The greatest start to a train ride...

The journey of a thousand miles starts with a single step or a single click. Join us as we share our journey and highlight our most memorable moments to date on this path.

Moderator: Shana

Sawsan_313

Salaam Alaikum wr wb. I will be sharing my journey and how I entered this blessed call.

It all began back in 2015 at the start of November I was 11 years old and I was at home while my family had gone to my uncles house. I had fallen asleep and woke up the next morning and went to my cousins house and when I went to my cousins house he said to me "Do you know imam Hussein a.s is back?" I was so confused because I had no idea what he was talking about. So the following night I had fallen asleep and I had a dream where there were two men standing in front of me who I had never seen before but I knew them and their names, they were "Imam Ahmed Al Hassan a.s" and "Aba Sadiq a.s" in the dream they gave me a pen and paper. I was in shock and I had frozen. I remember looking behind Imam Ahmed Al Hassan a.s and I saw a painting of Imam Hussein a.s and then that is when I understood that Imam Ahmed Al Hassan a.s was Imam Hussein a.s. I had woken up from the dream and quickly ran to my dad and told him that I saw two men in my dream calling me to God and I could not remember their names until I saw a drawing of Aba Sadiq a.s and I told my dad that this was the man I saw, my father had told me that this was Aba Sadiq a.s and he is calling us to God.

So I was very interested on knowing everything I could possibly know about this man so I remember everyday I would face time my cousins and we would research and gather information about what the black banners was and what it meant, we would meet each other at each others houses and we would stay up researching until Fajr time and we would pray together then go to sleep for a couple of hours. During all this I had seen massive changes in the family and how we let God guide us then I started going to high school and was spending extra time with my cousins in the school breaks so we decided to start calling people to God to as much people we could around the school and we were always constantly talking about God. I remember having so much dreams about Imam Ahmed Al Hassan a.s and Aba Sadiq a.s. then one day I went to my uncles and this is when I had met some ansar who had been with Aba Sadiq a.s and it was so amazing finding out how they joined the dawa and how they would speak about the second Mahdi "Aba Sadiq a.s" it was so interesting and it was people I had never met and we became family so fast that we would eat, sleep and even pray together. I was then introduced into 'The Arrivals' and when I finished all the videos I began to look at the world in a different way and did not see it as how I used to see it. I became more aware like god had removed a layer of my eyes and I saw a new world. I was brought out the darkness and into Gods light and I was reborn. I am so happy and feel so amazing every single day knowing that He a.s is molding me into what I need to become. I feel so blessed to be by his side and them teaching me every single day.

One last thing I have learnt that always helps, even when I joined this dawa is to 'Let God do his thing!'

So that is the end and I can't wait for what's to come!
Sami3u_Allah

Amazing story God Bless you sister :)
AdamSterling

Awesome! Thank you for sharing!
Allahuma salli ala Muhammad wa ahle Muhammad al aimma Wal mahdieen Salim tasleema
Shana

One of your many great traits is this very saying of yours and the principle you apply , in fact its one of your signatures ''Let God do his thing!'

God bless you always
Every day is Ashura, and every land is Karbala

Return to “The journey”