Dungeon of Man

Here we discuss ways to live in the moment.

Moderator: Shana

sekaleyn

Ali Shariati mentions that there are 4 coercive forces that oppress people and limit their freedom;

Naturalism (Nature's compelling force),
Historism (The compelling power of history),
Sociology (Compelling force of society)
and man himself.

"Ali Shariati does not deny the existence and effects of these four elements, on the contrary, he sees them as some of the important elements that shape the human being. In fact, material and natural phenomena in the process of maturation and development are, in a way, a structure shaped by history and a phenomenon shaped by the environment and society in a way. However, a world perception created by taking these systems of thought into the absolute axis will make people a wheel of a standard mechanism. Thus, the active and free person will be the passive and captive person shaped by these elements. In addition, these movements, while defining human and meaning, symbolize and devalue human with a reductionist attitude. As a result, people cannot escape from the confinement of these 4 elements.

The worst of these dungeons is man himself. Because, with the rise of science, although man was able to get rid of the pressure and imprisonment of history, nature and society, he fell into a great sense of meaninglessness and emptiness. Because he could not escape from his own dungeon."

Today, while people solve their financial difficulties with technology, they also search for their spiritual problems in the possibilities of technology. So is this a therapy for us or will it make the wall stones of our adultery thicker?

A simulation featuring Jang’s seven-year-old daughter Nayeon, who died of a rare disease in 2016, was created by the team and set in a park special to the pair.

The mother of four said: “Maybe it’s a real paradise. I met Nayeon, who called me with a smile, for a very short time, but it’s a very happy time. I think I’ve had the dream I’ve always wanted.”

The tearful moment Jang “met” her daughter again was captured in the documentary.

The child’s father, brother and sister watched from the sidelines.

Jang could be seen wearing VR goggles and bursting into tears when her virtual daughter ran towards her in the simulation, saying: “Where have you been, Mum? Did you think about me?”

“I do all the time,” Jang replied and reached out to touch Nayeon. She was even able to “hold” the virtual girl’s hand.

“Three years later, i now think I should love her more than I miss her... so that I can be confident when I meet her later,” she added.

During the reunion, the mother had a chance to say said goodbye ― the words that she was not able to say to her daughter in person before her sudden death.

The mother also said, "I still have things to do (in this world) and when I'm done, I will be with you Na-yeon … I love you."

After the first episode was aired, Jang told staff that she felt like she "had a nice dream."

"At the end of the day, she said she was happy to see her daughter on a big screen, rather than feeling manipulated," Kim said.

Taking this project as a foothold in applying technology in TV production. Kim said he would continue to take advantage of it for his productions.

"Thankfully, a lot of people reacted positively to my show, so I'm going to humbly review it before starting to work on the next one," he said.

source ; https://tr.wikipedia.org/wiki/%C4%B0nsa ... ndan%C4%B1
https://www.independent.co.uk/news/worl ... 25691.html
https://www.koreatimes.co.kr/www/art/20 ... 87372.html
Rabb'ine boyun eğip toprağa yüz sürerek: Kalbime itminan geldi, ey göklerde ve yerlerde olanların ilahı! Bana kendi Emrinin melekûtunu ve iktidarının ceberutunu gösterdin. Ben tanıklık ederim ki Senin zuhurun ile mukbillerin kalplerine itminan geldi

Return to “Mindfulness”