar al-Anwar, vol.2 p.1232. Majlisi quotes al-Mufid, who cites the answer given by Ash-Sharif
al-Murtada on the raj'a of the A'immah (يهم ل ع سمم.(

Imam Al-Baqir (يه ل ع سمم ,( who told a group of the Kufans that Al-Husayn (عجل هللا ي عال ت
رج ف ف شري ال (will to return, and will rule until such a time that his eyebrows will fall on his
eyes (i.e. until the skin of his forehead becomes so slack as a result of old age that his eyebrows
will begin to slide down over his eyes). Furthermore, a report from Imam Saqid (يه ل ع سمم (
adds that Mahdi Al-Husayn (عجل هللا ي عال ت رج ف ف شري ال (will be responsible for judging the
people's deeds before and after the final Celestial Resurrection, when people will enter heaven
.(ال شري ف ف رج ت عال ي هللا عجل) Hussayn-Al by passed judgment the to according hell or
Bihar al-Anwar, vol.2 p.1189

The narrations speak of return of Imam Hussein [as] and his companions. Furthurmore some
of these narrations call Imam Hussein “Mahdi” whilst some say he is from the “313” , Ahmad
Al Hassan [as] has claimed to be the Yamani , he has brought forth the weapon of Prophet
Muhammad [pbuhap] the Will. Ahmad Al Hassan [as] being the Yamani [as] is the first of the
313 and the first Mahdi. Who is Ahmad Al Hassan ? Ahmad Al Hassan [as] is the one who
has returned with his companions. He is the Al Hussain [as].

Salih ibn Sahl narrates from Abu `Abd'ullah (يه ل ع سمم ( in regards to following verses, [AlIsra:
4-6] "We issued a verdict to the Bani Isra'il in the Book that you will twice raise mischief
on Earth." This is the murder of the `Amir al-Mu'minin and lancing of Hasan. "And you will
ascend exceeding high." This refers to the murder of Husayn. "When the promise of the first of
the two comes" refers to the event of avenging the blood of Al-Husayn. "We will raise our
servants over you, men of great might; they went to and fro in the lands" is about a nation Allah
sends before the rise of Al-Qa'im, who will not leave any felon against the House of
Muhammad but set him ablaze. "And it is a promise fulfilled" before the rise of Al-Qa'im.
"Then We gave you back the turn to prevail against them, and aided you with wealth and
children and made you a numerous band" refers to the coming of Husayn (as) in the Return
(ar-Raj'a) with seventy men of his companions who were martyred with him. They will be
wearing white cloaks embroidered with gold, with each cloak having two sides.
The news that reaches the people will be that Husayn (يه ل ع سمم ( has come with his
Companions, so the Believers will not doubt, and that he is neither the Dajjal nor Iblis. The
Imam (al-Hujjah) will be amongst the people at that day. When it is established to the believer
that he is Husayn (يه ل ع سمم ,( he will not doubt therein, and when the news of Husayn (يه ل ع
سمم ( comes to Al-Hujjah al-Qa'im (يه ل ع سمم ( amidst the people and the believers
authenticate it, the Hujjah will die. So the one who would perform his funeral bath, shrouding,
scenting, and burial will be Husayn (يه ل ع سمم .( An Heir is succeeded but by an Heir."
Ibrahim narrated that al-Husayn will rule so long over the people that his eyebrows will fall over
his eyes from old age. Bihar al-Anwar, vol. 51 p. 102

Imam Ja'far as-Sadiq (يه ل ع سمم ( in explaining the passage of the Qur'an which says, "Then,
returned We unto you the turn [to prevail] against them and aided you..." [17:6] says that by
"returned" is meant the return of Al-Husayn, who will be accompanied by his seventy-two
companions who were killed with him on the battlefield of Karbala'. The companions will
announce the return of Al-Husayn to the people. At the same time, the Imam says the Mu'min
should not doubt him, since he is neither Dajjal nor Iblis. The Q'aim will be among the people.
When the people have gained certainty about his being Al-Husayn (عجل هللا ي عال ت رج ف
ف شري ال ,(the Qa'im will die, and al-Husayn will perform his funeral rites and bury him.
Bihar al-Anwar, vol.2 p.1220

