a New commandment, a New book, a New divine order = a New age, a New prophet and a New religion.

Here we discuss ways to live in the moment.

Moderator: Shana

sekaleyn

a New commandment, a New book, a New divine order = a New age, a New Prophet and a New Religion.

...Abu Basir says: Imam Abu Abdullah Cafer-i Sadik said: "My father told me he said: By Allah, he sees the people swearing allegiance to him between the Kaaba and the station of Ibrahim. I'm like. (This allegiance) is on a new book and it will be very difficult for the Arabs.

Ghaibet Numani episode 11

Imam Muhammad Baqir said:
“Qaim will rise with a new command, a new book, a new decree, and it will be very difficult for the Arabs.

Ghaibet Numani episode 13

When he appears, he appears with a new command, a new book, a new sunnah and a new decree. will.

Ghaibet Numani episode 14

to god Indeed, I seem to see it between the Kaaba and the maqam. The people gave him a new order, a new will pledge allegiance to the book and a new divine order. None of the flags he sent until he died He will not be defeated and will not return.”

Ghaibet Numani episode 14

PROPHETHOOD
The religious meaning of the word Nabi means one who receives news from the heavens. The word is derived from the word 'Naba' (news), Neba (emergence, rise) not from the word. The truth is that the word 'Nebe' is also derived from the word 'Neba'. is not taken. Because the Nebe' (news) appeared so that people could see him. The ascended is the unseen (unknown) and thus it is then it becomes known.

The news of the heavens reach a person in various ways, although they are a even though they converge on the main road. Allah (s.w.t) directly behind the scenes with man He can speak or He (s.v.t) can reveal to him whatever He wishes. It will be said that He (s.v.t) writes what he wills on this person's existence page or He (s.v.t) He sends angels who speak directly to man, or these angels He writes on his page what Allah (s.w.t) willed. Allah (s.w.t) has said:

{Allah speaks to a person only through revelation or behind a curtain, or He sends a messenger and reveals to him whatever he wishes with his permission. He is exalted, wise.} Şura 42:51

As for this style of speaking, revelation and writing; it, or the dream seen at bedtime or through awakening discovery.
I'm talking about exploration because the spirit realm is not like this corporeal realm. This Therefore, for a person to see it and connect with it, this corporeal The veil (hijab) of the world must be removed.
The sending of every Nabi6 by Allah (s.w.t.) it is not mandatory. On the contrary, perhaps more than one prophet was found at a given time.
but Allah (s.w.t) gave (only) one of them an argument over them and other people. as sent. Of course, this person chosen and appointed by Allah (s.w.t.) the rest will be the best of the other prophets. Allah (s.w.t) innocent him with his bounty. and made him aware of everything that needs to be made aware of the unseen. has been done.

{He is the Knower of the Unseen. But He does not reveal His ghayb to anyone. that he agrees other than the messengers, then surely He will come before them and after them. watchers dispatch.} Cin72: 26-27

Allah has commanded;

{Muhammad is not the father of any of your men. But he is God His Messenger and Hatem-ül Anbiya. Allah knows everything best.} Ahzab 33:40

As I mentioned before; If prophecy means to reach the rank of prophecy, the seal of prophecy (hatemi) (which is what I mean by seal (hatem) here It is not correct to mean the end of prophecy. Therefore, the truth and it is possible to know some celestial news from the unseen. Because the heavens The way to ascend to your kingdom was always open and never closed, never
It will not close either.
For this reason, the Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) as well as Ahl al-Bayt (a.s), Sunni and It is emphasized in more than one narration conveyed by the Shiites that one of the ways of divine revelation one will stay open and not close and this way is the faithful from Allah (s.w.t.)
is a dream.

It is narrated that the Prophet (pbuh) said;

“When the time approaches, the dream of a Muslim is seldom a lie, and the dream among you The most faithful of you is the most faithful in speech. Also a believer His dream is one of the 45 juz of prophethood.”

Sahih-i Müslim: cilt 7, s.52. Sünen-i Tirmizi: cilt 3, s.363. Şerh-i Usul-i Kafi, Cilt 11, s.476

Allama Meclisi, in the book of Bihar-ul-Anvar, narrated from Jami-ul Ahbar and Te'bir He narrates in his book that the Imams (a.s) said;

“A believer's dream is true because his soul is tayyib and his nearness is real. When (his spirit) departs, he receives news from the angels. That's why he (dream) Aziz and Jabbar is a revelation from Allah.”

Bihar-ul Envar, cilt 85, s.176

That is why dream is the way of Allah's revelation and it is also after Muhammad (pbuh). It is open. Moreover, according to rumors and concrete reality, it is definitely for people. It is open.
For this reason, in order to reach the level of prophethood, they are against Allah in their worship. There is no obstacle for some sincere believers. So God gave them through this way (dream) he reveals and by His grace he brings them some truth and informs with the unseen.
Of course, Imams (a.s) also reached the level of prophethood. Truth and the Unseen He was reaching them through dreams and discovery. Numerous rumors have confirmed this. and one of them is the narration mentioned.
Thus, reaching the level of prophecy and God's dream to them. It is possible to find sincere believers revealed. However, at least this It happened with Imams (a.s). As for the narrations from them (a.s), their denial of being Nabi understandable.
The intention in those narrations is that they were created by Allah (swt). It is the denial of the fact that they were sent (mursal) Prophets. Otherwise their Receiving news of the Ruh-ul Quds and that he was with them without ever leaving. What does it mean to be?*
If this is the case, the Prophet Muhammad (s.a.) is the hatimi (last) of the Prophets. What does it mean to be?
Also, what does it mean that he (s.a.a) is the hatemi (middle) of the Prophets? For both of them (hatim/son and hatem/middle) of the Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) is one of their names.
Therefore, to know the answer, about the station of the Prophet Muhammad (pbuh). and all his (pbuh) remaining sons of Adam, especially those from them. We need to know some things about his superiority over the Prophets (a.s).

----
* Hisham bin Salim narrates from Ammar or others, "I told Abu Abdullah (a.s) I asked, "By what do you rule?" He (a.s) said, "The judgment of Allah, the judgment of David (a.s) and by the decree of Muhammad (pbuh). If something that is not in the book comes to us, then the Ruh-ul-Quds will bring us to us. informs us about it and Allah inspires us about it.”

Besair-ud Derecat s.472

İMAM AHMED EL-HASAN / Seal of Prophethood
Rabb'ine boyun eğip toprağa yüz sürerek: Kalbime itminan geldi, ey göklerde ve yerlerde olanların ilahı! Bana kendi Emrinin melekûtunu ve iktidarının ceberutunu gösterdin. Ben tanıklık ederim ki Senin zuhurun ile mukbillerin kalplerine itminan geldi

Return to “Mindfulness”