My Renewed Journey and testimony with Aba al Sadiq as❤️

The journey of a thousand miles starts with a single step or a single click. Join us as we share our journey and highlight our most memorable moments to date on this path.

Moderator: Shana

Attika

Dear father, Abdullah Hashem - Aba al Sadiq - ابا الصادق عبدالله هاشم
I can testify that these last 6 years with you have been truly a blessing to actually be with the essence of gods light. I thank allah swt for showing me the truth and being blessed with the truth.
When I first met you, all I saw was love and nothing but LOVE ❤️ you have given us love more than a mother could give to her own child and there was no one that was there for me and that understood me but you dear father.
I have never met someone who is so loving, caring, selfless and forgiving.
A man who is opening his arms to everyone and anyone no matter what color you are, what you believe in, to ALL HUMANITY, a man who is calling us to god, wow try find someone like this. My dear father you are one of a kind and I will not find anyone in this world more special to me as you are. You are truly pure Ahlulbayt.
Thank you for everything you have done for all of us. Your kindness and mercy, also your firmness and discipline which shows me how much you love us and care for us and want us to be the best that we can be for the imam as and for Allah swt.
You have taught me many things and one thing that has stuck with me is that “Love is key” and that we should always love allah swt. Which I should thank allah swt each day for being with you and giving victory to Prophet muhammed Pbuh and his pure family.
You have been a great father figure, that anyone can ask for everytime I see you and your family or think about you it brings a smile to my face you are truly light and it makes me appreciate how lucky I am to be in a great time.
My words don’t have justice to the amount of things you have done for us all the sacrifices you have made and the huge amount of love you have given to us and the amazing opportunities you have given may Allah swt bless you forever always and may we become protecters for you.
You are my home, my everything
I am with you till the end and May I be your ransom, without you there is no life worth living, I love you from the bottom of my heart ❤️ I am your servant always,
Peace and blessings be upon you and your Holy Household❤️
A2890E3E-1F8C-4648-A281-5A646ED91460.png
A2890E3E-1F8C-4648-A281-5A646ED91460.png (2.21 MiB) Viewed 1269 times
8AA66638-B0F7-44AA-85D5-CABB197832FC.jpeg
8AA66638-B0F7-44AA-85D5-CABB197832FC.jpeg (771.14 KiB) Viewed 1269 times
“Whoever is with God is not afraid of anyone. And we are the only ones on the face of the Earth that have God with us. We are the only ones on the face of the Earth that whenever we ask God for something, He answers us.”

Return to “The journey”