According to one report, Imam al-Baqir (يه ل ع سمم ( is said to have related that a Mahdi (عجل
هللا ي عال ت رج ف ف شري ال (will rule for three hundred and nine years. Obviously this seems to
fit with the notion of Mahdi Al-Hussayn (عجل هللا ي عال ت رج ف ف شري ال (ruling "until such a
time that his eyebrows will fall on his eyes." This is the number of years the People of the Cave,
as mentioned in surah eighteen of the Qur'an, slept in the cave. During these years, the Imam
(عجل هللا ي عال ت رج ف ف شري ال (said the rule of justice and equity will spread in the world.
Tabarsi, I`lam, p 961

"Or do you reflect that the Companions of the Cave and of the Inscription were wonders
among Our Sign? Behold, the youths betook themselves to the Cave: they said, "Our Lord!
bestow on us Mercy from Yourself, and dispose of our affair for us in the right way!" Then We
draw (a veil) over their ears, for a number of years, in the Cave, (so that they heard not): Then
We roused them, in order to test which of the two parties was best at calculating the term of
years they had tarried! We relate to you their story in truth: they were youths who believed in
their Lord, and We advanced them in guidance: We gave strength to their hearts: Behold, they
stood up and said: "Our Lord is the Lord of the heavens and of the earth: never shall we call
upon any god other than Him: if we did, we should indeed have uttered an enormity! "These
our people have taken for worship gods other than Hu: why do they not bring forward an
authority clear (and convincing) for what they do? Who doth more wrong than such as invent a
falsehood against Allah? "When ye turn away from them and the things they worship other than
Allah, betake yourselves to the Cave: Your Lord will shower His mercies on you and disposes
of your affair towards comfort and ease." Thou wouldst have seen the sun, when it rose,
declining to the right from their Cave, and when it set, turning away from them to the left, while
they lay in the open space in the midst of the Cave. Such are among the Signs of Allah: Hu
whom Allah, guides is rightly guided; but he whom Allah leaves to stray,- for him wilt thou find
no protector to lead him to the Right Way. You would have deemed them awake, whilst they
were asleep, and We turned them on their right and on their left sides: their dog stretching
forth his two fore-legs on the threshold: if you had come up on to them, thou wouldst have
certainly turned back from them in flight, and wouldst certainly have been filled with terror of
them. Such (being their state), we raised them up (from sleep), that they might question each
other. Said one of them, "How long have ye stayed (here)?" They said, "We have stayed
(perhaps) a day, or part of a day." (At length) they (all) said, "Allah (alone) knows best how long
ye have stayed here.... Now send ye then one of you with this money of yours to the town: let
him find out which is the best food (to be had) and bring some to you, that (you may) satisfy
your hunger therewith: And let him behave with care and courtesy, and let him not inform any
one about you. "For if they should come upon you, they would stone you or force you to return
to their cult, and in that case you would never attain prosperity." Thus did We make their case
known to the people, that they might know that the promise of Allah is true, and that there can
be no doubt about the Hour of Judgment. Behold, they dispute among themselves as to their
affair. (Some) said, "Construct a building over them": Their Lord knows best about them: those
who prevailed over their affair said, "Let us surely build a place of worship over them." (Some)
say they were three, the dog being the fourth among them; (others) say they were five, the dog
being the sixth,- doubtfully guessing at the unknown; (yet others) say they were seven, the dog
being the eighth. Say thou: "My Lord knows best their number; It is but few that know their
(real case)." Enter not, therefore, into controversies concerning them, except on a matter that is
clear, nor consult any of them about (the affair of) the Sleepers. Nor say of anything, "I shall be
sure to do so and so tomorrow"- Without adding, "So please Allah!" and call thy Lord to mind
when you forgets, and say, "I hope that my Lord will guide me ever closer (even) than this to
the right road." So they stayed in their Cave three hundred years, and (some) add nine (more)
Say: "Allah knows best how long they stayed: with Him is (the knowledge of) the secrets of the
heavens and the earth: how clearly He sees, how finely He hears (everything)! They have no
protector other than Him; nor does He share His Command with any person whatsoever." AlQur'an,
Surah 18:9-26

