My True Dream Vision

A room to share and discuss your dreams and visions

Moderator: Shana

Hameedah

I was already a believer in the Dawa since the spring of 2011, i eventually migrated to Egypt mid November 2011 and gathered with Abdullah Hashem and the few ansar that were with him at the time.
It was several years later in the spring of 2015 when i recieved some devastating news from Abdullah Hashem ‐‐ Aba Sadiq (pbuh), he informed me about the deceitful Najaf office l.a, who had betrayed the Imam (pbuh) and usurped his rights, which caused, the Imam Ahmed Al Hasan (pbuh) to go into absence since around 2009, which was not known to us. He also gave me the glad tidings of his return in January 2015 and established the Black Banners.

I was very saddened by this betrayel of the najaf office, it was heartbreaking to say the least. So that very same night i requested from Allah swt, to show me a sign.God showed me that very same night.

abusimbel-desert-nightsky-1024x576.jpg
abusimbel-desert-nightsky-1024x576.jpg (119.3 KiB) Viewed 4334 times

I dreamt that an old pale scroll, with a section of Quran writing descended from above,

20200724_184401.jpg
20200724_184401.jpg (32.62 KiB) Viewed 4334 times

I was shaking with fear, all I could see was my right hand shaking, holding a tasbeeh, then the words written on the scroll became more visible to me.

The words written were

{Beware, it is they who are the corrupters, but they perceive [it] not.”}

And beneath it was written V 12.

In the morning I opened the Quran and found this verse to my amazement in Surah Al Baqarah,(The Cow).
This confirmed to me without a shadow of doubt that the cursed najaf office were misguided and mischief mongers and that the Black Banners are true. All praise be to Allah Lord of the worlds. May Allah swt grant us success on this straight path, even though the unbelievers and hypocrites detest it.

Ayah 12: In this ayah the main address is to the hypocrites. When they are told do not cause mischief upon the earth they say, “We are peacemakers”. Allah swt confirms in this ayah, that indeed they are the ones who cause corruption, but they do not perceive it.

أَلا إِنَّهُمْ هُمُ الْمُفْسِدُونَ وَلَـكِن لاَّ يَشْعُرُونَ

Beware, it is they who are the corrupters, but they perceive [it] not.”

Hypocrites (munafiqeen) think that they are reformers but they have lost the ability to perceive, so Allah swt is explaining in the Quran that actually these are the people who are creating corruption. But they do not realize it. Much mischief is caused by those people, who call themselves peacemakers while they do not even have a true perception of right and wrong. By their blind arrogance, they suppress the good and encourage the evil.
The hypocrites commit mischief on earth by disobeying their Lord, they also abandon what Allah made obligatory and doubt His religion.
They also lie to the believers by saying contrary to the truth, due to the doubt and hesitation their hearts harbor. They give as much aid as they can, Against Allah’s loyal friends, and support those who deny Allah, His Books and His Messengers.
This is how the hypocrites commit mischief on earth, while thinking that they are doing righteous work, Allah swt has exposed their reality.

And in Ayah 13:
“And when it is said to them, ’Believe as the people have believed,’ they say, ‘Should we believe as the foolish have believed?’ Unquestionably, it is they who are the foolish, but they know [it] not.”

Not only do the stories mentioned in the Holy Quran teach us the importance of dreams, but also ahadeeth like the following one , which points to the importance of dreams, especially in the time of the emergence of the Qaim (pbuh):

"We mentioned the emergence of the Qa'im (pbuh) when Abu Abdullah (pbuh) was there, so I said to him: How would we know that?
So he (pbuh) said:
"You will wake up with a scroll under your head, written in it "known obedience".

And Imam Ahmed Al Hasan (pbuh) has already clarified in his books that "A scroll under their head" refers to the visions,...because no one will wake up with a scroll under their head. It repreents a symbol, which means the visions that support the truth, which many people have experianced.
Attachments
20200724_111804.jpg
20200724_111804.jpg (128.84 KiB) Viewed 4334 times
In God alone , is therefore, Good, or rather Good is God Himself.

~ Hermes
@zahraHusy9i

Subhanalla ☺️
Khadija

:shock: its an amazing visions, before i dient really believe in visions but after i Had a vivid Dreams seeing some Messages being delivered to me through IT, i was Sure, there Had to be some scientific Truth in Vision and Dreams likethat. Thank you for sharing

Return to “I Had a Weird Dream Last Night”