Share your dreams and kashfs here.
By ImminentArrival
In the Name of Allah, The Abundantly Merciful, The Intensely Merciful

All praises belong to Allah the Lord of the Worlds

O Allah send Your prayers upon Muhammad and the Family of Muhammad the Imams and the Mahdis

I had a dream that I would like to share with you O pure Ansar. I dreamt that my husband (Nima Firouzi) and I traveled to Egypt to see the Ansar of Egypt. We went there with the hopes of returned so we had asked them if we could come back to stay permanently again but they said it wasn't the best time. I was saddened, nevertheless, we proceeded to the lecture of aba as sadiq a.s. He was giving a lecture about the dawa in a huge hall full of Ansar from all over the word. In the midst of the lecture I remembered we had to go because we had a plane to catch so we got up to leave. We exited the hall but Aba aSadiq a.s. got very angry and followed us, he grabbed nima forcefully and pulled him back into the room so I followed of course. Upon seeing his anger the Ansar got very scared and started leaving the hall one by one so Aba aSadiq a.s. started tackling them to the ground for them to stay but that only frightened them more so they literally started running out the hall until only a handful remained. Aba aSadiq a.s. told me to stand up so i did then told me to repeat after him. I repeated the shahada after him but with the extention, “Abdullah hashem el Mehdi wa min wildehe hujjuj Allah” then he told me to sit and then he told my husband to do/say the same so he did. End of dream.

Salam, Des bannières pour tous les peuples. […]

Q- Le Mahdi dans le Coran.

Salam, Le Qoraychi. Q-27. Nous avons vu que[…]

M- Deux Messies.

Salam, Qoraych. M-14. Mahdi est Korèsh (Qora[…]