The Three hundred and nine years correlate with the number of years the People of the Cave
were concealed, draws the parallel between the transformation of the world in that age, and the
one that will take place during the reign of Mahdi al-Hussayn. When the People of the Cave
entered into hiding, the Roman world was one where the followers of `Isa (يه ل ع سمم ( were
persecuted and even killed. When they emerged from the Roman Empire claimed allegiance
to him (regardless of the fact that this allegiance was nominal in nature only). The world they
saw was transformed. Instead of hunting the followers of `Isa like the Roman Paul admitted to
having done, the People of the Cave emerged and found coins minted with `Isa's greek name
on the coins. The three hundred and nine year reign of the Mahdi al-Hussayn indicates this
similar transformation

Al-Sadiq, in explaining the passage of the Qur'an which says "Then returned We unto you the
turn [to prevail] against them and aided you . . ." (17:6) says that by "returned" is meant the
return of al-Husayn, who will be accompanied by his seventy-two companions who were killed
with him on the battlefield of Karbala'. The companions will announce the return of alhusayn
to the people. At the same time, the Imam says, the believers should not doubt him, since he is
neither Antichrist (al-dajjal) nor the devil. The Qa'im will be among the people. When the
people have gained certainty about his being al-Husayn, the Qai'm will die, and al-Husayn will
perform his funeral rites and bury him. [source: Sachedina, Islamic Messianism, pp. 168-69,
citing Majlisi's Bihar al-anwar. Of this collection, Vol. 13, containing the bulk of Shi'i
eschatological hadith, has been printed separately as Mahdiy-i rnaw'ud. For reference, see
Sachedina, p. 221.]

Truly the Qur'an came to proclaim raj'ah in this world, as did many traditions from the house
of Infallibility, and all the Imamites believe this, except a few .who have interpreted the
pronouncement on raj'ah as meaning that the government will return to the Household of the
Prophet together with the power to forbid and command, and that this will be when the
Awaited One reappears, without involving the return of people or the giving of life to the dead.
H 14698 – A number of our companions, from Sahl Bin Ziyad, from Muhammad Bin AlHassan
Bin Shammoun, from Abdullah Bin Abdul Rahmaan Al-A’asam, from Abdullah Bin
Al-Qasim Al-Batl, who has narrated the following. Abu Abdullah (asws) regarding the
Statement: “And We had made known to the children of Israel in the Book: Most certainly
you will make mischief in the land twice”, [Qur’an 17:4] he (asws) said: ‘The killing of Ali
(asws) Bin Abu Talib (asws) and the stabbing of Al-Hassan (asws)’. “and most certainly you will
behave insolently with great insolence”, he (asws) said (this refers to):‘The killing of Al-Husayn
(asws)’. “So when the promise for the first of the two came, “[Qur’an 17:5] So when the help
comes for the blood of Al-Husayn (asws), We sent over you Our servants, of mighty prowess,
so they go to and from among the houses, a people whom Allah (azwj) will be Sending before
the coming out of Al-Qaim (ajtf) (who will serve him and under his command) they will not
leave an enemy of the Progeny (asws) of Muhammad (saww) except that they will kill him. “and
it was a promise to be accomplished” This is the coming of Al-Qaim (asws). Then we gave you
back the turn to prevail against them, [Qur’an 17:6] This is the coming of Al-Husayn (asws)
and seventy of his (asws) companions who will be wearing protective helmets. For each of the
helmets would be two facets to demonstrate to the people that this is indeed Al-Husayn (asws)
who has come out, until the Believers would have no doubts about it, and that he (asws) is
neither Al-Dajjaal (la), nor Satan (la), and Al-Hujjat Al-Qaim (asws) would also come in their
support. So when the recognition would be settled in the hearts of the Believers that he (asws)
is indeed Al-Husayn (asws), the death will approach Al-Hujjat (asws). So the one (asws) who
would be washing him (asws), and shrouding him (asws), and embalming him (asws), and
burying him (asws) in his grave would be Al-Husayn Bin Ali (asws), no one follows the
Successor (asws) except for the Successor (asws)’. (Source: Al Kafi Vol.8, H14698, same
tradition can also be found in Bihar al Anwar vol. 53, Ch34, h103)

Ghaibat Tusi: Fazal has narrated from Ibne Mahbub from Amr bin Abu Miqdam from Jabir
Jofi that he heard Imam Muhammad Baqir (a.s) say: “By Allah, after Imam Qaim (a.s) a
person from us, Ahle Bayt (a.s) will rule for 309 years. I said: When will this be? He (a.s) said:
After Imam Qaim (a.s). I asked: For how many years will Imam Qaim (ajtf) rule on the earth
after reappearance? He (a.s) replied: Nineteen years from his reappearance to his death. I said:
Would there will be a great confusion after that? He (a.s) replied: Yes, for fifty years. Then
Muntasir will do Rajat and he will kill his enemies and imprison them. After that Saffah will rise
up.”

