The Fifth Covenant With Jesus (PBUH)

A covenant is an agreement between God and Man. It is our story and it all began with the covenant of Adam (PBUH). There have been six previous covenants throughout the ages. Each has pointed to the best of all covenants, The Seventh Covenant.

Moderator: Shana

Shana

Jesus (PBUH) the son of Mary (PBUH) is one of the greatest prophets that ever walked the earth. From the time of his conception throughout his ministry, which is shrouded in mystery, this great prophet came with a gift to mankind. The NEW COVENANT between God and Mankind.

Isaiah 9:6-7 “ For a child will be born to us, a son will be given to us; And the government will rest on His shoulders; And His name will be called Wonderful Counselor, Mighty God, Eternal Father, Prince of Peace. 7There will be no end to the increase of His government or of peace, On the throne of David and over his kingdom, To establish it and to uphold it with justice and righteousness From then on and forevermore. The zeal of the LORD of hosts will accomplish this.”

Jesus.jpg
Jesus.jpg (123.49 KiB) Viewed 2857 times

Hebrews 8:8 “The days are coming, declares the Lord, when I will make a new covenant with the people of Israel and with the people of Judah.”

He is supposed to rule over the promised land -- the Kingdom of God But that was never established because the covenant was broken When Jesus first comes he is upon the covenant of Moses and says to uphold the law of Moses. That’s why he said “Do not think that I have come to abolish the Laws of the Prophets; I have not come to abolish them but to fulfill them.” Matthew 5:17

BETRAYAL BETRAYAL BETRAYAL!!!! WOE TO THAT MAN WHO BETRAY THE SON OF MAN!

“Jesus replied, “The one who has dipped his hand into the bowl with me will betray me. The Son of Man will go just as it is written about him. But woe to that man who betrays the Son of Man! It would be better for him if he had not been born.” Then Judas, the one who would betray him, said, “Surely you don’t mean me, Rabbi?” Matthew 26:23-25

Judas.jpg
Judas.jpg (13.28 KiB) Viewed 2857 times

Let's JUST PAUSE FOR A MOMENT: Think about it, Jesus knows that Judas would betray him at that moment and look at their journey together. Judas was a close companion of Jesus he was his disciple. Judas would call him Rabbi and yet although he had witnessed so much of the miracles of Jesus he was present with him in the most intimate moments he still betrayed him.

“While they were eating, Jesus took bread, and when he had given thanks, he broke it and gave it to his disciples, saying, “Take and eat; this is my body.” Then he took a cup, and when he had given thanks, he gave it to them, saying, “Drink from it, all of you. This is my blood of the covenant, which is poured out for many for the forgiveness of sins. I tell you, I will not drink from this fruit of the vine from now on until that day when I drink it new with you in my Father’s kingdom.” Matthew 26:26-29

Right here Jesus establishes the covenant at this moment This is my blood of the covenant

SYMBOL BLOOD AND BODY OF CHRIST - But he never laid out the specifics of the new covenant with the Israelites and was immediately arrested, then the crucifixion happened Paul’s claim to know the rules of the new covenant are baseless Converts would have to be under the law.

In Revelation 2:2, Jesus calls Paul a liar and an Antichrist.

PAUL NEVER MET JESUS INFACT at one stage Paul was responsible for the killing and persecution of many christians, arguably some can say an act of redemption but, HOW can it be that a man is claiming to be the deciple of Jesus when he never met him?? HOW would he know the details of a covenant which were NEVER diclosed to him. As soon as the new covenant was established Jesus was arrested.

Never does a covenant maker come along after the covenant who never met the person and change it Jesus did change the law but not with the 12 disciples, not with that group of people.

Part of the Abrahamic covenant was that the descendants of Isaac were blessed to always have a messenger of God with them - meaning the holy spirit will always abide in them as long as they keep the covenant. This continued until Jesus. But when they rejected Jesus he called the Jewish scholars of his time "sons of the prophet killers" - exposing that they had been killing their own prophets more than once in history: “Woe to you, teachers of the law and Pharisees, you hypocrites! You build tombs for the prophets and decorate the graves of the righteous. And you say, ‘If we had lived in the days of our ancestors, we would not have taken part with them in shedding the blood of the prophets.’ So you testify against yourselves that you are the descendants of those who murdered the prophets. Go ahead, then, and complete what your ancestors started!... And so upon you will come all the righteous blood that has been shed on earth, from the blood of righteous Abel to the blood of Zechariah son of Berekiah, whom you murdered between the temple and the altar. ” Matthew 23:29-32,35 - Jesus said: “A wicked and adulterous generation looks for a sign, but none will be given it except the sign of Jonah." -Matthew 16:4 - Meaning he left them and went away.

- Breaking this covenant had very extreme consequences
Part of the Abrahamic covenant was that the descendants of Isaac will be blessed with God’s messengers -- the holy spirit will always abide in them
as long as they keep the covenant. This continued until Jesus. When they were bad and bad and bad and rejected the prophets over and over, it was over for them.

Jesus said: “A wicked and adulterous generation looks for a sign, but none will be given it except the sign of Jonah." Jesus then left them and went away.” Matthew 16:4 The Sign of Jonah was their messenger leaving them.

Jesus said the Jewish nation will lose the covenant: "Therefore I tell you that the kingdom of God will be taken away from you and given to a people who will produce its fruit.” Matthew 21:43

Jesus said to them, “Have you never read in the Scriptures: The stone the builders rejected has become the cornerstone; the Lord has done this, and it is marvelous in our eyes. Therefore I tell you that the kingdom of God will be taken away from you and given to a people who will produce its
fruit. Anyone who falls on this stone will be broken to pieces; anyone on whom it falls will be crushed) Matthew 21 Christians already believe that the covenant transformed from being about the Jewish people to being with a new people and they are right about that. It meant that because breaking of the covenant with Jesus meant the covenant would go elsewhere to another nation.

19 Open to me the gates of righteousness: I will go into them, and I will praise the LORD.20This gate of the LORD,into which the righteous shall enter.21I will praise you: for you have heard me, and have become my salvation. 22The stone which the builders refused has become the head stone of the corner.23 This is the LORD's doing; it is marvelous in our eyes. 24This is the day which the LORD has made; we will rejoice and be glad in it. Save now, I beseech You, O LORD: O LORD, I beseech You, send now prosperity. 26Blessed be he that cometh in the name of the
LORD we have blessed you out of the house of the LORD)
Psalm 118

There is a lot of emphasis regarding the re building of the temple in Jerusalem even more so today than in the past. WHY? because for Jewish people the presence of the temple means GOD IS WITH THEM, without it God is not with them. So they are aware that the covenant was broken yet they insist on building the third temple.

WHAT WOULD THEY SAY TO JESUS IN THIS TIME AND AGE? WOULD THEY CALL HIM A TERRORIST OR WOULD THEY CALL HIM MESSIAH? DO YOU THINK THE POPE WOULD RESIGN?

Every day is Ashura, and every land is Karbala

Return to “The Seventh Covenant”