Message from Imam al-Mahdi (as)

I have not left you, not even for one second since you were born.
I was waiting until you grow older. And I watch you and protect you. But you are heedless.
I have spoken to you a lot, and I have sat with you a lot and we ate and drank but you are heedless and do not comprehend.
Rather there is a cover on your eyes while you do not see.
And we have rescued you, while you are turning away.
He said My Lord, Have mercy upon me while they do not comprehend, and it is sufficient for me the torment of the known day, while they do not fear!

We have called you from between the mountain of the Red Aqiq while you do not hear.
A mountain which has declared that there is no God but Allah and that Muhammad is his servant and messenger and has acknowledged the supremacy of Allah.
And it is the first mountain to acknowledge the Monotheism of Allah. But blind and death you are, you do not hear nor look/see.

Indeed Allah is closer than the jugular vein.
When you walk do not put your foot except over the traces of the Hujjah of Allah.
So you may be from those who are rescued and the winners.
Do what Allah The One The Indivisible commands through his successor

A message from the Greater Wali of Allah, Muhammad Ibn AlHassan (a.s) through Imam Ahmed Al Hassan (a.s) -

“For more than a thousand years he was waiting that your grandparents and parents be born, so that they may give birth to you, so you may give him victory. And the promised day has arrived, all praises due to Allah. By Allah you have won in the world and the hereafter. Safeguard your rank with Allah, and do not let the wicked devil suggest evil to your hearts nor shake them. I ask Allah, by the truth of Fatima peace be upon her, to keep you firm and push every evil away from you, and to push away from you anyone who wants to harm you. Indeed He is praiseworthy and glorious.”)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VVYaJnhF-zo&t=390s

بسم الله الرحمن الرحیم والحمد لله رب العالمین[…]

گنج های طالقان شعارشان احمد احمد https:[…]

بسم الله الرحمن الرحیم والحمد لله رب العالمین[…]

A- Nom nouveau du Mahdi.

Salam, Nom mystérieux du Mahdi. A-1. Ce post[…]

Donate to the Imam a.s