Muntakhabul Basair: Saad has narrated from Ibne Isa and Ibne Abil Khattab, they from
Bazanti and he from Hammad bin Uthman from Muhammad bin Muslim that he heard
Humran bin Ayyan and Abul Khattab say: We heard Imam Ja’far Sadiq (a.s.) say:
“The first for whom the grave will split open and who would come back to the world in Rajat,
will be Imam Husain (a.s.) and Rajat will not be there for some: only the pure believers and
absolute polytheists will have Rajat.” (Source: Bihar al Anwar Vol.53, Ch.34, h1)
Muntakhabul Basair: Saad has narrated from Ayyub bin Nuh and Hasan bin Ali bin Abdullah
etc. from Abbas bin Aamir from Saeed from Dawood bin Rashid, from Humran from Abu
Ja’far Imam Muhammad Baqir (a.s.) that he said: “The first to do Rajat will be Imam Husain
(a.s.) and he will rule for such a long time that his brows will sag upon his eyes.”
Prophet Muhammad (saw) said:"… is Ahmad and he is the first believer.." Gaibat AlToosi
p.151

The following are narrations and predictions from other sources regarding the return of the
souls.

Isaiah 26:19
Your dead shall live; their bodies shall rise. You who dwell in the dust, awake and sing for
joy. For your dew is a dew of light and the earth will give birth to the dead, and

Daniel 12:2
And many of them that sleep in the dust of the earth shall awake, some to everlasting life, and
some to reproached and everlasting abhorrence...

The resurrection of the dead is also foretold according to Nostradamus, “the buried dead shall
come out of their graves”.

Imam Ali (a.s.) said: O’Salman (a.s) ! If one dies from amongst Us, He is not dead and if
someone is slain from amongst Us, He is not slain. One from amongst Us who is in occultation
performs His duties as We do. We are not born in this world the way humans are born in this
world. You cannot compare Us with mankind. I was the voice of Isa (a.s) when He spoke from
the cradle. I am the helper of Nuh (a.s) and Ibrahim (a.s). I am the one who will send the wrath
of Allah. I shall also bring about the trembling and shall cause the final quake. I am the Lohay
Mahfooz (Protected Tablet) and all of the knowledge within it originates from Me. I can appear
in any form by the wish of Allah. Whoever has observed these appearances has seen Me and
whoever has seen Me has observed the Signs of Allah. We Masoomeen (a.s) are the Noor of
Allah which can never be rejected or changed. O’Salman (a.s)! Every prophet is honored
because of Us. You can praise Us with whatever titles or attributes within your imagination
however do not ascribe rabuyiat (godship) to Us. People find salvation through Us and reach
their destruction due to Us. O’Salman (a.s)! He who firmly believes in all that I have explained
is that momin whose heart has been tested by Allah with iman (true faith) and he has
recognized Our true status. One who doubts or hesitates is a nasibi (enemy of Allah) even if he
claims to believe in Our wilayat he is a liar. O’Salman (a.s)! Myself and the Divine Guides
from My Family , Imams (a.s), are the hidden mystery of Allah and Most Beloved by Him. We
are all One. Our Amr (authority) is One. Our mystery is One. Thus do not try to find
differences amongst Us or you will be killed (go astray). We shall appear in every age by the
will of Allah. Afflictions shall be upon the one who denies us. Only those whose hearts, eyes,
and ears have been sealed will deny us. From the Sermon Khutbat al Ma'rifat al Nooraniya
Verily Allah has Re-created Imam Al-Husain (a.s.)

