Dua'a For Family ( Answered)

Here is where we will post all your questions and answers to the Imam a.s

Moderator: Shana

Shana

Question: Bismellah ar rahman ar raheem, Allahuma sali ala Muhammad wa ali Muhammad al aima wa mahdieen wa salim tasliman kathira
Salam alaikum wa rahmatullahi wa barakatu oh my dear Imam Ahmad Al Hassan a.s. and to my dear Imam Mahdi a.s.. It is both a great blessing and a great privilege to send a message to you and I pray that you are in the best of health and that you are safe. May Allah always protect you and give you victory.
I am writing to you both with the hope that you may pray for the relief of our hardship which my wife and I have been struggling with for years. you see, My wife and I got married in December of 2007 and in that time we were never able to start a family of our very own. The cost of adoption in America has been out of reach for us but we may have a chance at adopting an orphan from my wife's native Egypt.
Not having children has been very hard on my wife as she feels that life is quite empty. I wanted to have my own children but I can accept that Allah had a wise reason for not granting my wife and I children of our own. I only hope and pray to Allah that an opportunity would open up for my wife and I to be parents.
Would you please pray for us? I have complete and absolute belief in you and that you are loved by Allah so I hope that you may include my wife and I in your prayers as I am sure Allah would not leave the duas of an infallible unanswered as Allah is the most kind.
I hope that you are pleased with the video I recorded in your service.

Your sincere servant,
Shane

Answer: In the Name of Allah The Abundantly Merciful The Intensely Merciful
All praises belong to Allah the Lord of the Worlds
O Allah send Your Prayers upon Muhammad and the Family of Muhammad the Imams and the Mahdis

Peace, mercy, and blessings of Allah be upon you
Yes, may Allah be kind to you and may He sustain you with goodness in this world and the hereafter. And I ask Allah to sustain you with the righteous progeny inshaAllah.
May Allah grant you success..before gathering [for intercourse] with your wife, may Allah grant you success, in each time make Wudu' before it and read Surat Al-Ikhlas 3 times, then put your right hand on your wife's belly, may Allah bless her, and read these words (Allah Allah bi Muhammad wa Alee Muhammad) 30 times. And inshaAllah your wife will become pregnant by the permission of Allah The Exalted and by "La Hawla wala Qowatta illa billah (there is no power nor strength except by Allah)". And inshAllah I see a message from you soon in which you are giving me the good news inshaAllah. And all praises belong to Allah the Lord of the Worlds

Ahmed Al-Hassan / Shawwal 1436
Every day is Ashura, and every land is Karbala

Return to “Q&A with the Imam”