By dawnoftheage
Sheikh Kadhumi's Friday Khutba:

Imam Musa Alkazim said, there is no moment without a hujjatallah on the earth. I am the visible and invisible hujjatallah among the people. I am the hujjatallah in the known time. l am speaking on behalf of the Messenger. l am in my time that Musa Alkazim.
Imam Musa Alkazim said, there is no moment without a hujjatallah on the earth.
There are many Hadiths from the Ahlulbait referring to this meaning.
lmam Zain Al Abideen (a.s) said: "There is no moment without a hujjatallah on the earth since God created Adam (a.s) visible and famous or invisible and hidden, because the existence of an lmam on the earth is like an umbilical cord that gives life to the baby, if the cord is cut, the baby dies.
And when the earth is without an imam the earth dies.
And he said: I am the visible and invisible hujjatallah among the people.
But we know that Musa AlKazim was an lmam that was visible and famous among people, he was not an invisible and hidden Imam.
So, why did lmam Musa AlKazim (a.s) say that? l am an lmam, invisible and hidden.
We acknowledge that Imam Al Mahdi is the only lmam invisible and hidden out of all the lmams of Ahlulbait (pbuta).
This means there is a secret in this topic.
He wanted to alert us to a great thing.

And he said (a.s): " I am a hujjatallah in the known time" .
What does this mean, the known time?
Wahab asked lmam Al Sadiq about (Iblis) in the words of God : (رب فأنظرني إلى يوم يبعثون * قال فإنك من المنظرين * إلى يوم الوقت المعلوم)
{He said: in the name of god ( God allow me to remain until the doomsday , God said to him : but [I will] allow you to remain until the known time)
Wahab asked lmam Al Sadiq (a.s) : which day is the "known time"?
lmam Al Sadiq (a.s) said to him: You think it is the Doomsday? No, it is the rise of lmam Almahdi.
If lmam Al Mahdi comes out, he kills Iblis, that is the "Known time".
Now, we acknowledge in this Hadith that the "known time" is the rise of lmam Al Mahdi .
Now, we come back to the words of lmam Musa Al Kazim (a.s) :
(I am a hujjatallah in the known time) .
This means, lmam Musa Al kazim (a.s) will come out in the rise of lmam Al Mahdi (a.s).
This means we have two hujjatallah in the "Known time" and they are lmam Al Mahdi and Musa Al kazim in one of his incarnations.
But we have another Hadith that says lmam Hussain will come out with lmam Al Mahdi in the (known time).
lmam Baqir (a.s) said: lmam Hussain said to his companions on the night of the tenth of muharam: "By Allah we stay after we are martyred and Allah will send us back when the Mahdi appears.
lmam Al Sadiq (a.s) said: "If lmam Al Mahdi dies lmam Hussain will wash and shroud and will mount him and put him in the grave. And lmam Al Sadiq (a.s) said: No one comes after a successor but a successor.
We understand from these words: lmam Hussain and lmam Al Mahdi and lmam Musa Al kadum are three lmams who should be obeyed in the (known time).
But this cannot be right, because Ahlulbait said: There are no two lmams talking in the same time.
Husham bin Salim asked lmam Al Sadiq (a.s): Are there two lmams in this time ? He said: No, just one of them, a silent one and the other one is speaking. There are never two lmams speaking in the same time.
So, We conclude from all this that it must be lmam Musa Al kazim who is lmam Hussain.
Now, we come back again to the words of lmam Musa Al kazim (a.s):
(l am in my time that Musa AlKazim).
This means he has another incarnation and has another name.
Mohammed’s will on the night of his death , told his nation : There will be an lmam who comes out with lmam Al Mahdi , his name is Ahmad.
So the result is that lmam Musa Al kazum (a.s) is himself lmam Hussain and Ahmad
M- Deux Messies.

Salam, Viendront de faux Mahdis. M-13. Il e[…]

S- L'Islam comme Religion ?

Salam, Le Rappel. S-10. Mahdi est un avertis[…]

Salam, Les bannières noires. E-13. Le Desce[…]