Saleh ibn Sahl narrated that Abu Abdullah (a.s.) said regarding the verse { Then We gave back
to you the return against them.}, he a.s. said: “The emergence of Al-Husain (a.s.) in the Return,
with seventy men from his companions who were killed with him. On them will be the white
golden helmets, each helmet has two faces, and which lead the people to the fact that AlHusain
had emerged among his companions, so that the believers may not doubt him and so
that they know that he is not a Dajjal nor a Shaytan, while the Hujjah the Qa’im will be among
them. So if the knowing that he is Al-Husain (a.s.) became settled in the believers’ hearts, death
will come to the Hujjah. So Al-Husain son of Ali (a.s.) will be the one who gives him Ghusl,
shroud him, do Hunut to him, and place him in his grave. And no one succeeds a Vicegerent
except a Vicegerent.” - (Bihar Al-Anwar V.51 P.56}

Al-Muqaram narrated that Imam Abu Ja’far Al-Baqir a.s. said:
(Verily, Al-Husain (a.s) said to his companions:
“Glad tidings to you of Paradise, for by Allah we shall stay as long as Allah wants after what
takes place upon us, then Allah will bring us and you out when our Qa’im appears, so He shall
take revenge from the oppressors, and you and I will watch them in chains and shackles and
the [different] types of torment”)

{Maqtal Imam Al-Hussein a.s. , printed by Dar Al-Thaqafa, page 215..}
Burayd Al-Ijli narrated that Abu Abdullah (a.s.) said in a long Hadith: “Verily Allah promised
Al-Husain (a.s) to return him to the world so that he may take revenge for himself from the
people who did that to him”

Imam Al-Husain (a.s) is Imam Ahmed Al Hasan (a.s.) the first Mahdi who has returned to this
world along with his companions.

If Ahmad Al Hassan [as] is Imam Hussein than who is Imam Mahdi [as]? The Messenger of
Allah (صلى الله عليه وسلم (said: "Husain is from me, and I am from Husain
Muntakhabul Basair: Saad has narrated from Ayyub bin Nuh and Hasan bin Ali bin Abdullah
etc. from Abbas bin Aamir from Saeed from Dawood bin Rashid, from Humran from Abu
Ja’far Imam Muhammad Baqir (a.s.) that he said: “The first to return Rajat will be Imam
Husain (a.s.) and he will rule for such a long time that his brows will sag upon his eyes.”
Muntakhabul Basair: Saad has narrated from Ibne Abil Khattab from Muhammad bin Sinan
from Ammar bin Masruq from Munakhkhal bin Jamil from Jabir bin Yazid from His
Eminence, Abu Ja’far Imam Muhammad Baqir (a.s.) that he said with regard to the following
verse: “O you who are clothed! Arise and warn…” (Surah Muddaththir 74:1) …that
Muddaththir implied Prophet Muhammad (s.a.w.s.) and ‘Arise and warn…’ means his rising in
the period of Rajat in which he will arise to warn the people and the saying of the Almighty
Allah: “Surely it (hell) is one of the gravest (misfortunes) A warning to mortals…” (Surah
Muddaththir 74:35-36) That is the Holy Prophet (s.a.w.s.) is the warner to the people during
the period of Rajat. Also the saying of the Almighty Allah: “And We have not sent you but to
all the men as a bearer of good news and as a warner…” (Surah Saba 34:28)
Muntakhabul Basair: Saad has narrated from a group of our narrators from Ibne Abu Uthman
and Ibne bin Ishaq from Muhammad bin Sulaiman Dailami from his father that once he asked
Imam Ja’far Sadiq (a.s.) with regard to the saying of the Almighty Allah:
“Most surely He Who has made the Quran binding on you will bring you back to the
destination.” (Surah Qasas 28:85)
He said: Your Prophet will be returned to you.”
{Bihar Ul Anwar - part 2}

The first of the believers amongst the 313 is Imam Hussain [as] as per narrations. Narrations
state that Rajah will happen and the return of Imam Hussain [as] and his companions will be
the first. We know that Imam Hussain [as] will be the first of the 313. But we also know that
the Yamani [as] Ahmad will be the first of the 313. The Yamani [as] will be the call to Imam
Mahdi [as] he will come with the weapon of Prophet Muhammad [pbuhap] and he will call to
the Qaim [as]. Now the narrations of the Ahl al Bayt [as] tell us that the Yamani [as] will be the
first of the 313, and he will be called Ahmad. The only claimant of the Will of Prophet
Muhammad [pbuhap] throughout history is Ahmad al Hassan [as] and the only to say he is Al
Hussain [as]. We know by the hadith of Imam Jaffar Al Sadiq [as] if this is claimed by the
wrongful claimer than Allah swt will cut short his life.

