This room deals with all and every kind of conspiracy theory ever thought of or discussed
By aliyah2312
I wish there was a way of finding the original Dead Sea Scrolls.. I've always been interested in things of Antiquity!

One thing which was bothering me was that all these imformations about conspiracy have been leaked on purpose, for us to find out. But we always find out in the end. Its like a puzzle for us to maybe solve. Maybe from all the info that we've been posting we could find out alot more than we think.. and see where it takes us.. if i'm making sense lol :roll:
By Piririn
watch your language !!!
By Thelitesoul
michael Cecil wrote:As I have explained on another thread and on my website, there are two fundamental Revelations in the Quran, just as there are two fundamental Revelations in Genesis: the Revelation of the "resurrection" and the Vision of the "Son of man" (or "Night Journey" of Mohammed).

One does not have to be a Ph.D. theologian in order to receive these Revelations.

One does not have to have taken even so much as one college course in theology in order to receive Revelations.

Allah grants these Revelations to whomsoever He pleases and at precisely the time that He pleases...

Irrespective of whether the "beast of the earth" religious 'authorities' appreciate that or not.

The religious 'authorities' may very well concoct ten thousand reasons why someone who says that he or she has received the Revelation of the "resurrection" and the Vision of the "Son of man" should not have received those Revelations.

But all of that is of no significance.

It merely demonstrates the fundamental opposition between the consciousness of the prophets--that is, the consciousness Created 'by and in the image of God'--and the 'fallen' consciousness of the 'thinker'-theologians.

I agree...

You said you had the vision of "Son of Man"?? What was that like? You mean you traveled to Jerusalem on the horse-like creature? I heard that the spot in Jerusalem where the prophet ascended to the heavens was shifted and is now somewhere else...
By Thelitesoul
Michael Cecil wrote:
Thelitesoul wrote: You said you had the vision of "Son of Man"?? What was that like? You mean you traveled to Jerusalem on the horse-like creature? I heard that the spot in Jerusalem where the prophet ascended to the heavens was shifted and is now somewhere else...

There is additional information about this on my web site; although what is important is not any description of the Vision at all; but, rather, a description of the Knowledge that is conveyed by that Vision.

There are quite wide discrepancies in the way that the Vision itself has been described as received by the different prophets--and that includes Hagar (Genesis 16:13-14: "Hagar gave a name to Yahweh Who had spoken to her: 'You are El Roi [that is, "God of Vision"], for', she said, 'Surely this is a place in which I, in my turn, has seen the One Who sees me.'")

But the point is that this did not occur in the space-time reality at all; anymore than Jesus will return riding "a white horse out of the sky".

In other words, these things are to be understood as symbolic or figurative language, rather than as descriptions of occurrences within the space-time reality.

As was stated by the prophet's wife, Khadija: "The prophet's body did not move."

Michael Cecil

I understand that, but I believe that your spirit/soul does in fact travel to those locations while your body is still where it lies...

I travel many places every night ;)
By Thelitesoul
Michael Cecil wrote:
Thelitesoul wrote: ... I believe that your spirit/soul does in fact travel to those locations while your body is still where it lies...

Well, you can believe whatever you want.

But the Vision of the "Son of man" and the "Night Journey" of Mohammed are the same thing. There is no movement whatsoever with regards to the space-time reality.

There are numerous descriptions of or references to this Vision in the Scriptures: Genesis 3:24 and 16:13-14, Psalm 18:7-15; in the Book of Daniel, the Gospels, the Revelation of John and the Quran--all of which make sense to me.

What does not make sense to me is the first part of the Book of Ezkekiel. It appears that the original Revelation has been extensively distorted by the insertion of statements made by people with no Knowledge of the Vision at all. I attribute this to the fact that the Talmud reports that an attempt was made by the rabbis to exclude the Book of Ezekiel from the Jewish canon; an attempt which failed; the consequence of which, I suspect, was to distort that Revelation into gibberish.

Michael Cecil

We die and come back to life every day...

We travel in our sleep, I used to meditate with a friend of mine, and agree on a place to meet in our dreams...And we would meet, and I really believe that my spirit or my soul was literally there...

Allah receiveth (men's) souls at the time of their death, and that (soul) which dieth not (yet) in its sleep. He keepeth that (soul) for which He hath ordained death and dismisseth the rest till an appointed term. Lo! herein verily are portents for people who take thought. (42) Or choose they intercessors other than Allah? Say: What! Even though they have power over nothing and have no intelligence? (43) Say: Unto Allah belongeth all intercession. His is the Sovereignty of the heavens and the earth. And afterward unto Him ye will be brought back. (44) And when Allah alone is mentioned, the hearts of those who believe not in the Hereafter are repelled, and when those (whom they worship) beside Him are mentioned, behold! they are glad. (45)
By Garrett Purchase
Look, I have no clue how I can explain this, but I am the Chosen One, I have visions constantly of God, the past, present, and future. The Dead Sea scrolls we’re not off by much but I was born with a red tint to my hair. No moles, and I am a king, which was not added. I have been born over and over again and people themselves say that I am crazy. But I know that for a fact, I am not. I have even seen life beyond our planet, life that is obtainable. War between these species that are unimaginable. And we do not live in a Universe, we live in a multiverse. And God himself gave me the position to rule over it. But war almost came to Earth yesterday, and we could have almost been killed. But that is about it, and I would say more but I am only aloud to say so much, as I need to stay protected from someone who would try and kill me.
A- Nom nouveau du Mahdi.

Salam, Ahmad ! Ahmad ! A-10. Après avoir vu[…]

N- Nostradamus.

Salam, Dieu Très Grand : Allah Akbar. N-4. E[…]