Ahmad Al Hassan [as] is our Imam Hussain [as] and in this return of his [as] he is called
Ahmad , the Yamani [as], the first of the 313 and the companion of the Qaim [as]. The
narrations also speak of Prophet Muhammad [pbuhap] returning in the period of Rajah , as
Imam Mahdi [as].

Ghaibat Nomani: It is narrated from Ali bin Ahmad from Ubaidullah bin
Musa from Abdullah bin Jabla from Ibne Bataini from his father from Abu Basir that
Imam Muhammad Baqir (a.s.) said: "The master of this matter has aspects like those that four
of the prophets have had; an aspect of Musa, one of Jesus Christ, one of Joseph and one of
Muhammad (peace be upon them)." 1 asked: "Which aspect of Musa (a.s.)?" He said: "Afraid
and lying in wait." I said: "Which one of Jesus Christ (a.s.)?" He said: "It will be said about him
(Imam Mahdi) as that has been said about Jesus Christ (a.s.)." I said: "Which of Joseph?" He
said: "Prison and disappearance." I said: "Which of Muhammad (s.a.w.s.)?" He said: "If he
(Imam Mahdi) appears, he will imitate his grandfather, Muhammad (s.a.w.s.) but he will
unsheathe his sword for eight months, during which there will be commotion, until Allah
becomes pleased." I said: "How will it be known that Allah becomes pleased?" He said: "Allah
will put mercy into his (the Imam's) heart."
The return of Prophet Muhammad [pbuhap] and the Imams, The Prophets and the Righteous
believers cannot be denied. Many narrations mention the rajah and they will be with Imam
Mahdi [as]. Who is Imam Mahdi [as]? The ruler of the World, the one to bring forth the
divine justice, the one whom is the great awaited leader. In this time the narrations state
Prophet Muhammad will be returned, he will come to us in the world once again. The
messenger of Allah [swt] the one sent as a mercy to entire mankind. Could our Imam Mahdi
[as] be our Prophet Muhammad [saw]? Returned to us once again.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KobgvygwPq8

The Rajah is a period of time when many nations will return, the evil and the good. It will be a
war between the soldiers of light vs the soldiers of darkness. The tyrants of the past nations, the
oppressors of the Prophets and the Imams [pbut] will be returned and the Shia of Imam Ali
[as] and the righteous believers of past nations will also be returned. The above narrations
speak of the souls that will return. The call of Ahmad al Hassan [as] our Imam Hussain [as]
without a doubt is nothing bought forth before and in is the truth. The truth that you will not
find anywhere else, the only truth and the bitter truth. The following links contain information
about the souls that have returned the evil and the good.

The Evil Tyrants:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W_4Syy2_8Fg
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vTkmUOKIr0k
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jcbG4p93nBg
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zhCoUd6B-ds
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fmsjorMw004
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YNxX35AGU-k
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dc7lFyasHKU
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nwY18-ghgyQ
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NCfmhN_QsEk
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WbNybpRWRCQ

The Righteous Believers:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U8v1NRm0wvY
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UCB037I08MI
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pu4DSuvz4uM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v1EUV8DOt2M
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9UHw6-24AlM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VHZCGN7egSY
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6SnUKW7PJ1g
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sznlgYOv7dM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FtziDazN1jY
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L3dr0U_m68I
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dv9UY7uH-jU
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f4xpJXaPCIM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2-Lenmh0BtY

The Yamani [as] , Ahmad Al Hassan [as] has come forth with that which no man has come
forth with before. Without a doubt he is our Imam Hussain [as] who in Karbala stood against
the unjust tyrant rulers and made the ultimate sacrifice for the sake of truth and his Lord. He is
here today and he is the one who said (-هل من صر ا ن ا صرن ن ي (-Is there anyone to help me?

Today many are here who say Labayk Ya Hussain! Now the test has been forth by The
Almighty Allah (swt) as stated in the Book of Allah (swt) the Holy Quran in Surah Al Ankabut
verse 2: Do the people think that they will be left to say, "We believe" and they will not be
tried? Do you think Imam Hussain [as] will be returned and you will accept him and support
him when the past nations did not do so even though they knew of the coming Prophets [pbut].
We shall also be tested as the nations of the past. The following narrations speak of the sifting
which shall take place.

"Once I came to Imam Ja'far Sadiq (a.s.) and there were some people
with him. While we were talking with each other, he turned to us and said:
"What are you talking about? How far! How far! That, which you look
forward to, will not be until you are tested. How far! That, which you look
forward to, will not be until you are sieved. How far! That, which you look
forward to, will not be until you are sifted. That, which you look forward to,
will not be except after despair. That, which you look forward to, will not be
until he, who is to be wretched, becomes wretched and he, who is to be
happy, becomes happy."

Ghaibat Nomani: It is narrated from Ali bin Husain from Muhammad Attar
from Muhammad bin Hasan Raazi from Muhammad bin Ali Kufi from Ibne Mahbub
from Abil Mughra from Ibne Abi Yafur from Imam Ja'far Sadiq (a.s.) that he said:
"Woe unto the arrogant of the Arabs from a soon evil."

I said: "May I be your ransom! How many of the Arabs will be with the
Qaim (a.s.)?"

He said: "Very few."

I said: "By Allah, those who talk about this matter among the Arabs are
too many!"

He said: "People must be tried, sifted and purified. Much many people
will be thrown away from the sieve."

In that book this report is mentioned through another chain from Ibne
Abi Yafur from the same Imam. And through another chains it is mentioned
in Dalail Imamah ofTabari Shii.

Ghaibat Nomani: It is narrated from Ali bin Ahmad from Ubaidullah bin
Musa from Ahmad bin Muhammad from Husain bin Ali bin Ziyad from Bataini from
Abu Basir that he heard Imam Muhammad Baqir (a.s.) say:
"By Allah, you are going to be tested, clarified and sifted like sifting out
the bitter grain from wheat."

Ghaibat Nomani: It is narrated from Ibne Uqdah from Ahmad bin Yusuf
from Jofi Abul Hasan from his book from Ismail bin Mahran from Ibne Bataini from
his father from Wuhaib from Abu Basir from Imam Ja'far Sadiq (a.s.) that he said:
"There will be a very few Arabs with the Qaim (a.s.)." It was said to him:
"But those, who talk about this matter among the Arabs, are so much many."
He said: "People must be tried, sifted and purified. Much many people will be discarded from
the sieve."
Seeking the Truth through the Supremacy of Allah [swt] –Dreams/Signs/Istikhara

The Matter of Imam Mahdi [as] and the return of Imam Hussain [as] Ahmad al Hassan [as]
will not be easy. Each and every soul shall be tested and the Almighty Allah [swt] in the Holy
Book the Quran stated:

Surah Al Imran verse 29: Say, "Whether you conceal what is in your hearts or reveal it, Allah
knows it. And He knows that which is in the heavens and that which is on the earth. And Allah
is over all things competent.

Allah [swt] looks at what is inside our hearts , are our hearts purified, sincere and seeking the
truth? If you seek nothing but the truth than Allah [swt] guides his most sincere servants as
stated in the Holy Quran ,

Surah Az Zumar verse 3:
“Unquestionably, for Allah is the pure religion. And those who take protectors besides Him
[say], "We only worship them that they may bring us nearer to Allah in position." Indeed, Allah
will judge between them concerning that over which they differ. Indeed, Allah does not guide
he who is a liar and [confirmed] disbeliever”.

Allah [swt] knows that which is hidden in the hearts, and if you truly seek nothing but your
Lord than he shall be the only to guide you to the truth, Surah Al Baqarah verse 186:
I respond to the invocation of the supplicant when he calls upon Me. So let them respond to
Me [by obedience] and believe in Me that they may be [rightly] guided.
Allah [swt] signs come to his servants in many forms, you may receive his signs through visions,
dreams, on a journey, daily life, in even a time you may not expect. Will you then deny his
signs? Allah [swt] signs are everywhere even in the movement of a leaf. Holy Quran,

Surah Al Baqarah, verse 99,
“And We have certainly revealed to you verses [which are] clear proofs, and no one would
deny them except the defiantly disobedient”.

The proof of Allah [swt] is amongst us , the sacrificed Imam Hussain [as] is amongst us , the
Prophets and the Imam [pbut] are amongst us and the one our eyes have craved to see and our
hearts have cried to be with has returned , Prophet Muhammad [pbuhap].

The Most Merciful , The Almighty, Allah [swt] promised us this day and today we are present
in this promise of our Lord. Holy Quran , Surah An Nisa:174
“O mankind, there has come to you a conclusive proof from your Lord, and We have sent
down to you a clear light”.

Surah Al Baqarah:185 “Allah intends for you ease and does not intend for you hardship and
[wants] for you to complete the period and to glorify Allah for that [to] which He has guided
you; and perhaps you will be grateful”.

Many have received signs from their Lord and many have made testimonies to the truth.
Thefollowing is a link to view the testimonies of the believers:
https://www.youtube.com/user/AnssarAlMahdi/videos

Istikhara is one way of the unseen to know and determine the rightful Successor of Allah swt
on His Earth. Seek no scholar, as the scholars of the end times are the most evil. If you wish to
seek the truth than seek your Lord in ways which the Imams peace be upon them have brought
forth to us. Istikhara indeed is a proof and a sign from Allah [swt].

Prophet Muhammad pbuh said: ''O people, do not be fooled by the scholars of misguidance
and their supporters. READ, RESEARCH, SCRUTINIZE, LEARN, and know the truth BY
YOUR OWN SELVES. Do not depend on someone to decide your hereafter for you thus
you regret it tomorrow when no regret shall benefit you {And they said, O our Lord, we have
obeyed our masters and leaders so they have led us astray} "

The following are narrations from the Ahl Al Bayt regarding istikahra:
In the will of Imam Ali pbuh to his son AlHassan pbuh: "...and be sincere in asking your Lord,
for giving and depriving are in His hands, and make a lot of Istikhara..." Nahjul Balagha p393
The Messenger of Allah sawas said: "If you wanted to seek a good omen (Tafa'ol) by the book
of Allah The Almighty, then recite Surat Al-Ikhlas 3 times, then send prayers upon
Muhammad and the Family of Muhammad 3 times, then say "O Allah I have sought good
omen by Your Book, and I have depended on You, so show me from Your book that which is
hidden from Your saved goodness in Your unseen" then open the book without counting the
papers or lines" - Mafatih AlJinan, AlBaqiyat AlSalihat

And it has been narrated that Safwan ibn Yahya AlJammal proved the Imamate of Ali son of
Musa AlRidha pbuh through Istikhara, and he is from the best companions of Imam Musa
AlKathim pbuh and from the closest ones to him. Sheikh AlToosi narrated in his book
AlGhayba p54:

From Ali ibn Mo’ath, he said: “I said to Safwan bin Yahya: ‘By what thing have you determined
that Ali – meaning [Ali] Al Rida (pbuh) – [is the Imam]?’ He said: ‘I prayed, and supplicated to
Allah, and I made Istikhara and became certain that he was him (the Imam)’” (Ghayba AlToosi:
p. 54)"

To seek the truth , the light of Prophet Muhammad peace and blessings be upon him and his
purified family , than seek Allah swt and if you are sincere than through the Almighty Allah
[swt] book you shall see the clear truth. Imam Jaffar al Sadiq [as] said: Our matter is clearer
than the sun.

Be Sincere and you will be Successful – Imam Ali [as]

Ahmad Al Hassan [as] said: “I, and I seek refuge from the I, have not told anyone to follow me
blindly rather I say open your eyes and distinguish the proof, and know the companion of the
truth in order that you may save yourself from Hellfire”.

http://express.paltalk.com/ - To discuss proofs, and any unanswered questions, join the
believing brothers and sisters.
[Paltalk – Middle East – Islam – The Black Banners oOo Alrayat Alsud Almashriqiyah]

Alahumma sali ala Mohammad wa Ale Mohammad AlAemma wa AlMahdyeen
waSalem Tasleeman Katheera

O Ahmed, O Abdullah, O Mahdi, from you O Ahlulbayt is goodness and in you
is goodness and upon you is goodness.

Peace and Blessings of Allah swt be upon Mohammad (SAW) and the Purified Family of Mohammad (SAW)
Q- Le Mahdi dans le Coran.

Salam, Le Rappel Mahdi. Q-29. Les méchants m[…]

S- L'Islam comme Religion ?

Salam, À chacun sa récolte. S-14. Toutes les[…]

Salam, Question de Bannière pour les peuples. […]